Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

Last season was the biggest false start. They seem to have a plan with Arnesen as TD. They install an untried young coach in Tudor then begin signing a mixed bunch of players from the fringe leagues and clubs of Europe. Jairo, Sabo, Rodriguez, Olsen, Cimirot and Berbatov. Some are complete fails and this process is being repeated again.

Hope those in charge have some sort of clue.

And we are interested in Croatian defensive midfielder Ivan Mocinic from Rijeka.

He is 23.

As Rijeka turned down an offer from Rapid Vienna of 1.5 mio I don't think it will be a serious option.

Or has the other Ivan some spare money in his kolotsepi?

And we are interested in Croatian defensive midfielder Ivan Mocinic from Rijeka.

He is 23.

As Rijeka turned down an offer from Rapid Vienna of 1.5 mio I don't think it will be a serious option.

Or has the other Ivan some spare money in his kolotsepi?

The Croats want 3 mio. We are offering 2 mio.

bild talking about veirinhia, so now popopo the greek northern sites and papers going nuts, i just want this to either happen or not very quickly, we are buildign very well the last thing we need is a transfer saga that we wont win. 

In regards to Vieirinha, Georgie Savvidis said this in Instagram yesterday:

• georgiss.s@io.sa4 I'm very bored with this theme, personally I want him in PAOK , but I'm tired him playing with the fans . Enough. If he wanted to come to PAOK, he wouldn't say to Lubos, I wanna play in England ... That's all from me. I'm really Tired. When mr Vieirinha is ready we are very happy to bring him. Until now, only talks .thats all from me.

Which was in reply to this:

Edited by BostonThanatos
  • Like it 1

Young Savvidis played that very well. Respect.

Vierinha sounds like he's an opportunist and is definitely playing the PAOK fans.

As a follower of Greek football I want all the clubs to be strong in Europe and for the league to be close. Vierinha will make PAOK better but if he's not serious then xeston.

So apparently Mak hasn't been able to find a club willing to pay him a million. My guess is we're also not willing to do that, but if we were to offer him something like...750k, perhaps he'd make a quicker decision. inPAOK seems to think that he'll re-sign this summer with us if he's unsuccessful.

I VERY MUCH hope that we keep him.

• Like it 1