slick13

Who should it be?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who should it be?

• totis fylakouris=green by heart and blood
    • sergio markarian=would get us far in uefa
    • juan ramon rocha=also 1 of the best at pao
    • itzhak shoum=the double speaks for it self

Bajevic is a good coach. Whether he's a miracle worker I don't know. But I agree he might be a masochist to come in a club where almost anyone hates him. With the first failure, he will be the scapegoat. He will be called traitor, man of Kokkalis etc.

Besides, it's his character (he demands absolute discipline) that it won't be accepted by the players. I foresee a conspiracy by them to throw him out in the way they did with Santos.

In the short term, it will be good for Pao but I doubt that it will remain as such afterwards...

define short term. I didnt say he should stay forever.

I said we need him to build us a team and make us strong again. After that go get Couper or any other Big Name. but only when the team is builded. :LOL: :LOL:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ego auto pou anarotieme... aksizei o Bajevic tosa lefta???? ego leo oxi.... makari na diapseusto....

kai to allo pou me provlimatizei einai.... ekatse kanenas apo ton PAO na skeftei giati o Bajevic den ta pige kala me ton Astera????

ego auto pou anarotieme... aksizei o Bajevic tosa lefta???? ego leo oxi.... makari na diapseusto....

kai to allo pou me provlimatizei einai.... ekatse kanenas apo ton PAO na skeftei giati o Bajevic den ta pige kala me ton Astera????

:tup:

You know, like we say here, the "decider" gets the praise and the blame! Tzigger is a spoiled brat that never grew up. At some point, a person should realize that he doesn't know sh*t about managing a football club. Too bad he can't be fired, because in any other situation (you know, a company in the real world) he would have been kicked out! <_<

PS>Tzigger has a gift in picking the wrong people. He doesn't do his homework, doesn't listen to anyone [does he have anyone with good judgment & ..balls around him???], and he's very stubborn! (Like Bush with his Iraq disaster... "stay the course"... yes, captain, but that iceberg looks like trouble...)

akoma kai ton Mourinio tha mporouse na parei me tosa lefta....... den vlepo mellon.... eimai apaisiodoksos.....

eixame tin eukairia na paroume ton Cuper alla o Tzigger ton pernei kai gernei..

Yparxoun diaforoi logoi pou enas proponitis mporei na mhn ta paei kala me mia sygkekrimeni omada.

To 8ema den einai an o Bajevic exei idiothtes Messia alla an

- einai kalyteros apo th saboura pou exei er8ei ta teleutaia xronia (Schoum, Malezani, Skazni, Bake klp)

- tairiazei me th nootropia tou Pao ws etaireias kai omadas

- tou do8ei o aparaithtos xronos

To prwto pisteuw oti mporei na apodeixtei eukola, xwris bebaia auto na shmainei oti einai proponitis pagkosmias klasis. Kai einai o monos logos pou ton epeleksan oi dioikountes, mesa sthn apelpisia tous (an epairnan kalo kseno eprepe na feroun ki allous paiktes). Ta alla dyo den isxyoun kai ayto 8a fanei mesopro8esma.

Auto pou kserw einai oti o asteras poulise kamposous paiktes me antitheti gnwmi tou Bajevic pou eixe katastrwsei ta plana tou basei kai autwn....

Den kserw an paizei kamia mpala ths prokophs alla o asteras einai prwtos sth bathmologia...

Sto CL apokleistike apo Milan psilopaleuontas to thema...

Throumenwn twn analogiwn den akougetai kai poly tragiko!

Emena auto pou me provlimatizei m'auton einai oti me thn prwth strabh, tha pesei kraksimo kai einai krima....

Den kserw an i xronia einai xamenh alla kalytera na erxotan kalokairi na kanei ti douleia tou kai ton sxediasmo tou o anthrwpos...twra den kserw an mporei na symazepsei thn omada kai tha einai krima na xrewthei kai autos mia katastash i opoioa pithanws einai mi anastrepsimh.

Most agree that Dusco is a good coach for the Greek reality.

Why was he fired twice from gauro, and once from AEK?

His second tenure at AEK he was ousted by Original21, and PAOK did not fire him.

What does that say about the ownership of those teams? Markarian was fired twice, and is still considered the last good coach PAO had.

So many good coaches have been fired due to one result:

Bajevic lost his job because gauros conceded three goals in 30 mins at Anfield.

Rocha lost his, after the second greatest run in Europe, by any Greek team, because PAO failed to qualify vs Rosenborg.

Markarian took PAO to 2 back to back quarter finals, another first for any Greek team, and was sacked because of Rizoupolh...

What is the point of getting a coach that the owneship supposedly believes in, if that coach is shown the door prematurely.

When will a team make a commitment to a coach that they so dearly desire.

So, Mr Tzigger and Kapetan Giorgo,

if you value Dusco so much, that you are ready to give Red Star "lagous me petraxilia", then do not look like morons once again, and fire him when the going gets tough.

That is, if you really believe that Dusco IS the best choice. Unless he is just, the best quick fix, at the moment, to get the fans off your backs... ;)

Good luck Dusco. Let's try another 5 year plan.

