1. 1. Who should it be?

• totis fylakouris=green by heart and blood
    • sergio markarian=would get us far in uefa
    • juan ramon rocha=also 1 of the best at pao
    • itzhak shoum=the double speaks for it self

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle United fan here. Cannot believe that Graeme Souness is being mentioned as a possible new boss of Panathinaikos.

I lived in Greece for four years several years ago, and adopted PAO as my favourite Greek team, so I feel I must warn you about Souness.

He set us back years when he replaced Bobby Robson as Newcastle manager. We were a top 5 team, and had qualified for the CL twice before he arrived. When he was finally sacked, we were staring relegation in the face.

He also almost single-handedly destroyed Liverpool, and they had to wait years to get back to their previous levels of success.

He always gets rid of star/flair players and replaces them with over-priced donkeys.

You must do everything in your power to prevent his appointment.

Thanks toonfan. :tup:

Would it be too much to ask you to email the looser himself, the esteemed Mr. Vardinoyiannis? :LOL:

Cheers!

When did you live in Greece?

PEACE

Tzigger prolly he doesnt speak english...... lol! :LOL:

Good one :P ^^^

Although a moron, his parents made sure he at least learned that much, when they sent him to Athens College. ;)

In all honesty, I would never want to be him.

It is a hard load to carry the rest of your life, knowing you will never be able to come out of the shadow of your name. :o

He is not helping either, with his "leadership" at PAO. :nono:

PEACE

Thanks toonfan. :tup:

Would it be too much to ask you to email the looser himself, the esteemed Mr. Vardinoyiannis? :LOL:

Cheers!

PEACE

Lived in Karditsa :mellow: from '94 to '98

Happy days :)

feel free to pm me with Mr. Vardinoyiannis' email address :D

just like toonfan did for Souness, I have to warn you about Daum!! HE'S AN INCOMPETENT IDIOT WHOSE AIM IS JUST WINNING DOMESTICALLY!! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT EUROPLAY AT ALL!! :ph34r:

.. hey, as Galatasaray fans we have very fond memories of Souness.. especially when he "hoisted" the Galatasaray flag in Fenerbahce stadium, we went delirious.. :tup:

Don't listen to him. Souness is a prick. Ask any Liverpool fans, and they will tell you the same. His transfer dealings have come under investigation recently. He always seems to buy players from contacts made at previous clubs for inflated figures. Boumsong. Emre, Moore all came to Newcastle on inflated contracts.

If he joins PAO, expect a few Newcastle rejects to follow him. :)

One more point, his coaching staff are all 'yes boss' types with no real input. When you eventually sack Souness, you'll also be forced to pay compensation for his crew.

Don't go near him.

i am beginning to think we are not getting anyone of theese mentioned! <_<

and in the end of the paos new comedy movie(how to get a good coach) we will end up with someone tottaly unkown who has won a string of tittles in a very low national league :(

and all the pro pao media will praise him as the MESSIAS

and now ofcourse pao is talking about until the end of next week! :o

tsigger said before 1 week that until the just passed monday 100% on tuesday he would have signed a coach! :o

wich tuesday? mas koroideveis?

an den poris fyge oso yparxei xronos alios tha se vroune se 3 mines petagmeno mazi me sta skoupidia mazi me ton mitsou :box: :box:

Don't listen to him. Souness is a prick. Ask any Liverpool fans, and they will tell you the same. His transfer dealings have come under investigation recently. He always seems to buy players from contacts made at previous clubs for inflated figures. Boumsong. Emre, Moore all came to Newcastle on inflated contracts.

If he joins PAO, expect a few Newcastle rejects to follow him. :)

One more point, his coaching staff are all 'yes boss' types with no real input. When you eventually sack Souness, you'll also be forced to pay compensation for his crew.

Don't go near him.

your 100% correct....

http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/a...cle.asp?a=33268

:tdown:

and now ofcourse pao is talking about until the end of next week! :o

tsigger said before 1 week that until the just passed monday 100% on tuesday he would have signed a coach! :o

wich tuesday? mas koroideveis?

an den poris fyge oso yparxei xronos alios tha se vroune se 3 mines petagmeno mazi me sta skoupidia mazi me ton mitsou :box: :box:

apo pempti... pigame paraskeui... meta savvatokiriako... meta deutera mazi me to gipedo.. kai tora triti.....

e re ksylo pou thelei o Tzigger...... den ypoferete..... pia... eleos to kerato mou

this has really become ridiculus. after all the stuff your "beloved leader" ( :LOL: ) has promised so far, nothing has really happened.

the only good moves he made as i see it are ivanschitz and salpiggidis. sanchez hasn't played yet and the other guys don't seem too impressive. since pao didn't qualify for the cl i would have thought that he would invest his money better to bring your team back on track.

good luck for your team. but isn't suffering for your team the main reason we love them so much? i mean, you suffer from tziggers choices and we suffer in europe year in year out... :( <_<

1 week before the aek match & still no coach.... Tell me Tzigger is not sabotaging his own team

you mean 2 weeks.... :blink:

according to both spanish and greek media munoz is our new coach!

former zaragoza coach

Tha to peistepso mono otan ton do stat Prasina tou trifiliou

Varethika na akou ti lene oi efimerides.

he has told greek media himself!

he said that he is almost certain to join but cant say anything more than that!

Archived