1. 1. Who should it be?

• totis fylakouris=green by heart and blood
    • sergio markarian=would get us far in uefa
    • juan ramon rocha=also 1 of the best at pao
    • itzhak shoum=the double speaks for it self

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team owners make some irrational choices based solely on emotion.

Gauros fires Dusan after their best CL run in years.

PAO fires Rocha after making the CL semifinal, because of the CL eliminating loss to Rosenborg. :o

Markarian got sacked twice, for no valid reason.

The above two, were lucky to coach some very talented PAO teams.

They are however the only ones in recent memory that would merit another chance. The only other one would be Kyrastas... :(

Unless Tziggerman is ready to spend for a BIG name, that will quiet the fans for a while...

Is Osim still coaching? :)

PEACE

i dont know if i want a forien coach 5 or 6 games into the season... the season will get treated as a transition for next year.... i do believe our talent is better than last year & somebody closer to the scene, thats at least in Greece should take over. & next year we get a quality coach... not a Bakke

ego auto pou vlepo einai oti o Tzigger paei me to paso tou..... kai mallon sto paixnidi me tin Metalourgk tha pame xoris proponiti...... opou kai tha apokleistoume... :box:

bravo tzigger......

u are the kseftila reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

who are u talking too?

many of us really want markarian back so why are u talking from behalf of youreself?

none of us have something bad about markarian!

read before u post.

*looks around*

I am the kseftila? Me?

I'm not the one running the club and coming up with short sighted coaching appointments and then firing them.

I was referring to the hard core vazeloi in Athens, not the majority of posters on these forums.

Your team is in such disarray that there are very few coaches that will want to join PAO. Why would anyone want to? So he can get fired by December? No way. Especially not any coach with a name and respect. Maybe you can get some Lemonis type coach or something. Any big name will come in and expect a budget for players in December, which reality is, Tzigger is not going to fork out.

The only coaches that will go are ones that have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Otherwise, if a new coach shows up, and he doesnt start winning right a way... he will be added to the list of 5-6 names in the past few years.

No patience, no improvement. Stabilization in mediocrity.

The main objective for PAO right now would be to secure a coach, just a coach. In greek soccer there has never existed a true respect for the coaching profession. There is no room for coaches in Greece, in 5000 years we've never had a sport which was played under the influence of the minds of coaches. Now we have and we need to learn to respect them and treat them like a real part of the game.

It's quite shameful for a respected club like PAO to not having had the sensibility to learn this during the years, nothing gets better from firing two coaches per year. It's not about spending the big bucks, it's not about the media, it's about PAO to grow up as an organization and work hard on all positions, not just *major* signings and quick fixes. And most of important of all, I think, is to stop being so selfrighteous all the time in front of accomplishments of former coaches and throwing them out the window because in Greece, we always expect more, not from ourselves but from everyone else.

Ferte ton Zampidi!

Na rixnei kai kamia sfaliaritsa pote pote mpas kai ksypnhsoun!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i agree! dicipline is most important right now not exactly tacticians!

i also saw someone mention Cosmi.........You have to be kidding me. Bringing Malesani back is a much better idea than Cosmi. Cosmi blows and is just another jackass midlevel italian coach......trust me hell fail.

its definitly time for a greek or greek knowing coach....after all these guys having no idea whats going on i think its important. also the players will respect him more instead of walk all over some foreign idiot who they know will be gone soon like always- because they DONT know what theyre doing.

i also saw someone mention Cosmi.........You have to be kidding me. Bringing Malesani back is a much better idea than Cosmi. Cosmi blows and is just another jackass midlevel italian coach......trust me hell fail.

its definitly time for a greek or greek knowing coach....after all these guys having no idea whats going on i think its important. also the players will respect him more instead of walk all over some foreign idiot who they know will be gone soon like always- because they DONT know what theyre doing.

:unsure: I like Cosmi.

yeah because you are Olympiakos ! :LOL:

hes probably the worst candidate mentioned.....hes a very basic Italian coach, nothing special at all.....and hes a foreigner, has no idea bout the league, not much success and ruined a great Udinese squad......so hes a pretty awful coach, especially becuase seeing him on tv he seems more like a coach in my league......only the top italian coaches can help change the team like Ancelotti, Trappatoni.......Cosmi----no way in hell.

hes probably the worst candidate mentioned.....hes a very basic Italian coach, nothing special at all.....and hes a foreigner, has no idea bout the league, not much success and ruined a great Udinese squad......so hes a pretty awful coach, especially becuase seeing him on tv he seems more like a coach in my league......only the top italian coaches can help change the team like Ancelotti, Trappatoni.......Cosmi----no way in hell.

Ancellotti?? Trappatoni?? :LOL: :LOL: Yeah they're on their way!!!

And Cosmi may have failed with Udinese but he was brilliant with Perugia! Perugia were no hopers and he worked wonders with them, and PAO are no hopers too so I figured he could help!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...r+in+Pana+frame

"Hector Cuper has no problem working in Greece for Panathinaikos," Camano told Goal.

"We have had no official contact yet but I can assure you that he wants to come.

"Panathinaikos is a big European club that Cuper knows very well.

"The timing is not a problem for my client."

If Cuper WANTS to come, PAO HAVE to get him! Simple as that!!

"Hector Cuper has no problem working in Greece for Panathinaikos," Camano told Goal.

"We have had no official contact yet but I can assure you that he wants to come.

so true re file........ alla..........

ferte ton CUPER!!!!

QUOTE (HOLLYWOOD @ Sep 20 2006, 07:45 PM)

so true re file........ alla..........

ferte ton CUPER!!!!

"

Ancellotti?? Trappatoni?? :LOL: :LOL: Yeah they're on their way!!!

And Cosmi may have failed with Udinese but he was brilliant with Perugia! Perugia were no hopers and he worked wonders with them, and PAO are no hopers too so I figured he could help!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah no s%$#! theyre not coming.....thats my example- only coaches of that level could actually make a difference at PAO. Cosmi is worthless....and players will definitly not respect him.....we need a hardass whose goign to beat the team into shape... not some pussy northern italian who talks a load of garbage and probably cant even communicate his crap to the players.

i agree; whats the problem?? his already stated that he would love to come so whats the hold up??

QUOTE (Ethnikistis @ Sep 20 2006, 07:57 PM)

QUOTE (HOLLYWOOD @ Sep 20 2006, 07:45 PM)

i agree; whats the problem?? his already stated that he would love to come so whats the hold up?? 

he actually said he doesnt wasnt to come to greece

hes waiting on offers from either eng, fra, or spain.

looks like bayevic is next pao coach anyways.....apparently the only thing left is for pao to pay out red star so they release him!

Archived