Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

Antonis needs to go to another GSL team to play games simple. Hes not good enough for us. If he has what its takes and kills the league then he can come back other wise try and recoup the investment made in him.

According to Norwegian media we are interested in 23year old RB Jonas Svensson from Rosenborg.

Leicester City, AZ Alkmaar, FC Basel, Basaksehir and Union Berlin are other clubs interested in this guy.

Therefore I predict 0% chance he will wear our black and white shirt.

Edited by Dutch Eagle
  • Like it 2

Djalma will be announced tomorrow. The excuse is that the Turkish FA is dragging its feet sending the piece of paper saying that the player is free and not under contract.

Apparently the Mateus signing depends on the fact if we receive an acceptable offer for Mak. 

Well hopefully that falls through then.

Either way, I expect this next year to be a big one for Rodrigues. The guy is good, just a little more consistency and he'll be great.

Sometimes I'd love to be a billionaire, just to have fun for a time.  I'd buy 11 right backs who are all at least 33 years of age, and play them all in the first 11.  You want right backs, I'll give you RIGHT BACKS !!!

• Like it 1

Djamla looks good in the highlights, but thats exactly what they are highlights. Fingers crossed he's the real deal, especailly for the $ he's on 

That's the thing.  Now that Berbatov is gone he'll be the on the highest salary in the team.  If you're on the highest wage you better be a very good player, otherwise resentment will start within the squad will kick in.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/djalma/profil/spieler/51191 Djalma? His main position is right wing. Additionally, he is able to play as a center forward or a left wing. 

Btw, we're trying to get even more Turkish trash. 

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/article/937828/vlepei-mpoiko-o-paok

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/denys-boyko/profil/spieler/91931#subnavi

Fun fact: This guy played for Dnipro last season. Sounds familiar, huh?

If we are going to have a chance for CL we need a big number 10 and a big centre back.

Players commanding around 1.5m -2m

If we cannot afford it europa league is the go simple as that.

But F*** paok we are

Fun fact: This guy played for Dnipro last season. Sounds familiar, huh?

TDs go for what they know, so it isn't too surprising that he's looking at people from Ukraine.

If we are going to have a chance for CL we need a big number 10 and a big centre back.

Players commanding around 1.5m -2m

If we cannot afford it europa league is the go simple as that.

But F*** paok we are

Bingo. You don't accidentally fall up a mountain. You buy expensive sherpas to bring you there.

• Like it 1

It's official. Vellidis is staying for 2 more years.

Also PAE PAOK informed the following loaned players to report to the training camp on June 22:

Pereyra, Kouloutris, Pouggouras, Giannoulis and Deligiannidis