Phantis Forums

PSG v Panathinaikos

Morphi

It is disgracful to lose to PSG on purpose, who cares if PAO already qualifys. You got to play for those coefficent points for Greece.

you think we are losing on purpose??? you think we are embarrasing urselves on purpose??

eyah..this is a pathetic display..we are playing as if we just dont care..no heart and no passio..we desvrer to lose..pathetic..

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well as long as the other game in our group stays tied we are still first. We should learn that our backups can't do s%$#! play the regular lineups game in game out they need all the practice they can get lol. Oh on another note the stream changed to basletball booo

Gia gelia einai, sumfwnw psilE...kai mh psarwneis me ton Olumpiako.. To topic einai o bazelos shmera kai h evrwpaikh (my a***) tou poreia. Opote katse kai tsimpa twra kai ase to 8rulo

we may have gotten creamed but at least we are through..unlike you who are watching europe play on your kapapedes...a crap game but we are still through which is more then u can say for yourselves...

we may have gotten creamed but at least we are through..unlike you who are watching europe play on your kapapedes...a crap game but we are still through which is more then u can say for yourselves...

dont know what the sense of bringing the gavrous into this topic, they're watching & we're playing....

But other teams should be licking their chops to play us B)

OK, Ok, you convinced me..

To 8ema den einai an o vazelos einai xeiroteros ap'to 8rulo.. ta idia s**** einai kai oi duo sthn evrwph - h diafora einai oti oi bazeloi mas ta'xoune kanei kalamaria gia tis dh8en evrwpaikes poreies kai ta resta tosa xronia enw o gavros exei apodextei ta oria tou....

Pare twra th poreia ths tesaras kai - epanalambanw - mh psarwneis...

OK, Ok, you convinced me..

To 8ema den einai an o vazelos einai xeiroteros ap'to 8rulo.. ta idia s**** einai kai oi duo sthn evrwph - h diafora einai oti oi bazeloi mas ta'xoune kanei kalamaria gia tis dh8en evrwpaikes poreies kai ta resta tosa xronia enw o gavros exei apodextei ta oria tou....

Pare twra th poreia ths tesaras kai - epanalambanw - mh psarwneis...

ahh..gavroi

JUST for this display of SHAME I do not want PAO to win the Greek "Superleague" :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

AEK deserves it more ;)

Snubbing the UEFA and shaming our European history is disgraceful :angry:

NA valoune to k@l@protahlima ston K@L@ tous :tdown: :angry:

SHAME SHAME SHAME :ph34r:

As much as I may like Munioz, he will not last past this season with these kind of results.... :nono:

EBEDE may need some bench time?

PEACE

Archived