Phantis Forums

PSG v Panathinaikos

Morphi

you're right.... we did our best gavro immitation

you've been adding some negative goal differantial in europe for the past few years now, looks like you caught our virus, got an anecdote ?

ELLAS EUROPH PANATHINAIKOS !

:LOL:

we may have caught a cold... you still have the VIRUS

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wat a fukn joke

so fukn pathetic...im more dissappointed in the fact that leontiou tziolis etc played and played awful

the commentator highlighted the fact that the 2 golas by kalou were as a result of poor defending on the.........wait for it........the RIGHT side (nillson in this case as i believe vyntra was off at that mom)

wats worse is as it finishes now we still have first place gamoto

fukn joke

and wats worse is pao fans and oly fans arguing over whos worse

were as bad as each other...only aek ppl can speak (unfuknfortunately bc there all up themselves anyways lol bc they think there so pure and righteous) lol

even though we played poorly... i just checked the results & WE FINISHED IN 1ST... :box:

how many gavri can say that about Europe... :P

We got rewarded for playing well in the beginning of the UEFA CUP... :rolleyes:

but we cant continue like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

I don't see why we are arguing. Honestly like I said before Pao players just wanted to get this game over with from the beginning their heads were not in the game and that is no excuse, our coach will tear them a new one and the leaders need to speak to the rest of the team and get this team to never take a night off like we did today. We will not play like this later on in Europe this game was a humbling game for PAO and I'm glad it came now then later on. They will learn from this. On to the OLY vs PAO bitching OLY fans don't like it when they get losing in Europe year after year rubbed in their faces and cry foul when SOME PAO fans rub it in the only way to stop it is to support each other in Europe in our domestic league who cares go at each others throats we need to put our pride aside and be united and cheer for each other in Europe.

Pao pes aleuri.......O Pauleta se girevei :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mas exetai zalisei me tin omadara sas kai tin Europi...Tsimpisate 4 kai to paizetai kurile kai kala den trexei tipota,pou einai o ponos sas gia tous pontous tis elladas,pou einai oi eksipnes atakes agorakia giati akoma kai tora gia to gavro milate kai ta dika sas xalia mouga.....se agona xoris agxos katevikate kai anti na paretai tous 3 vathmous tsimpisate 4.Stin ygeia sas mages........

Pao pes aleuri.......O Pauleta se girevei :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mas exetai zalisei me tin omadara sas kai tin Europi...Tsimpisate 4 kai to paizetai kurile kai kala den trexei tipota,pou einai o ponos sas gia tous pontous tis elladas,pou einai oi eksipnes atakes agorakia giati akoma kai tora gia to gavro milate kai ta dika sas xalia mouga.....se agona xoris agxos katevikate kai anti na paretai tous 3 vathmous tsimpisate 4.Stin ygeia sas mages........

kalos t'arxid1a mas :LOL:

even though we played poorly... i just checked the results & WE FINISHED IN 1ST... :box:

how many gavri can say that about Europe... :P

We got rewarded for playing well in the beginning of the UEFA CUP... :rolleyes:

but we cant continue like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

:gr: :box:

go watch you're next game in the CL... oh yea you're out... :o

go watch you're next game in UEFA... oh yea you didnt qualify... :LOL:

where do you get the right to make fun.... :angry:

we did finish in 1st... that is sweet although in the process we swallowed a bitter pill :gr:

we did finish in 1st... that is sweet although in the process we swallowed a bitter pill :gr:

Something else you swallowed... :whistle:

You my friend gave me the right,you are the one talking non stop about how great you guys are in Europe and your super team and the points for greece and the First game against a REAL team you swallow 4.If that is not funny i dont know what is... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Something else you swallowed... :whistle:
:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: I am not the only one thank you man :nw: :nw:

Ok so far we could face in our group after todays result(not counting tomorrow's games) one of either: Nancy, Zulte Waregem, Fenerbahçe, PSG these are all the teams that ended up 3rd place in their groups we avoid these teams: Newcastle, Blackburn, Espanyol since they finish 1st. Right?

Archived