Phantis Forums

Euro 2020 Group J - Bosnia and Herzegovina v. Greece (26 March 2019, Bilino Polje Stadium, Zenica)

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As much as I criticized the coach for the mistake to start the game I give him full credit for making in game adjustments and changing the style to at the very least give us a chance.. Hopefuly now he

Congratulations for the great comeback and in general good display in 70 minutes of the game. We had furious 20 minutes and that is all. Unfortunately, football should be played for 90 minutes. I cann

I think Kolovo is on the upswing in his career. That was a gutsy, hungry header. I'll wait before I pass judgement on him. He saved us today. 

Like I said right before the goal, we should be playing them straight up. We tried to park the bus, that lasted all of 10 minutes.

We need to change shape back to 4-3-3, playing a 5-3-2 a formation the players haven;t played together in such a game is a big risk, and so far it's not paying off. Last time we tried to do this was a 4-1 loss against Croatia, all be it under different management 

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

How a bout a wall next time they have a free kick.

Don't blame the wall, that's all on Vlachodimos

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic