1. 1. Who should it be?

• totis fylakouris=green by heart and blood
    • sergio markarian=would get us far in uefa
    • juan ramon rocha=also 1 of the best at pao
    • itzhak shoum=the double speaks for it self

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I disagree. Melitzanas was not good for us.

Sadly, we're experiencing the syndrome: from bad to worst! Yeah, maybe he was a little better than Bake, but heck since Rotsa/Kirastas/Markarian I haven't seen a decent coach! That's pathetic!

Ypomoni...............

This is the exact mentality which holds Greek football back! Not just at PAO but everywhere. Thyra 7 blocked the move for Basinas and Kyriakos, they would have been amazing signings for Olympiakos, but no!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

somebodys giving themselves way too much credit. Come on Ethnikitsi- you KNOW thats bullshit. Youre smarter than to beleive that garbage that they spew...

gia mena o kainourgios proponitis tha prepei na einai megalo onoma... pou na ton kseroun oi paixtes.... prosopikotita megali... gia na perasei tis idees tou stous paixtes.... etsi pisteuo tha anevei kai i psyxologia ton paixton an p.x. exoun proponiti san ton Cuper, Lipi, Antrianse, Ntaoum

I realy hope we get cuper

me too........

i dont want any greek coach..... except fylakouri...!

an erthei megalos proponitis... tha einai poly kalo gia tous paixtes.... eimai sigouros oti tha anevei poly i psyxologia tous.... den einai to idio na se proponi o cuper me ton anastasiadi i ton bajevic pou oi paixtes mas den tous kseroun... toulaxiston oi ksenoi mas.....

Daum is NOT that good a coach, nor suitable for PAO. No ignorant foreigners please they obviously dont work so well!!!!!!! So he won an odd title with Fenerbahce----who gives a s%$#!! Fenerbahce is by far the richest team in their league, and still couldnt do anything last year....and not to mention laughable in europe....

We may as well get Takis Lemonis...

Daum is NOT that good a coach, nor suitable for PAO. No ignorant foreigners please they obviously dont work so well!!!!!!! So he won an odd title with Fenerbahce----who gives a s%$#!! Fenerbahce is by far the richest team in their league, and still couldnt do anything last year....and not to mention laughable in europe....

For the first Jia Xara se olous!!!

Well i think Daum is a great coach, i am leaving here in Germany and i have seen what he achieved here. Got Championship with Stuttgart once and always was competing wit Leverkusen against Bayern for the Championship later on. He is a real coach. He works with system . And he has achieved many things in turkey aswell. One more if there wasnt this affair with the cocain he would probably be Germanys National coach.

Seems you dont know much about him so dont just say he isnt a good choice. And if since he has worked in Turkey he would understand the way greek football goes.

Dont think there are much differences there to greece in some subjects.

i guess i didnt really look at Daums record...I just dont think he did anything special with Fenerbahce......but he was very strong with Leverkusen and Besiktas....

I dont beleive Turkish football is that similar to Greek. People say we are so similar peoples (no offense to the Turks) but that really is a lot of exxagerations and bs.... As for football league I dont beleive that fans have as strong a voice as in Greece, nor the same passion for club issues by anymeans....Im also not sure if the media is as pressuring either...By what i have seen it doesnt seem that close. I also beleive the Greek league is a more competitive than the Turkish league...

And so here we are yet again in this ridiculous situation of having to find a coach after several weeks of the season. Is this Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Panathinaikos Circus? I think at this point in time the wisest thing to do would be to get someone who has already been w/ us or at least someone who has worked in Greece. Anastasiadis isn't the greatest coach in the world but he can organize the team quickly. He's going nowhere with the Cypriot NT so why not? I wouldn't be surprised if he does in fact come back. Too many people dislike Bajevic so its unlikely; however he can make a lot more money here plus his family lives in Greece. Rotsa would be welcome. I wouldn't mind Markarian; he might be a bit defensive but we beat some really good teams w/ him. Shum- NO F UCKING WAY. We played horrible football with this guy; so what if we won the double! Look at our results in Europe. It was a total disgrace. I mean really who cares about the Greek Cup? Lets hope they can get their act together THIS WEEK.

Bajevic basically told pao to get F***ed...

He only recently joined Red star where he truly feels at home...

he said he would never come back to Greece and i think he means it...

anyways why would he want to come back when his back at Home in serbia coaching one of his favouritye teams?

Also Markarian would never come back after what the fans did to him so guys get over this dream and stop BS ur selves...

Total repect to Markarian who showed how commited he was to working in Greece that he learnt Greek in such a short period of time.

I love this man. I don't care if he coaches PAO.

He is a decent person and a great coach and he may not ever coach PAO again as like many "football fans" in Greece, many of the vazeloi are ignorant morons who don't have the best interests for their club in mind when they carry on the way they do.

Good luck next year if you can qualify for the UEFA, kseftiles!

VIVA MARKARIAN! :nw:

Agreed!

Anastasiadis isn't the greatest coach in the world but he can organize the team quickly. He's going nowhere with the Cypriot NT so why not? I wouldn't be surprised if he does in fact come back.

Dude the best PAO side I've seen in the last 15 years was Anastasiadis side... he should be signed till the end of the season. Plus he keeps coming back to Greece to help PAOK so isnt working properly in Cyprus and the Cypriots are getting pissed off! So its very possible

Daum?? Are you talking about the cocaine-addict stupid German who sucked Azize's dick for three years?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you get him, I would guarantee you instant failure.. I would get Alefantos instead... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Total repect to Markarian who showed how commited he was to working in Greece that he learnt Greek in such a short period of time.

I love this man. I don't care if he coaches PAO.

He is a decent person and a great coach and he may not ever coach PAO again as like many "football fans" in Greece, many of the vazeloi are ignorant morons who don't have the best interests for their club in mind when they carry on the way they do.

Good luck next year if you can qualify for the UEFA, kseftiles!

VIVA MARKARIAN! :nw:

u are the kseftila reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

who are u talking too?

many of us really want markarian back so why are u talking from behalf of youreself?

none of us have something bad about markarian!

read before u post.

Archived