slick13

Who should it be?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who should it be?

• totis fylakouris=green by heart and blood
    • sergio markarian=would get us far in uefa
    • juan ramon rocha=also 1 of the best at pao
    • itzhak shoum=the double speaks for it self

i hate bajevic, but hes what we need right now......hes an a**hole who knows exactly what the job description is, and knows the teams, language, league, media everything very well. probly not the greatest for tactics but we just need the team to get beaten into shape and competitive again.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really like the idea of Bayevic at PAO....true its a bit weird seeing him in our camp and im not sure whether to abuse him or love him LOL but hes perfect for our current situation

drakos...like u say ihis ideal in terms of his handling and understanding of the greek league and media, but thats wat we need, we dont need a tactician now...

i really like the idea of Bayevic at PAO....true its a bit weird seeing him in our camp and im not sure whether to abuse him or love him LOL but hes perfect for our current situation

drakos...like u say ihis ideal in terms of his handling and understanding of the greek league and media, but thats wat we need, we dont need a tactician now...

Guys if you do get him, I urge you to give him a chance! He has to be in the job at the start of next season for example. The fans really need to stop self-harming!

i foresee dark days coming over our club!

they've been kinda grim...it took a jew to help us win anything in the past ten years & you see worse...I dont know about that..Who says that Bajevic takes over & looks like a GENIUS next to Bakke & he earns all of our praise...Then makes dumb dumb Tzigger seem like he actually knows what he's doing

I can't believe it . Bajevic at PAO .

Didn't he say....that he won't return to Greece....but except for the National Team...

I slowly believe....that Dusan is a Masochist.... Yes I do !

I also believe that Tzigger is a lost soul...

If you take Bajevic ..so you should hire him already in May.... not first Bake ...and then after 4 games and 2 Penalties... you chose Dusan.

Now Bajevic has to work with the players that Bake bought...... That's really a sophisticated plan.... and everything starts from the beginning...

PAO is the modern Syssiphus....

PS. I would have kept Malesani any way.. !

i foresee dark days coming over our club!

Hmmm, what do you mean "ahead"??!!! Geesh, I must have missed the sunshine all this time.... :artist:

Btw, I hope Dusan won't come to PAO, and if he does, I don't think he'll do well. I am convinced that Tzigger is psychotic. :xxx: :*&%:

Bajevic is a good coach, BUT when Cuper says he wants to come you have to get him! What a stingy kolopaido Vardinoyianni is!

as adonis and others have pointed out, cuper doesnt want to come to greece. so you cant really hold that against vardinogiannis who as with saviola made a good offer.

also if you look at this years transfers, compared to pao kokkalis seemed very stingy. paos stingyness is a rumour thats not exactly true.

whether bajevic is good or not will show. i believe he may be better than sollied. still i think he is a band aid but nothing that will last or prepare pao for the future. to me he is pretty much finished as a coach and has little to offer. on the other hand he got the best european records with olympiakos.

in any case no caoch that will bring the so called super league forward!

I cant believe that some fanatic dudes would prefer maletzani instead of one of the most succesfull coaches in greek footbal history. I personally dont care if Bajevic has been through all big teams in Greek footbal. That shows only what class this man has as an coach. He is a professional. After all this is his job. What would you do if you would leave your job in one company. Would you leave greece to work abroad so that you not work in another company opposing your old one? Get serious guys. We need a good coach for greek footbal and he is the one. Let him work with the team and Oly jirks wont see another championship for the next 20 years to come

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

After all this is his job. What would you do if you would leave your job in one company. Would you leave greece to work abroad so that you not work in another company opposing your old one?

Logically you are absolutely correct....

But these questions and statements, we the AEKtzides have discussed for months and months...

The Greeks don't tick on this logic..... The Greek Heart - Soul, Pulmonics and Intestines tick differently..

The Greeks want identifications... with their Football Clubs and Political Parties...

The Football Club for the Greek Soul is like his father or better said his DNA......

Dusan has been abused from AEK fans ( I don't agree with them)...and also from Olympiakos fans

Actually Dusan is a sensitive and sensible person..... so I can't understand his move...

the only reason could be...that he could be a masochist..... most probably the time will come and he will be mistreated as well from Panathinikos fans......

When he returned to Olympiakos....I also could not understand his move.... I knew then that the Gavri will swear to him.... and so they did....

Although he is a good coach... he never was honoured in Greece as he would have deserved to...and he has not been treated with the appropriate respect....

But why ?

Maybe because he did not respect the Greek Soul appropriately... this could be the answer........

Or

He build his Career on Money (a big error... )

Or both of the above.....

Well i agree to most of what you say. But if we greeks love footbal so much and want to at last get a competive championship we ned to understand that the history is what we should identify with and not the persons. They are only the tools to get to what we expect from our Team which are victories and good footbal. I leave in germany and i see the difference. I want PAO to get victories. I dont care who leads my team to this.

And i dont give a f****k if players change to opponents teams aslong as my team is winning.

We greeks must understand that the destination is what matters and not the way we get there or if the car that transports us is a ferrari or a skoda for example. :gr: :gr: :gr:

Bajevic is a good coach. Whether he's a miracle worker I don't know. But I agree he might be a masochist to come in a club where almost anyone hates him. With the first failure, he will be the scapegoat. He will be called traitor, man of Kokkalis etc.

Besides, it's his character (he demands absolute discipline) that it won't be accepted by the players. I foresee a conspiracy by them to throw him out in the way they did with Santos.

In the short term, it will be good for Pao but I doubt that it will remain as such afterwards...

Archived