Phantis Forums

Valencia - Olympiakos

LUZ13

Kotapolidis has to have a great game --which I believe he will-- and experienced and formerly succesful guys like Kotantinou and Rivaldo have to play like real class acts if thrynos are to get anytinh out of this game..

my prediction is 1-1.. with oly striking first and conceding a late (86') equaliser..

but I hope you rape Shakhtar solely because of their malake coach Luc"ass"cu.. :angry:

Kotapolidi??? Who are you to call the man names? He's won a European Championship medal, what have you or PUSTU won??? :LOL:

How is Pustu btw? I heard he was in hospital and will be out for 6 months so just worry about Volkan, Ali, Mehmet or whoever else will take his place and don't worry about a legend like Nikopolidi he'll have a great game we'll get a result. :tup:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly thought we had a chance to win until Marco Ne got injured

now were doomed

He is a great player that we unfortunately havent seen much of and can move the ball quickly upfeild for Castillo to score

: :( :(

2-3 OSFP Castillo 17', Ribo 35', Castillo 69', Morientes 85', Morientes 89'

I hope we get our first away win. Our fans have been wating forever to get it lets do it tommorow. :tup: :tup: :gr: :gr:

VERY OPTIMISTIC SCORE

Guys, we have seen Olympiakos play a lot better away from home. Olympiakos needs to perform like there's no tommorrow. They have to give there 100% to get any kind of a positive result. We all know there chances to qualify for the last 16 is pretty dim, but a Uefa Cup spot is an achievable goal consider they failed to put up pts at home. <_<

With a lot of passion we could get a good result (e.g. a tie) but most probably we will loose 3-1 or 2-0.

I can't see how a defence who can't play offside (like we did twice vs Aris) can work in Europe...

Dont be so negative re file. (a) Valencia have injuries, (b.) they play Real Madrid on Sunday so will have one eye on that, particularly as:

Very attacking line up 4-3-3 with

Nikopolidis

Pantos-Kostoulas-Sezar-Zewlakow

Rivaldo-Djorlevic-Stoltidis

Okkas-Castillio-Konstantinou

expect lots of goals!!!

YESSSSSSSSS!!! OKKA IS PLAYING!!!

THA TOUS GAMISOUME!!!

TO SPITI MOU...

TO AFISA...

TIN KOMENA PARATISA...

KAI IRTHA EDO...

GIA NA SOU PO...

THRYLLE MOU POSO S'AGAPO...

THRYLLE MOU POSO S'AGAPO...

I'm soooo excited, I feel like my heart's going to burst out of my chest! We can do this, we WILL do this!!! AEKARA was a kavla last night and Thryllara will do the same tonight!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!

OLYM-PIA-KOS!!!

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Archived