Phantis Forums

PSG v Panathinaikos

Morphi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUST for this display of SHAME I do not want PAO to win the Greek "Superleague" :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

AEK deserves it more ;)

Snubbing the UEFA and shaming our European history is disgraceful :angry:

NA valoune to k@l@protahlima ston K@L@ tous :tdown: :angry:

SHAME SHAME SHAME :ph34r:

As much as I may like Munioz, he will not last past this season with these kind of results.... :nono:

EBEDE may need some bench time?

PEACE

Munoz has taken the last 2 UEFA games litely, but we dont want to start coach bashing

OK, Ok, you convinced me..

To 8ema den einai an o vazelos einai xeiroteros ap'to 8rulo.. ta idia s**** einai kai oi duo sthn evrwph - h diafora einai oti oi bazeloi mas ta'xoune kanei kalamaria gia tis dh8en evrwpaikes poreies kai ta resta tosa xronia enw o gavros exei apodextei ta oria tou....

Pare twra th poreia ths tesaras kai - epanalambanw - mh psarwneis...

me kathe dikio

i would blame the players more then munoz..he fielded a good tesam..not our best team but a team much more capable then a 4-0..our problems are indidvual..tziolis and leontiou who are playing in the most crucial positions are awful...worst game ive seen from either of them...we also have problems in the back on the right flank...vyntra and nilson were both terrible..

Guys the team took this game off they were thinking they are in 1st and through so they psychologically were not in this game which is no excuse for this display anyways. On to next game maybe this was a good wake up call that no matter what the standings are we can never take games off.

C'mon guys! Where's the problem?

This was a non sense match!

Pao is 1st in every result.

Why to get more afford on players?

Just for you that are watching on tv??????

PSG "had" to win, or other big trouble will happen in paris!

Next match hope in Italy.... C'mon PANATHA!

:ph34r: SOLO GLI ULTRAS VINCONO SEMPRE :ph34r:

i would blame the players more then munoz..he fielded a good tesam..not our best team but a team much more capable then a 4-0..our problems are indidvual..tziolis and leontiou who are playing in the most crucial positions are awful...worst game ive seen from either of them...we also have problems in the back on the right flank...vyntra and nilson were both terrible..

agree... im with munoz!

Biscan, Nilson, Darlas, Vyntra, etc. etc., etc.... We can't think of going far with players that that... Very disappointed. We went there with a 3 goal cushion and we blew it....

Sure, they're thinking of the next league game.... Now, I'm sure our boys will play such a great game on Sunday... oh, yeah, no doubt! We show up when we need to and we win those games easily. No? :angry:

How do you explain the performance of "professional" players (all with lots of $$$) who don't even try?

PS>Salpi seems to be the only one who's trying out there, killing himself chasing after lost balls (and badly serviced by his team mates).

And, I see that Hapoel is hitting the posts... Unlucky.

C'mon guys! Where's the problem?

This was a non sense match!

Pao is 1st in every result.

Why to get more afford on players?

Just for you that are watching on tv??????

PSG "had" to win, or other big trouble will happen in paris!

Next match hope in Italy.... C'mon PANATHA!

:ph34r: SOLO GLI ULTRAS VINCONO SEMPRE :ph34r:

at this point alot of teams are hoping to draw PAO :(

at this point alot of teams are hoping to draw PAO

Perfect.

Let them hope it....

I saw a lot of UEFA matches and I didn't see such this powerful teams that PAO must be afraid to draw.

And in 180' everithing can happen.

And in Athens, with 60000 triphilli at stadium, even Barca can loose.

C'mon PAO!

:ph34r: LIBERTA' PER GLI ULTRAS :ph34r:

The incredible thing is that despite the attrocious football that Pao played in Europe will end up first in the group ! Incredible combination of results...Me tetoia soufra you can go far boyz...

Mono o bazelos tetoia

we played very weel actually the first two games...we looked like a team..we tied once with a poor playing and lost this once..we have 7 points even though we should have more..how is a record of 2-1-1 surpring for first place qualification?

gia thn nikh den pigate sto parisi ?

:LOL:

Yeah, be thankful you're not copping more than 4 goals, otherwise it would have been 7-0. :D
the 7-0 is for other teams :LOL: :LOL:

ahhhh re gavro... you'll always be the butt of our jokes :LOL:

The incredible thing is that despite the attrocious football that Pao played in Europe will end up first in the group ! Incredible combination of results...Me tetoia soufra you can go far boyz...

Mono o bazelos tetoia

we played very weel actually the first two games...we looked like a team..we tied once with a poor playing and lost this once..we have 7 points even though we should have more..how is a record of 2-1-1 surpring for first place qualification?
Just look at the points the other leaders of the UEFA groups got... Double digit dude... Oso gia tis kales emfaniseis, i'd better say nothing

Archived