Phantis Forums

What now malezani

slick13

this reminds me of the season when we had santos!

we played very good in the friendlys but we started with 0 points in the first 3 games.

i still cannot figure out why we did let schum go?

it is early but i dont see us making a real challenge for the tittle and unless frinos screw up in theese kind of games(ionikos-akratitos-kalithea and so on) they will win the tittle very easy.

i wonder how much space(points) tsigger will alow malezani to loose before something happends

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cant blame Malezani here, if anything its the players fault!!!

3 red cards in two games!!!

we got big problems and i dnt see the light any time soon.... Also i dnt buy the excuse of "where a new team ect"

what do u think the geys are??? they bought the same amount of players we did and look at them!!!

It is logical that bad results will come now that we are a new team and we shouldn't ask Malezani's head on a plate so soon.They made this team so it could have long term performance...Imagine the exact same team with the same coach in 2 years let's say....In two years the half of the gabros team will be retired!We must be patient and support the team more than ever!The only thing I want though,is that I'd prefer our players didn't make comments before any game saying things like:we will win 4-0!Because they grow many expectations to fans and many times they're exposed...For example when Charisteas was saying before the game against Kazakstan that they'll score many goals.....

this is so typical for the greek (fan) mentality that after two lost matches the mourmoures start. you have built nearly a completely new team. seric, biscan, conceisao, nilson, torgelle,... and just saying that because the team played well during the pre season they should play well now too isnt right. back then malezani could build the team he wanted. now he doesnt have this freedom because some players are allowed to play, others not. some are injured, some not in form.

pao will play good football. just give them some time.

OnE THING ABOUT GREEK SUPPORTERS, THEY ARE TO QUICK TO JUMP THE GUN!

The team clearly has not settled yet and time will change this, one bad result is not the end of the world, give melitzani a chance.

PAO must get some result vs Udinese if they are to progress coemone melitzana prove all the critics wrong!

alright everyone,...malezani should go no where and for many reasons. one, he is setting up the team very well..his formations are on, his selections are almost always on and hes got that assionate heart filled mentailty that pao need...two, why kick hin ut, so we can get another coach that will take ages to get used t the team...three, malezani has alot of good players on the squad, he has built up a new team with newer and better playes then we have had in the ppast, they need time to clickl..or central field is comletely different then last year, of course they wont be spt on..plus with all the injuries, suspensions and players missing from practice, how is he suppiose to prepare a solid starting 11...give the man and the team time...he is a great coach and we have very good players..they just need time to gel...

I remember when Henriksen,I think,said that when Schoum was our coatch,actually Zaets was giving the orders............ :rolleyes: Thank God he left,I couldn't stand him!I believe that Panathinaikos in the next years will rule! B)

Melezani should stay put. This guy is a real coach. Time will tell if he fits with PAO. And, please, no mal****kies about Scum (along with Scaz) the wrorst coach in PAO's history. Melezani has the eye of a coach, uses good systems, and gives young players a chance.

The players are amatures.... are lazy, overfed and borring (Flavio), and idiotic (Gonzo fighting with Darlas and an ..Ionikos player intervenes!!!)

There is got to be something deeper here... something in the culture of the club. This is not a team, but a circus. I know it's only a game, and honestly I can take a loss if I see our players try their best.... BUT THEY ARE NOT!

So, lay off Melitzana for now. If PAO gets knocked around in the CL, and loses more ground in the greek league, I'd say give the boot to all primadonas, and idiots, and since the season is lost, built the team with young Greek players! At least, if I see something being built it'll make it easier for me.... hoping for something good in the future.

Akoma mia gkela kai o Malezani einai istoria. Panta etsi ginetai, prepei na ginei mia grigori ananeosi gia na parei i omada pano tis...kai grigori ananeosi mono me ton proponiti ginetai, pote me tous paiktes. Afti einai i pikri pragmatikotita kai ti nyfi tin plironoun panta oi proponites. Ohi oti ftaiei mono o Malezani. Polla ftaine ston PAO. Pantos kai o Malezani ehei ena meridio stin tragiki emfanisi tis omadas sas. Ti eidous proetoimasia tous ekane kai i omada ehei afto to tragiko hali.

Tora o PAO ehei tin efkaireia na deixei to kalo evropaiko tou prosopo tin Tetarti kai na xeplythei. An to kanei afto, kai o Malezani tha parei mia pistosi hronou. An den to petyhei, o Malezani fevgei prin apo ta Xristougenna.

