1. 1. Who should it be?

• totis fylakouris=green by heart and blood
    • sergio markarian=would get us far in uefa
    • juan ramon rocha=also 1 of the best at pao
    • itzhak shoum=the double speaks for it self

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was never in favor of bringing Dusan do PAO, so I'm happy, BUT, this situation doesn't reflect well on Tzigger. we're lucky that there will be a break in action soon, so a new coach could have a few days extra to work.

we should have one already. a manager/owner should think ahead, so when the team wasn't performing under Bake, there should have been some research... I don't like serials (ala soap operas), and Tzigger gets involved in them... Saviola is coming, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe never.... Same with Dusan.. Sounds like Miscrosoft and its new products! :1eye:

PS>we should remain the only major team that hasn't tried Dusan and Alefanto! :D

ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!

this is brilliant news!

i have a feeling markarian is coming back :nw: :nw: :nw:

forget about that. he was kicked twice already and i don't think that he'll work for pao again. maybe tzigger will bring matzourakis.

kala mia tha erthei kai thn allin den erxetai den ton poulanei

mou thimizei ligaki to serial me to congaysao tora

egw pos den erxetai kai tha mas ferei allon agnosto xeno pou den exei idea giati diabasa oti ean den erthei o ntousan exei allon proetoimazimenon

Αν όπως όλα δείχνουν ο Ντούσαν Μπάγεβιτς απαντήσει στον Γιάννη Βαρδινογιάννη πως δεν μπορεί να φύγει από τον Αστέρα, τότε ο ιδιοκτήτης της ΠΑΕ θα βάλει σε εφαρμογή το εναλλακτικό πλάνο που έχει έτοιμο. Ο

contra.gr

Id rather Ko Andrians over some former player who is going to use PAO as "work experience"

this is michael laudrup!

he has some experience as assistant manager of denmark(national side) and was the coach of broendby if for some years!

he stated in may/june that he was stopping at broendby because he wanted to get to coach at a higher level!

his tactics is very offensive and uses as many youngsters as possible(very good to get young players fit)

he plays something like this!

ebede

vyntra goumas morris seric

tsiolis bovio

Ivanschitz

romero salpi pap

again, I'm no Dusan fan, but Tzigger is a moron! He wasted more time by going after someone with lots of complications... (Saviola anybody?)

SO, nothing will surpsise me any more from this man. He's destroyed my team. I am convinced that the internal culture of this club is sick and unless Tzigger and his cohorts leave for good, things will remain more or less the same.

yes, we'll get a new coach (even one who'll use PAO as a ..work experience!) and the fans will get new hopes again, fill OAKA next game, and the cycle will start again.... After about a month worth of league play we're 5 points behind already... sayonara!

contra.gr

Id rather Ko Andrians over some former player who is going to use PAO as "work experience"

this is michael laudrup!

he has some experience as assistant manager of denmark(national side) and was the coach of broendby if for some years!

he stated in may/june that he was stopping at broendby because he wanted to get to coach at a higher level!

his tactics is very offensive and uses as many youngsters as possible(very good to get young players fit)

ebede

tsiolis bovio

Ivanschitz

romero salpi pap

pali skandinavo?????? :blink:

contra.gr

this is michael laudrup!

ebede

tsiolis bovio

Ivanschitz

romero salpi pap

well he has lived/played nearly more in italy-spain therfore he knows what pressure is!

he played both for lazio-juve in italy.

and barca-real in spain

also in denmark he was always under pressure much more than bakke was

contra.gr

this is michael laudrup!

ebede

tsiolis bovio

Ivanschitz

romero salpi pap

well he has lived/played nearly more in italy-spain therfore he knows what pressure is!

he played both for lazio-juve in italy.

and barca-real in spain

also in denmark he was always under pressure much more than bakke was

dont know re file..... ti na po..... tha protimousa ispano, argentino i akoma kai ollando

i dont know either?

but i have a felling they are triyng to get a coach that has luck!

just like solied!

i mean when we got malezani we first spoke to solied :o think about a coach with his luck(for 2 seasons now frynos creates about 5 chances a game but wins them)

it is like guus hiddink! very lucky coach

I dont think we will get any BIG coach i think we will get someone that has luck(everything he touches becomes gold)

tomorow we will see

it doesnt matter who we get... no coach has lasted for more than 2 yrs in the past 20 yrs at PAO.... They'll all get fired for one reason or another.... No coaching stability has been a major problem & this year is a good example

Archived