Phantis Forums

Valencia - Olympiakos

LUZ13

Valencia lost yesterday 3;0 to Sevilla

During the game her striker Villa was injured. i do not know the extention, and Edu the brazilian was injured seriously again' poor chap, he will be out 6 month according to brazilian sources

Beside them there are many other injuries

Will this combining with Rivaldo in top form again help us to make a positive result in the Mestalla

We have to grab this unique and last opportunity

We must also remember that Shahtar may grab some point(s) from ROma and complicating our UEFA chances

I hope Solied and the playewrs understand that and not treat it like an excursion to the beautiful Spanish city

I may add that the injury of Edu when he broke some ligaments on his right knee was caused when his foot was caught in the bad pitch when he was making a tuckle, Hope this bad pitch wil not disturb our technical players in their earth play

Valencia still has Morientes , ours and Nikopolidis night mare

This one knows his headers

Well, let us hope and pray for the best

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a game that we got to play well for 90 min and hope that Valencia doesnt try "hard".They play at home and nobody wants to lose ta home even if you are already in the next phase.It is going to be tough.We got to control the game and play GREAT defence because if we play like we did against Aris,forget about it.I honestly put all my hopes at Ribbo since he is on fire lately and he "likes" Valencia.Lets make a fight out of this game :box:

Valencia lost yesterday 3;0 to Sevilla

During the game her striker Villa was injured. i do not know the extention, and Edu the brazilian was injured seriously again' poor chap, he will be out 6 month according to brazilian sources

Beside them there are many other injuries

Who else is injured?

I hope Solied and the playewrs understand that and not treat it like an excursion to the beautiful Spanish city

I think Sollied is taking this very seriously, hence the reason he rested so many against Aris. If we win and Roma win or draw then Shakhter HAVE to beat us in Greece, if we win and Shakhter win we can still qualify in 2nd place, so this is crucial. Remember if Shakhter perform better than we do then they'll sit back and hit us on the counter in Greece and that could cause us big problems! So it will be taken seriously.

Valencia still has Morientes , ours and Nikopolidis night mare

This one knows  his headers

Morientes really isn't that good, he'll prob be the worst striker on show. He was gifted 3 goals in the first game, so hopefully that won't happen again. Overall I honestly think this could be our first ever away win in the CL. 0-1!

Bravo re m#$%!

Instead of trying to help each other out we beat each other up (especially in Europe)

:tdown:

m#$%!s eisai esi pou eisai olympiakos!!!

eisai p****** sthn europoi re file.... ti na ipostirizo??? 7'tares??

enjoy your greek championship every year.... if your happy with the way your team wins it.... then u should be proud...

but to me .... the fact that the "greek champoin" of the last 10 yrs cant do ANYYYYTHING in europe says it all :) Where REAL football is played.... "without any HELP"... u cant do anything!!!!

VALENCIA b'team 4 - Jenna Jamerson 0 B)

Bravo re m#$%!

Instead of trying to help each other out we beat each other up (especially in Europe)

enjoy your greek championship every year.... if your happy with the way your team wins it.... then u should be proud...

but to me .... the fact that the "greek champoin" of the last 10 yrs cant do ANYYYYTHING in europe says it all :) Where REAL football is played.... "without any HELP"... u cant do anything!!!!

Shutup jackass. You are the idiots that are ruining Greek football.

trifilara u are correct in a way. it is bullshit that they always win the championship each year and they always play crap in uefa ch league. but hey as much as i hate them in the greek league, the way i see it is they are representing us greeks.. and if ur patriotic enough - u would go for greeks not spaniards, italians, etc.

we cant be sore losers.. next time we should try win the league and show the entire greece how we can represent them.

so good luck olympiakos... 1 - 0 to gavroi.

:gr:

Bravo re m#$%!

I congradulate PAO on evey win as you should do the same with OSFP

We are all Greek prepei na upostirhzoume o enas ton allon sthn Ebroph

You dont want me to bring up your "goal" record in the CL last year do ya?

13 goals in 3 away matches NEW CL RECORD

Juve 7 Oly 0

Yes this happened but we fall together and rise together (HELLAS DOES)

0-1 Oly wins first away victory

Sollied tried to maximise our chances by resting Ribo, Neri, Konstantinou and a few of the defenders against Aris but it didn't work out the way we would like.

Getting the first away victory is a major milestone for us. I expect another crazy performance, we'll score a few but we might concede more.

Bravo re m#$%!

I congradulate PAO on evey win as you should do the same with OSFP

We are all Greek prepei na upostirhzoume o enas ton allon sthn Ebroph

You dont want me to bring up your "goal" record in the CL last year do ya?

13 goals in 3 away matches NEW CL RECORD

Juve 7 Oly 0

Yes this happened but we fall together and rise together (HELLAS DOES)

0-1 Oly wins first away victory

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

re file... gia sovarepsou ligaki... edo den nikate omades opos Saxtar, Roma kai kai kai kai.... kai tha nikisite tin Valnciara? :LOL:

exete xioumor telika ta gaurakia.... :P

2-0 or 3-0

Is this official re file? Are Ne and Kapsis definitely out? What's Stoltidis' condition?

Ne is recovering from an appendicitis operation, should be back in 10-15 days.

I think Kapsis is not part of the CL squad, similar situation to Bulut.

The sistuation with Stoltidis is uncertain they 'll decide tomorrow or before the match whether he is fit to play.

Kotapolidis has to have a great game --which I believe he will-- and experienced and formerly succesful guys like Kotantinou and Rivaldo have to play like real class acts if thrynos are to get anytinh out of this game..

my prediction is 1-1.. with oly striking first and conceding a late (86') equaliser..

but I hope you rape Shakhtar solely because of their malake coach Luc"ass"cu.. :angry:

Archived