The only thing I want this year from this team is a decent appearence in CL.I want to see every single player showing what he's worthing for.And if they loose I won't mind cause I'd watched them trying very hard.Malezani isn't going anywhere!

This is such a football mentality and just general in sports

when all goes wrong fire the coach or blame him for that better

to me a coach is as good as its players

Pao isn't that good with talent

they have alot of young and raw talent but unproving at the moment

so all depends upon its top players or star players

and they all stink at the moment

the only thing u can pin on Melanzani is the lack of discipline on the team

Melanzani kept his job till January by qualifying in C.L.

but he needs to restore order and basically threaten players positions if they don't preform

Pao is an average age of 25 years i think so expect alot of games like these

by the way when Santos was on Pao i don't think he started the year with 0 points in 3 games i think its more like 3 points

anywayz when was the last time pao started so badly in a season?

does anybody know and back it up

I think that Malezani should be let do his work no matter what!!! Actually I think that we have a serius chance of getting extremnly dissapointed in this season's Chapions League. But you see, We are the only team wierd enough to be part of the Chapions league with a completly new set of players... And this season we are against a really dificult group of teams... We are not ready as a team yet to face them...

On the other hand Osfp has everything they had last season plus: Kostadinou, Babakinda, Toure, ... players that upgrade or help Osfp as a team at possitions that they needed help from last season

not players that replace current ones with others like Pao does.

The team is new and we can't expect the title from Malezani. We can only hope Osfp to slow down if we want to dream for this year title, which I completley doupt.

As for the Schoum talk:

-I think that if Schoum had stayed last season, we would have broken the record for easyest won title last year because with Schoum Pao was a very stable team that played ugly soccer and GOT RESULTS.

-Everybody says that Zaets was making the calls. Maybe, but he was also making the transfers and was using a very very low budget.

-Now with Malezani the team spends more money, a luxury that both Schoum and Zaets missed dearly.

so between Osfp and Pao the differense is that Pao is completly new while Osfp chooses to progress slowly and gradually.

the results are obvius in regards to who wins titles...

I only hope for one thing. The managment to not repeat or break last season's chacnges of 4 coaches.

Malezani might not be perfect but so are our current players...

WELL SAID EVERGREEN!!!!!

Slick13... mou fenete tha ise polh mikros se ilikia...

After 2 matches u want to get rid of the coach??? grow up mate

i have not said anything about being fired!

i am just questioning the progress of the team and telling u all of my views.

the bad thing about this is that the pressure is on now and some players can not cope with this. for instance if we loose against udinese but still play good then the pressure will rise!

if we had not lost to frinos then things would have been a little better.

You know, there is one thing that freaks me out.

Check any time in the past when any coach was hired by Pao Managment with complete support and trust of succes what happened...

ex:

Daniil, Santos, Skazni, Kyrastas (2nd term)

Every single one coach that was show trust got fired in the end.

At same time think of all the coaches that we got and there were doupts of their work what the result was.

ex:

Rotsa, Gmoch, Markarian, Kyrastas (first term)

-Now what worries me the most about Malezani is that he reminds me Skazni and Santos in many ways.

ex: He tries do befriend everybody in the team, more practice hours, more tackticks, more training, more of this, more of that and in the end no results.

Something else that is completly obvius is that we have not enough players to trust. Or we do have enough players but we don't trust them.

What would Osfp do if Kostoulas, Anatolakis were in Morris and Kotsios place.

I bet Solid would use Sourer, Vala, Kouloheri etc and not Pando, Maurogenidi or Toure as a center back. Right?

Malezani should have repleced Morris absence with a center back. But you see our only center backs are Tripotseris and Siondis. If we can't use them when we need them then what ????

They don't have to be perfect. As a matter of fact against Anorthosi they showed that they are ready for a challenge in the Greek Chapionship at least.

Didn't Leondiou impress everybody against Wisla?

I really feel sorr for Vydra because the kid under Malezani has forgoten the soccer he once knew. Now he doesen't knoe if he is better as a right bach or as a cernter back... Everybody can agree that he sucks anywere at the moment.

And what is more...

As soon as Biscan actually does well in his possition. He gets replaced and for the next game in the chapionship he is about to be placed as a center back.

I mean there is no trust in player's abilities anymore. It is obvius that Malezani needs to relax and let the players do play at the possitions that they know better.

An other ex. is Gonzales...

On so on...

But I still think that Malezani needs more time and we need to give him time to show what he can do.

Archived