PEACE

Auto pou kserw einai oti o asteras poulise kamposous paiktes me antitheti gnwmi tou Bajevic pou eixe katastrwsei ta plana tou basei kai autwn....

Den kserw an paizei kamia mpala ths prokophs alla o asteras einai prwtos sth bathmologia...

Sto CL apokleistike apo Milan psilopaleuontas to thema...

Throumenwn twn analogiwn den akougetai kai poly tragiko!

Emena auto pou me provlimatizei m'auton einai oti me thn prwth strabh, tha pesei kraksimo kai einai krima....

Den kserw an i xronia einai xamenh alla kalytera na erxotan kalokairi na kanei ti douleia tou kai ton sxediasmo tou o anthrwpos...twra den kserw an mporei na symazepsei thn omada kai tha einai krima na xrewthei kai autos mia katastash i opoioa pithanws einai mi anastrepsimh.

den ksero re file...

makari na petyxei... an kai den ton ithela ston pao... i panatha einai mia!!! kaly tyxi ston Bajevic.....

ill add my last post here too.. sorry but i dotn feel like typing another one and it ALSO SUITS THE TOPIC PERFECTLY

Everyone here is looking at things the wrong way. Soccer is not always about the better team winning. Olympiakos has not been good at all this year yet they are undefeated. Pao has been HORRIBLE most of the time yet they are only 3 points behind the top of the table. AEK has prob been the best team among the 3 top yet they are 9 points behind. THATS what soccer is.

whether or not the penalties were given, pao should have been undefeated up until now. they had more or less 5 easy games and yet they dropped points at home to IONIKOS, a team which was beaten at home by Larisa.

In soccer, the best teams are expected to win. thats what makes it so good. the best teams dont always win. i.e. Barcelona - pao 0-0 at OAKA last year.

the MOST important thing here is that everyone is blinded by the media and by the thyres in greece.

gate 7 made Bajevic leave osfp. and whether ur a dusan fan or not, he made a huge IMPACT with OSFP. when he arrived as their coach 10 years ago, olympiakos was in shambles. he made giannakopoulos who he is. i remember in the first year that stelios was on the team. at 19. he would put him on. As soon as stelios would do something dumb, he would yank him out. at the 25 or at the 75... whenever.

he taught him how to respect the game of football.face facts. Bajevic has the yugoslavian approach to football. which basically means.. put the ball on the ground and make the opponents chase you.

Ball control.

Possesion.

speed.

defense.

Look at OSFP in europe. their best run was with bajevic at the helm. their second best run was also with bajevic at the helm. even though liverpool won the game in the end.

and for those who say he hasnt done anything cuz he hasnt won a game away in europe.. i ask u this...

name me one coach who has won an away game for osfp in europe in the past 12 years.

this year is the 12th consecutive year for olympiakos in europe. and of their 23 wins... 13 was with bajevic at the helm.

as for Pao, the fans at gate 13 are the reason why we have been through 7 coaches in 4 years.

and one more thing....

everyone is picking on tzigger for destroying the team that pao was...

well i completely disagree....

how did he do that? by letting all the youth that pao brought up leave to play exoterika?

be it, fyssas, sotis, giourkas, basinas karagounis and others?

as a soccer player, wouldnt u like to play for the biggest leagues possible. if any one person in here would rather stay at pao rather then going to intermilan or the primera division or wherever else but greece.. let me know.

u people are upset because he let Konstantinou and nikopolidis go to OSFP?

would u want nikopolidis on the pao team? why? because he had a great 3 week period in euro 2004? what has he done since? did u not see him against Rosenbourg last year? or against levasdiakos.. or most games where he had to face more then 3 shots?

and konstantinou? why did everyone cry about him? are we a weaker team without him? why? we miss his 8 goals a year? salpi has had a rough start this year in his new team and still has 4 goals. yes mixalaki is a hustler i admit. and i still think he is great. but.. what does it tell u about a player that leaves the team he apparently loved an signed for their number one rivals.. and then has the audacity to kiss the shirt after scoring a goal against that former team?

instead of blaming the ownership, try putting some blame on the people that actually control their destiny.... the players.

lets say Nikosvazelas is #7 with Pao. and for some reason i refuse to sign a contract with them. for whatever reason. and they sell me to a team in the bundesliga or the epl. does that hurt my career or make it better.. think of it this way.. other then in poland and greece... how many people know who vazexa is?

he scored 237 goals for pao.... ask a Man U fan who he is? see what u get for an answer...

we need to stop comparing our league to one of the top 4 in europe... truth is, we have to be content with wining our league and maybe win a couple of games and play spoiler in europe.

the number one reason i want Bajevic at pao is this.. With Dusan at the helm... at least well get to watch decent soccer and have Vyntra on the bench...

as for europe this wee, i see losses across the board for the 3 big guns.. with the exception of a apotelesma for pao .. only reason being they are playing the weaker fo the three sides...

later skaters

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agree with you on the points you make on Bajevic!

I disagree on what you say about tzigger destroying the team pao was...

