Phantis Forums

PSG v Panathinaikos

Morphi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so far we could face in our group after todays result(not counting tomorrow's games) one of either: Nancy, Zulte Waregem, Fenerbah?e, PSG these are all the teams that ended up 3rd place in their groups we avoid these teams: Newcastle, Blackburn, Espanyol since they finish 1st. Right?

steve,

Nancy finished second. Feywnoord is third in group E. We can't play the third of our group (PSG).

Has anyone seen the game? What happened? Can someone give us a little insight?

The reporter is saying that Nilsson was really bad and all three goals came from his area. Is it true? Who was playing RH?

As much as I may like Munioz, he will not last past this season with these kind of results.... :nono:

PEACE

Munoz has taken the last 2 UEFA games litely, but we dont want to start coach bashing
NOT bashing at ALL

Please read the part where I say I LIKE Munioz

I still disagree not making Europe, PAO's #1 priority

I would not give a crap about the "superliga"

We did that last game too, and LOST to ARIS :tdown:

Lucky for ALL of us, Mlada tied :tup:

There will still be plenty of good teams in 3rd place as future PAO opponents!

With games like today, we stand NO chance against ANY of them :blink:

PEACE

steve,

Nancy finished second. Feywnoord is third in group E. We can't play the third of our group (PSG).

The reporter is saying that Nilsson was really bad and all three goals came from his area. Is it true? Who was playing RH?

Didn't Nancy lose 1-0 and Feyenoord win 3-1? and before the game Nancy had 7 points and Feyenoord had 5? so would that not mean Nancy finished 3rd? Or did I miss something. Oh ya as for PSG I just got caught up in the moment writing down all the 3rd place teams so we can scratch them off the list.

Guest Protathlitis7

well done for flying the flag high again.

if you dont think you still have the virus just because you past this group you are blind

steve,

Didn't Nancy lose 1-0 and Feyenoord win 3-1? and before the game Nancy had 7 points and Feyenoord had 5? so would that not mean Nancy finished 3rd? Or did I miss something. Oh ya as for PSG I just got caught up in the moment writing down all the 3rd place teams so we can scratch them off the list.
Feyenoord had 2 points from the first three games and by beating Wisla they reached 5. Nancy finished with 7.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/uefacup/S...ings/index.html

Groups E, F, G, H are finished, and tomorrow we will know the final standings for this round.

I think the last 4 teams to finish will be Auxerre (he he he!), Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Osasuna, & Braga. Those are PAO's possible opponents for the next round.

However, I'm hoping for PAO to face Feyenoord so Charisteas will be playing against the Green. :tup: :tup: :tup: :gr: :gr: :gr:

well done for flying the flag high again.

if you dont think you still have the virus just because you past this group you are blind

hey at least it wasnt:

our first team (OSFP)

at home (OSFP)

to finish last (OSFP)

and nice job with Tau Keramika tonight......just a loser team in europe arent you?

were still #1 in the group and thankfully the good think about Paris' win was Rapid are out, slowing Romanias coefficient growth down a bit.

all the OSFP fans are relishing the chance to bash PAO on a game that hardly mattered, with a second team fielded - and a desperate PSG....that about all youll get. Check the coefficients Gayroi......PAOs making more points than your sorry ass club....

thats all the positives, because the rest is crap. We were supposed to do a LOT better than this today. I forgive that it was mostly players that dont play 90 mins, Leontiou, Theodoridis, Nilsson, Schitscan, Darlas...but still come on this is their chance to prove something to the manager.....4-0 scoreline is just awful.

Biscan is absolutley worthless. Hes not Superliga material, and hardly Hrvaska Liga material either. Get this loser OUT and bring in somebody with potential....I didnt see the game, but everytime I have seen him his lack of organization, crap passes take the team down a level. I only saw the goals and his marking of Pauleta was awful. Hes too slow for football, same with Nilsson. We need to send him out and bring in a talented young player to take his place. To be perfectly honest they dont even have to be young, just adequate. Morris' marking was no better though...Im disapointed Biscan started over both Kotsios and Antonsson.....I dont feel this is Munoz fault yet, but hes definitly not the miracle worker we were calling him.....We need more consistent performances and play every game like we did the second half vs OSFP..

Transfer season needs to see some players go, and bring in a few new potential players so that they can take the 2nd team players place and compete for a spot/develop on the team. Lets cut the crap and sign Avraam Papadopoulos, we need a new right back,

but on to the next round.........I want Fenerbahce!!! It will be a great match and theyre also slightly leading us in coefficients this year....

Enjoy <_<

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?Ln=En&ID=820

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?Ln=En&ID=821

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?Ln=En&ID=822

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?Ln=En&ID=823

I am disgusted at this shocking display. I havent seen defending like this since Germany scored 7 passed Saudi Arabia!! I am praying that PAO dont draw Fenerbahce in the next round because Kezman and Tuncay would tear the defence a new arsehole!!! It's disgraceful that the players should put in such a performance!

Thanks Ethnikisti,

you are right, this was pretty bad defending.

First goal, huge mistake by Tziolis to give them the ball behind our midfield defensive line, and of course, Biscan just watching and going the wrong direction. I don't see this as much of Ebede's fault. A clean shot from the inside the box, hit his hands and rolled the wrong way. It happens to every goalkeeper.

