Phantis Forums

Pao vs Arsenal

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also dont think that you will win. maybe you can reach a tie, if you are lucky.

pao is playin quite good at this moment, but so is arsenal. the team of arsenal is playing a long time together and everybody knows the moves of the others and they surely wont play like in norway. they know now that they are not unbeaten and will be more careful but also more aggressive against pao.

i'll say 1-2 arsenal

anyway. good luck for you against them.

ti les re skoda xanthi?? Gia 8umisou kalytera.... Pao-Porto 0-2 , Pao-Rangers 1-1, Pao-Stuttgart 1-3, Pao-ManUtd 0-1, Pao-Auxerre 0-1, Pao-Rozeborg 2-1 (anti gia 1-5).

Ayta einai ta teleytaia seri apotelesmata tou Pana8inaikou sto ereipio. Kai akolou8ei Henry , Pires and co.... :whistle:

I still can't believe the audacity of the PAO owners. I've not liked the last coach but coach changes in the middle of the CL when things were not going bad. These people don't give dam about anything but their ego.

I say at least a tie. I don't care, Arsenal maybe Arsenal but they are still playing a greek team in Greece. PAO will have to be real shitty to lose.

Pao will need all the luck in the world against Arsenal for a combination of reasons

i am not poking fun at pao here just so u guys know

i hope u guys win but things don't look good

Arsenal is just lighting up the Premiership while Pao has had alot of questionable performances

Arsenal is also coming up a 1-1 draw against Rosenburg so they won't have a let down in leofros, if Arsenal came up with a win against Rosenburg i mite have thought other wise

Pao new coach will be in charge for the first time in a champions league game

lots of pressure

the only positive for Pao is the fact that Arsenal seems to be two teams in Premiership and Europe for some apparent reason

u need to capatalize on that but don't bet on it

but good luck anywayz ( and trust me i hate to say that but were all Greek first)

ti les re skoda xanthi?? Gia 8umisou kalytera.... Pao-Porto 0-2 , Pao-Rangers 1-1, Pao-Stuttgart 1-3, Pao-ManUtd 0-1, Pao-Auxerre 0-1, Pao-Rozeborg 2-1 (anti gia 1-5).

Ayta einai ta teleytaia seri apotelesmata tou Pana8inaikou sto ereipio. Kai akolou8ei Henry , Pires and co.... :whistle:

oly-macabi 3-3(1-3) :LOL:

rosenborg -oly 5-1 :LOL:

herenven-oly1-0 :LOL:

maccabi -oly3-0 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lille -oly3-1

ferencvaros-oly3-1 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and of course the kolotriba super juve-oly 7-0 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

have u had enough u should not talk at all

Arsenal in the premiership is different from Arsenal in the Champions League where they are not as good. They were lucky to beat PSV with an own goal. If PAO play well and like a European team, they will get at least a draw.

Dragon:

Are you back? You have some confidence talking about PAO results at home. It's amazing how a lucky 1-0 win against a very poor Liverpool can make you talk so with confidence. You have the small club mentality, one win and you think you have done it all.

We have beaten far better teams than Liverpool (Arsenal, Ajax, Juventus, Barcelona) and never celebrated as you did.

OLY is a SMALL CLUB. Enjoy your 1-0 because Monacow ill beat you twice :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it will be a tough match...basinas will probably make the match but now munch is fighting for fitness...we may play a 4-5-1 or a 4-4-2...it looks like a 4-5-1 is more likely with michali up front by himself and olisadebe coming in as a sub..i dont think he is ready for a full 90 and he would be much more dangerous as a sub..if basinas is completel fit and we play 5 in the middle then morris will accompany him...i think we can pull of a draw if we work very hard and are very careful...we need to take over the midfield as viera is probably out...our key players will have to be in our midfield...without winning that battle, we will have nothing...skacel will have a large role as well and i hope to see mitu in that wide right spot rather then maric....we have to fight and play scrappy and frustrate them but posses the ball at the same time...thats the only way we will get anywhere..we cannot catch them on the counter, we just gotta play open field ball...

gia mena o panathinaikos me tin Arsenal prepei na peksei me to 3-6-1 etsi oste na strimoksei tin Arsenal sto kento... giati olo to paixnidi arxizei apo to kentro kata tin gnomi mou.

If Munch can't start then i think we HAVE to play 3-6-1 or 3-5-1-1 however you wanna call it. There are 2 keys in this game. Our defense, and Gonzalez. If our defense can be solid and Gonzalez has a good game, Arsenal isn't leaving Leoforo with 3 points. Konstantinou also needs to finish but in europe he picks his game up usually so im not too worried with him. Plus remember that we have Olisadebe who can play at least a half hour. With a little luck and a strong performace we can win this game or at least tie.

thats what uefa says about the upcomming match:

New Panathinaikos FC coach Zdenek Scasny began his reign with a goalless draw at home against Egaleo FC and will hope to be equally tight defensively when they welcome Arsenal FC to the Apostolos Nikolaidis. Arsène Wenger's free-scoring side extended their unbeaten Premiership run to 49 matches with a 3-1 victory against Aston Villa FC, but captain Patrick Vieira is a doubt for the trip to Greece after spraining his ankle midway through the second half.

pao's record against english teams: 1-2-4

doesnt look too good for you. the circumstances wont let you predict this match at all. new coach, different way of playing in europe, olisadembe as a sub ...

if you dont make your chances and just make one or two small mistakes like agains egaleo arsenal will punish you for that.

still 1-2 for the gunners. its going to be diffucult for pao.

Panos13, I really hope Arsenal are different in the champoinship than in the league.

I saw them lose a goal to Aston Villa in the first couple of minutes, then proceed to bombard them for the rest of the match. The gunners had 16 good efforts on goal, but were up against a goalkeeper at the top of his game.

Bergkamp was absolutely outstanding!! Anyone know if he's on the bus to Athens? Or will he stay home as usual?

The game is very difficult.... But lets not forget this is PAO we are talking about and not the Gays!!!!!

PAO has proved that in difficult matches can perform. I think everything will depend on the PAO croud. If they start booing and stuff we will get destroyed... If they act like normal fans then we do have a chance......

viera is defiitly out for the game as is gilberto silva...edu or fabrigas will probably take the position...ljunberg is doubtful and bergkamp will not be travelling with the team...these absences dont mean much to me because arsenal have an incredible bench...

Archived