Phantis Forums

Pao vs Arsenal

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just found this out. be careful what you do today or you wont have to pay a demolition firm to build a new stadium ;)

It's being reported that Arsenal have barred Osama Bin Laden from Highbury, after being told that he's a diehard Arsenal fan.

In a new biography of the Islamic fundamentalist leader/real-life James Bond villain (take yer pick), author Adam Robinson claims that he (Bin Laden) became a fan when living in London in the 1990s, and was a regular on the terraces during the Cup-Winners Cup runs.

You may shudder at the thought of having maybe rubbed shoulders with the man back then, but Arseweb would like to believe that this makes North London ever so slightly less likely to become a target. Unless he's really pissed off about the ban.

It seems unlikely that Arsenal will find themselves having to enforce Mr Bin Laden's ban in the near future.

:LOL: :LOL:

Good morning Gents, I am wondering about the availability of Manoli for todays match. Will he be able to contribute, because we need his pace up front, to at least keep the Arsenal defenders honest, otherwise, I see an all out attact. I am not worried about Henri . I worry about the midfielders, and the space that they create.

Anyway good luck to Pana, and may we hope for a good result. :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

By the way, congratulations for losing only 2-1 last night. I think your team made your fans and your club very proud. This is surely one of your best achievements in Europe.

QUESTION: Did the referee have DOLO? I want to ask Antonaki if he saw it in the referees eyes.

See? you don;t get cheap goals you have not scored in Europe either :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ekei giati den petakse ta gantia tou???? giati den evrise ton diaititi o Antonakis???? mipos giati tha toy evazan kamia timoria 2-3 xronon????

tetoia mono stin Ellada..... katse na doume o diaititis ti egrapse kato sto mplokaki tou, giati ematha oti egrapse kati, giati diamartirotan entona o Giovanni

QUOTE (Elastonpappou 13 @ Oct 20 2004, 03:16 AM)

2. Michalaki to start SCORING (which is very unlikely)

You mean there are PAO fans that still believe in this ever happening ?

Well, I didnt think Okkas could score for quite some time either but hes proved all of us wrong!

QUOTE (Elastonpappou 13 @ Oct 20 2004, 03:16 AM)

2. Michalaki to start SCORING (which is very unlikely)

You mean there are PAO fans that still believe in this ever happening ?

Well, I didnt think Okkas could score for quite some time either but hes proved all of us wrong!

what else is new when it comes to proving u guys wrong in this forum ?

I hope that Arsenal will do what they know how to do best and choke in this European match.

Hopefully they WILL underestimate PAO and hopefully PAO will be a bit more into his new coach mentality and the players might be organised enough to squeese something out of this game.

To many things to wish for, but it can be done.

Good Luck

I've nicked this from another site:

Aderfia ena den mboreite na deite twn agwna live prospathiste edw:

http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/stanti/thaimedia.html

then to this section

Sports, News, Music & Shopping TV

and click on the linkl that says UBC Sports TV Live • 450K

you need realplayer though to watch it, the quality is amazing one of the best streams

Archived