That's because the players like Kargounis,Fyssas,Lyberopoulos were kicked out and not sold as their contract was expiring (correct me if I am wrong). And also that they left as "loosers" because they didn't get a championship.

Those that had to face the most dirty olympiakos team of all time and they didn't have the "right" to win a championship!

That team would have taken the 3 last championships gia plaka!

I blame first Tzigger(for his panic and immaturity) and secondly Olympiakos(indirectly) for destroying a nice team which made us proud in CL and UEFA cup. The european success that we all, at that time, were taking for granted.

ill add my last post here too.. sorry but i dotn feel like typing another one and it ALSO SUITS THE TOPIC PERFECTLY

Everyone here is looking at things the wrong way. Soccer is not always about the better team winning. Olympiakos has not been good at all this year yet they are undefeated. Pao has been HORRIBLE most of the time yet they are only 3 points behind the top of the table. AEK has prob been the best team among the 3 top yet they are 9 points behind. THATS what soccer is.

whether or not the penalties were given, pao should have been undefeated up until now. they had more or less 5 easy games and yet they dropped points at home to IONIKOS, a team which was beaten at home by Larisa.

In soccer, the best teams are expected to win. thats what makes it so good. the best teams dont always win. i.e. Barcelona - pao 0-0 at OAKA last year.

the MOST important thing here is that everyone is blinded by the media and by the thyres in greece.

gate 7 made Bajevic leave osfp. and whether ur a dusan fan or not, he made a huge IMPACT with OSFP. when he arrived as their coach 10 years ago, olympiakos was in shambles. he made giannakopoulos who he is. i remember in the first year that stelios was on the team. at 19. he would put him on. As soon as stelios would do something dumb, he would yank him out. at the 25 or at the 75... whenever.

he taught him how to respect the game of football.face facts. Bajevic has the yugoslavian approach to football. which basically means.. put the ball on the ground and make the opponents chase you.

Ball control.

Possesion.

speed.

defense.

Look at OSFP in europe. their best run was with bajevic at the helm. their second best run was also with bajevic at the helm. even though liverpool won the game in the end.

and for those who say he hasnt done anything cuz he hasnt won a game away in europe.. i ask u this...

name me one coach who has won an away game for osfp in europe in the past 12 years.

this year is the 12th consecutive year for olympiakos in europe. and of their 23 wins... 13 was with bajevic at the helm.

as for Pao, the fans at gate 13 are the reason why we have been through 7 coaches in 4 years.

and one more thing....

everyone is picking on tzigger for destroying the team that pao was...

well i completely disagree....

how did he do that? by letting all the youth that pao brought up leave to play exoterika?

be it, fyssas, sotis, giourkas, basinas karagounis and others?

as a soccer player, wouldnt u like to play for the biggest leagues possible. if any one person in here would rather stay at pao rather then going to intermilan or the primera division or wherever else but greece.. let me know.

u people are upset because he let Konstantinou and nikopolidis go to OSFP?

would u want nikopolidis on the pao team? why? because he had a great 3 week period in euro 2004? what has he done since? did u not see him against Rosenbourg last year? or against levasdiakos.. or most games where he had to face more then 3 shots?

and konstantinou? why did everyone cry about him? are we a weaker team without him? why? we miss his 8 goals a year? salpi has had a rough start this year in his new team and still has 4 goals. yes mixalaki is a hustler i admit. and i still think he is great. but.. what does it tell u about a player that leaves the team he apparently loved an signed for their number one rivals.. and then has the audacity to kiss the shirt after scoring a goal against that former team?

instead of blaming the ownership, try putting some blame on the people that actually control their destiny.... the players.

lets say Nikosvazelas is #7 with Pao. and for some reason i refuse to sign a contract with them. for whatever reason. and they sell me to a team in the bundesliga or the epl. does that hurt my career or make it better.. think of it this way.. other then in poland and greece... how many people know who vazexa is?

he scored 237 goals for pao.... ask a Man U fan who he is? see what u get for an answer...

we need to stop comparing our league to one of the top 4 in europe... truth is, we have to be content with wining our league and maybe win a couple of games and play spoiler in europe.

the number one reason i want Bajevic at pao is this.. With Dusan at the helm... at least well get to watch decent soccer and have Vyntra on the bench...

as for europe this wee, i see losses across the board for the 3 big guns.. with the exception of a apotelesma for pao .. only reason being they are playing the weaker fo the three sides...

later skaters

Great post..........

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

re paidia..... ego tis teleutaies ores skeftomai... mipos exoume kleisei ton Mantzouraki???? :whistle:

eseis ti lete???

paretithike prin merikes meres apo tin Skoda... o Bajevic leei pos thelei na synexisei ston Astera... emeis psaxnoume proponiti pou na kserei to elliniko protathlima.... pos sas fenonte ola auta???

I prefer Bajevic than Mantzouraki because for me.. hes anti-PAO... kai den thelo tetoion proponiti ston pao... pou stazei olo meli gia tous gaurous.... pou opote paizoume mazi... diamartirete san trelos eno sto karaiskaki einai mazemenos... kai den kanei auta ta karagkiozilikia pou kanei sto OAKA.

Archived