• totis fylakouris=green by heart and blood
    • sergio markarian=would get us far in uefa
    • juan ramon rocha=also 1 of the best at pao
    • itzhak shoum=the double speaks for it self

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antic would be fantastic.... :nw:

Excellent manager and can work with young talent... which we supposedly have... :P

why where they going after bayevic so hard when they had Antic available?? :blink:

anyhow... lets hope this move payes off.... and for god sakes tsigger... LET HIM WORK the team... block your ears to all dimosiografi... give him the job for 3 yrs and THEN judge him!!!!

The story

Indeed, Rantomir Antic. :nw:

Ex-coach of Barcelona and Athletico Madrid and Real Madrid.

Excellent choice if it finalises and we'll open a new topic for him once it's official.

Read his bio here Randomir Antic Bio

lets pray we get him!!!

read his bio!!

Due to Antić's widely publicised success with Barca, he developed somewhat of a reputation as a crisis coach. It was probably this kind of thinking that led Celta de Vigo to hire him mid-season 2003/04 in difficult circumstances similar to Barca's one year earlier.

i think this is jst what Pao needs :nw: :nw:

I can safely say that considering the circuimstances, Antits in Athens, saying he wants to be our coach and its an honour etc

that only tzigger can fuk it up from now.....i think he is an excellent choice so dont fuk it up tziger! lol

He seems to be a good coach but (if he finally signs), do you believe he will make a miracle???

I doubt it....

]anyhow... lets hope this move payes off.... and for god sakes tsigger... LET HIM WORK the team... block your ears to all dimosiografi... give him the job for 3 yrs and THEN judge him!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I only hope for this...let him work, don't change 11 players again and let the team roll...Someday they will play as long as they don't start over again..we can build on the players we have now, for years

(with the addition of an LB and a RB or proven good players, not lottaries!)

anyhow... lets hope this move payes off.... and for god sakes tsigger... LET HIM WORK the team... block your ears to all dimosiografi... give him the job for 3 yrs and THEN judge him!!!!

3 years??? Ti 3 years re? Vradi irthe, nihta tha figi!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously if this guy is given time he could be the real deal. His experience is limited to La Liga but being Serbian he'll have an understanding and respect for Hellenism and the mentality. I always liked Antic but one thing I will say about him is expect a harsh shake up. Many players will have their feathers rattled and become unhappy, if you can weather that initial storm and the whole squad doesnt leave PAO could really become a force. Good luck guys.

i can see the paok coach who quit end up coming here if these guys mentioned above dont sign

You've actually made a good point for once in your life. Dimutrescu isn't a bad manager and he's available, he may follow Salpi and he could make the difference.

The story

Indeed, Rantomir Antic. :nw:

Ex-coach of Barcelona and Athletico Madrid and Real Madrid.

Excellent choice if it finalises and we'll open a new topic for him once it's official.

Read his bio here Randomir Antic Bio

another Saviola???

I would welcome this move...let him run the team... Problem is that Tzigger will not allow someone to have too much control.... He needs to have his hand in the cookie jar...I'd be pleasantly surprised if this happened :)

kala

wats the wait for

first of all we were supposed to have a coach by start of this week than they said tuesday now thursday now friday

plus i thought tzigger had a ready solution waiting on standby in case bayevic said no whcih he did

and now were waiting for tzigger to make his mind up with antits in athens

m#$%!s den einai....kai nomizei emeis eimaste xazoteri

wat scares me some papers think he is also meeting with another foreign coach and im scared the other is shitter, cheaper and another bakke!

den katalaveno giati to kathisterei toso...... exei enan toso kalo proponiti mprosta tou kai kathete kai to livanizei... TZIGGER ksypna pia re g@moto.....

According to Spanish media, the "other coach" that Tzigger will be meeting today before finalising his decision is Victor Munoz , coach at Villareal 2000-2003 followed by Zaragoza 2004-1006 (winning the copa del rey last year).

I still prefer Antic. He is what we need right now.

According to Spanish media, the "other coach" that Tzigger will be meeting today before finalising his decision is Victor Munoz , coach at Villareal 2000-2003 followed by Zaragoza 2004-1006 (winning the copa del rey last year).

I still prefer Antic. He is what we need right now.

I agree, since Antic, being a Serb, knows the Balcan mentality= Serbian mentality= Greek mentality.

He speaks both Spanish for our Latinos and Serbo-Croatian for our Cro's.

He's got a great palmare and I feel he is the best choice this moment in time.

Hopefully it will all be sorted today.

hopefully tzigger doesnt fuk up

he always does... the question is, were these coaches with a far better resume available in the summer, when Bakke was signed??? ifso Tzigger is sabotaging his own team :angry:

Archived