Second goal, can't tell how Pauleta came to be all alone, but Biscan is the one who was defending...from six meters behind.

Third goal, what can I say. Nilsson is giving a token lift of the leg (indicating "I am almost trying) as the winger sends the cross into our box where Morris is trailing Kalu by another six meters. This one looks like Ebede should had cleared though. A high-arched ball that fell well within his area of reach.

Fourth goal, what the... everyone looks hypnotized. The cross comes from our right (again) and there is no way the ball should have bounced inside you box in front of Biscan first and Norris next. CLEAR THE FREAKING BALL! This was a second division play by the entire defense.

I am already past it though. This was a painful defeat but it did not cost us. We were knocked down, but we live to fight another day, and I have the feeling that we will be a different team after the break.

I have to say that the whole concept of playing our second team against PSG abroad because we save our starters to play agaisnt <cough> Kerkyra </cough> is very bizarre. OTH, if you had told me when we started this group that we will finish in first place by playing most games with our second team I would have thought you had lost you mind. But we did it and now we are in the 32, ready to play a third best UEFA team with the second game at home.

Hey, I have a good reason to smile. :D

I didn't see the game because i was at work. I just saw the goals a few minutes ago and i am really in shock to see that PAO lost this bad. 4-0 :o :o Well hopefully that will be a wake up call for you guys(after a few months :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ) ;)

Cyberfish, I agree with you but I have to say we should not field a team like the one today... I mean, this was NOT a team, but a collection of amaturish, disinterested players that have no business being part of our team! What the hell, this is a euro game; they should be ready to chew their opponents.

Friends, I'm sorry, but it shows that we need SEVERAL players of QUALITY otherwise we're not going anywhere good any time soon.

Munoz has to work with he's given but I hope he throws out the bums...

Maybe he should hire a psychologist to examine our players' heads! :afro:

Today we were very lucky not to concede 3-4 more goals. This is not good.

Again, I don't believe a team should "save" anything thinking ahead. It simply does NOT work. I know. Use it or lose it! The more you lose it the harder it is to bounce back!.... [just check the last month of our games to see what I'm saying...] :*&%: :

Mr spaniolo when to paris to play his second team????

Players like Biscan,Nilson,Darlas and others are not match fit, yet he persisted with them, dispite their poor performance against rapid and fortnight ago.

He gave no respect to PSG and paid the price. A good coach would not expose his team the way he did against the french. This has dimoralised us and has embarrassed the club.

I though he was an experienced coach, yet he proved how useless he is The last few games our team has played without inspiration or motivation. The main reason is that we have too many foreigners in the team. They will not bleed for the jersey or the club because thay are not greek.

We need greeks in the team that would fight for the honour of the club. Greece didn't win euro with foreigners. We must allow our youth the opportunity to play in our teams.

Mr spaniolo and his foreigners can go and get Fuuk as far as I am comcerned.

let me remind you something guys..  ;)

there's nothing to worry about.. PAO finished its group 1st and Fenerbahce finished its group 3rd..  :LOL:

:tup:

Maybe we could have green-fried rabbit meat served at the nearest resturant in Istanbul. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe we could have green-fried rabbit meat served at the nearest resturant in Istanbul. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nothing is as bad as your like how shaktar stuffed your FIRST TEAM as arouraio-varenikiy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

we played wtih 6 players who dont usually start, in a game where qualification was already confirmed, away, and OSFP fans actually have the nerve to say something.....bad performance yeah but look who the hell played.....and look how desperate PSG was, and how unimportant it was for us....

nothing is as bad as your like how shaktar stuffed your FIRST TEAM as arouraio-varenikiy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

we played wtih 6 players who dont usually start, in a game where qualification was already confirmed, away, and OSFP fans actually have the nerve to say something.....bad performance yeah but look who the hell played.....and look how desperate PSG was, and how unimportant it was for us....

EXACTLY....

its quite sad to see these gauro-albanians even have the nerve to post considering their team is still recovering from their ass rape once again.....

their tripa has been acheing for 10 years....

find a rock and crawl under it lagoi!!!! B)

Our generosity is tremendous...we made happy millions of people (psg and oly fans) in a diificult time for both :)

Seriously, don't expect pana to be as bad as yesterday from now on in the UEFA!

Players like darlas, nilsson(as RB), leontiou just blew their chance to show something! The big problem yesterday was from both our side-backs that were in a really bad day....And they proved why their are substitutes!

As much as we dislike Vyntra and Seric their are more consistent (defensively especially the former,hoping they don't make those ridiculous mistakes they both often do!). But it is obvious that we need two side-backs for both sides in January!

3 years ago we beat PSV 4-1 in leoforos in an indifferent game for them, but they made it to the semi-finals in CL....hope this means something :P

even though we played poorly... i just checked the results & WE FINISHED IN 1ST... :box:

how many gavri can say that about Europe... :P

We got rewarded for playing well in the beginning of the UEFA CUP... :rolleyes:

but we cant continue like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

;)

nothing is as bad as your like how shaktar stuffed your FIRST TEAM as arouraio-varenikiy  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

EXACTLY....

its quite sad to see these gauro-albanians even have the nerve to post considering their team is still recovering from their ass rape once again.....

their tripa has been acheing for 10 years....

find a rock and crawl under it lagoi!!!! B)

good post...

now moving forward, us PAO fans can say that, who do we prefer next???

Archived