Phantis Forums

Valencia - Olympiakos

LUZ13

with at least a tie today Greece would of surpassed Turkey & go into 13th place..

oly doesnt help Greece they help turkey <_<

no way......

how are we behind Turkey theyre doing awful...im pretty sure well pass them though.

OSFP should beat Shaxtar, PAO should progress, and Milan can give us a big boost if they beat Lille...so aek can go through even with a 5-0 loss...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have to accept that it was very difficult for us to do something better in the Champions League with this year's draw.

Don't kid yourself re file, this was a weak group. Roma are the weakest POT 2 team in the entire tournament, and Valencia also arguably the weakest POT 1 team, the only difficulty was Shakhter who are among the best POT 4 teams. This was an easy group and we have failed miserably!

We have to accept that it was very difficult for us to do something better in the Champions League with this year's draw.

Don't kid yourself re file, this was a weak group. Roma are the weakest POT 2 team in the entire tournament, and Valencia also arguably the weakest POT 1 team, the only difficulty was Shakhter who are among the best POT 4 teams. This was an easy group and we have failed miserably!
You are right, the draw was relatively good. The problem is that probably the rest of the teams wanted us from pot 3 and they were justified to do so.

dude theyre from the same country ;)

Sorry for not being polite but i don t care :whistle:

<Foul language deleted - The Moderator>

You can say any stupid thing to make fun of the result and good for you but all the remarks about Tourkous and the rest shows how low some of you can go and it is not the first time either.You are not even clever enough to say something smart or original so ANTE GAMHTHEITE TSOUTSEKIA.Mia zoi panathas,polles fores [email protected] geia.

dude theyre from the same country ;)

Sorry for not being polite but i don t care :whistle:

<Foul language deleted - The Moderator>

You can say any stupid thing to make fun of the result and good for you but all the remarks about Tourkous and the rest shows how low some of you can go and it is not the first time either.You are not even clever enough to say something smart or original so ANTE GAMHTHEITE TSOUTSEKIA.Mia zoi panathas,polles fores [email protected] geia.

welcome back crazy i thought maybe something happened to you after this match.... any thoughts on this game & your team would be greatly appreciated ;)

Nothing happened my friend and thank you for the concern,i am really touched by it...for one more time we lost even if this was one of the bigest opportunities for us.(Valenthia many injuries,already in the second phase)Now we have one more game left that we got to win otherwise i can not see Sollied staying any longer.(I dont agree with that but he has failed so far in his major dutie,EUROPE).Keep him until summer and then bring back begging Dusan.........thats is what i would like....

Guest Protathlitis7

guys he's right. even though we F***ed them in both derbies and won the league last season we should have given AEK our spot and let PAO take their spot. PAO would have make the group stages like they do every year. there would have been no 5-0 4-0 3-0 tsondes like they got v barca, werder, udinese last year

VAMOS EURO-PAO

guys he's right. even though we F***ed them in both derbies and won the league last season we should have given AEK our spot and let PAO take their spot. PAO would have make the group stages like they do every year. there would have been no 5-0 4-0 3-0 tsondes like they got v barca, werder, udinese last year

VAMOS EURO-PAO

Very True

13 goals in 3 away CL group matches

CL RECORD :LOL: :LOL:

thats all hypotheticall tourko... what we do now is how you get raped year in year out & dont help out Greece

Ta idia kai ta idia mas zalises ta a*****@.....go away green priest.....we dont care....if you want to go o CL you got to be at the end of the year ahead of us and AEk siply as that otherwise shut up......kinezo...

VAMOS EURO-PAO

Very True

13 goals in 3 away CL group matches

CL RECORD :LOL: :LOL:

better then never winning.... :D

im joking boys..everyone relax a bit..there is no need to be surprised..i wish olympiakos well in europe only bc greece needs it even though when u lose i feel alittle more gratified..BUT, i am sick of seeing you guys consistantly lose..yes we took a 5-0 or a 4-0 but u cnisistantly lose..time after time...arent u guys sick of it yet??? if i were a oly fan i would be furious...your team just shows no heart or emotion on the pitch in europe and that is simply just unacceptable..its that passion and emotion that drives us greek teams in europe but there was not once ounce f it on the pitch vs valencia or this year for that matter...aek, on paper, are not as good as oly, but look what alittle passion and heart can do..

..i guess the players are just happy winning titles...is that enough for you fans??

ok to answer than whole post:

1) Yes we are angry

2) Arent PAO sick of consistently losing in CL as well?

:nw:
sure we hate losing... but we do find ways to get some big wins in the middle of our losses... & we manage to advance here & there... & earn Greece valueable points.... the same cannot be said by you gavrous....

HELP GREECE OUT & END YOUR RIDICULE :gr:

Archived