Phantis Forums

What now malezani

slick13

Koritsaki mou, xereis ti les i eisai akoma zalismeni apo to 0-2? O PAO ehei allaxei pio pollous proponites ta teleftaia 5 hronia apo ton OSFP.

Last year you fired Bagievic when he actually won the double and you collected 10 points in CL!! :blink: And not only this,but you were playing very good football even if you loose...Could you ask more in one season from Bagievic?But your ventetas in the team and your fans didn't trust him because you couldn't wait until the end of the season to judge him....Panathinaikos has changed many coaches because we didn't get the results we wanted but we didn't play well either!I just think that if Solid in the future brings some bad results your thermokefaloi not only will loose faith in him but they will ask for Bagievic back!! :rolleyes: :blink:

So don't tell me that Malezani is going to leave before Xmas because this is the way you act in your team,not mine!And that is just my opinion gi'ayto mi me ksanapeis "koritsaki mou". :nono:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it guys.........

You put Leontiou in a super important game like Wisla and most of us say:what is he doing?????and the boy plays really well.Se dikaiwnei!!!Why didn't you put him against Ionikos,not that important after all,especially when the two great names didn't know what to do when they had the ball.

In the PAO I see today I see this....

Players that can not create chances,or play good football.Or players that do not play in the position that they should(Pap,Gekas).No system!Anxious and angry people because they can not play well!

Really I expected this year the team to play different...not winning results.Just different!!But till now it's the same crappy "anaptyksi" as the last 2 years.And with even a worse defense line.

I didn't like Basinas because he could not "ftiaksei paixnidi",but on the other hand he was very good in defense.Ok Flavio and Biscan cost a lot of money but they should be the backups if they play like s@#t.Please you 2, don't make me wish that Basinas shouldn't leave.

It is obvious that the way pao plays isn't right.In 4 games we get worse instead of improving.Although I have faith In Malezani,and I definitely don't want him to be shown the exit,I believe he must work in a different system.I don't know how long anybody can wait when(and if!) biscan and flavio get in form.Or Pap and gekas get used to play as attacking wingers!!!

And I wish that I will never see again Vyntra play but...poios mas akouei????

It is pessimistic guys but it is like that...We can only wish that something happens but we cannot know that this will happen.Not much faith!And it makes me sick that when I saw the game yestertday with some oly-fans friends they said to me that we are for lypisi!!....But not as much as them in european competitions :hypocrite:

yeah it is "early" but the problem was not the 2 games.......it was the fact that Malesani DID NOT do what he was supposed to and FAILED to get the team ready for the season during preseason. We had 2 be ready for 3 major games

If there is a reason for him to go, that would be it. We havent been ready at all for anything! We badly need a CB which we didnt get and Vyntra is Captain-Liability!

All we have to show for is the Wisla 2nd half which was great but lets not forget the first half that match was one of the worst i have ever seen the team play!!!

First, my take is that there is a chronic problem with internal culture in PAO. And, Tzigger is not good for the team. Same goes for Mitsou. There is no champions mentality, and no institutional memory. People come and go, and behave amaturish.

Second, there is this thing "long term"... perhaps a rarity in Greece. I don't know if Melizani can change things, but for now he should stay. I want to know: Who decides what players we bring in? Is it because we need "big names" to impress the fans???? I think PAO would have been better off with more Greek players, and not expensive ones like Flavio (who should be sitting on the bench by now had he been anyone else without a fat contract). Can Malezani kick the idiots, tourists, and disinterested players off the team?

In the end, if the internal culture and structure doesn't change, PAO will never be a great team. The CL gives the team an extra incentive to play harder, but this is NOT enough. Who, among us, can honestly say today that he has confidence in the team????!!!!

This idiot who wrote the piece about PAO is right about Tzigger but wrong on all the other observations. I'm not going to comment on the Dusan idea...'cause it's the most stupid thing I've heard here in a long time.

i am sure everybody will get a laugh about this

even Pao fans in such tough times

Balla.gr has an editorial that Pao should lure Bajevic lol

if it was other circumstances that would be a great idea for Pao

but Melanzni is a good coach and needs time

but i would like to hear ppl thoughts about that

as for Bajevic no thanks..........dont forget if we just scored 1 vs iraklis or aris or the other 500000000 0-0 draws in leoforos his reputation wouldnt have been that great.....OSFP last year after october were pretty bad...

But people are taking this the wrong way.........Our poor performances are not due to Malesanis tactical inabilities.......They are due to the fact that he had an entire summer to get this team ready for the season (and knew very well in july that he had 3 huge games to start the season and did not properly prepare the team. His job was to get the team ready and lead them through the season. He has not done the first part and we are already 5 points behind....We lost our first Wisla game and got very lucky in the other game when out of nowhere the team played great 2nd half (1st half they were rizoupoli level i honestly considered leaving the stadium!) Then we lose 2-0 to OSFP..... The team hasnt looked ready for the season hardly at any point and its already mid september..........we played THREE real friendlies during preseason. THREE. Do not tell me Monza or the xorio team because they are jokes....especially the 10-0 which people think was good is actually a BAD result....then there was thrasivoulos and that was it!!! OSFP were playing friendlies all the time, win and lose whatever they helped the team and they are accustomed to each other........ we make about 6 signings that are going to have a signifant role rotating in and out of the 11 and we play 3 serious games to get them in shape?

He has failed to get the team ready. Personally i think he deserves to keep going now, he is a good coach but the players arent ready and its mostly his fault...That is why he would be fired....These results arent important... 5 points we can come back from....but with the team starting too late to get together its in danger....

PAO's players are out of control!!! Already 3 red cards in 2 games.....Melazani has no control of this team!!!!! Can you believe that Gonzalez (Captain of the team) went and vocally embarassed his teammate when he was following fair play rules towards the end of Ionikos game???? Frustration all across the board, and you can see it in the players faces. If PAO has a poor game against Udinese.....Goodbye Melazani......Remember Santos was sacked after 3 games or so

Greece is such a crazy country!!! You lose 2 matches and you ask for the managers head... FOR TWO MATCHES!!!!????!!!!!???

I agree with slick totally in saying its a mystery why we let schum go after he picked up scraps and in his first year pao picks up its first 2 trophies in 7 years. Grace, why would you kill yourself, are you scared of your team being number 1? do you like living in osfp's shadow?

Pao is not fully ready, we need a bit more time, and the players should do some anger management classes or something, even though refs are being drastically unfair, they need to keep cool and think of the future.

If we can get a result in italy (draw would be fantastic) then the players will be ready to take on europe, but corrupt greece is another ball game which players need to get use to.

Excuse me and correct me if I'm wrong but when we got the double with Schum/Zaets,imo we owe it more to Manwli who scored sto 90feyga than our coach,whoever it was!I don't have the knowledge or something to compare Malezani with Schum but I sure know that Malezani has many new players on the squad and for the games against Udinese and Iwnikos he had to train 2 different teams with different systems..Until now Malezani wasn't able to use the players he wanted in the team!Critisize him when we'll play like yesterday and the team will be "full and ready".The only thing Malezani should correct is discipline and respect.For now.

As for the preseason preparation:TIME WILL TELL!!Biscan and Conseicao came late and patience guys....We will all be here in,let's say,February-May when our players will run like they've eaten Energigers and the pappoudes won't stand to play for an hour... B)

After 2 goddamn games and already people are complaining as if it were some big time disaster. Use your f ucking heads; a team needs time to gell and even thinking about getting rid of the coach is incredibly stupid. slick13 maybe if you got your head out of your ass you'd be able to figure out why they got rid of Scum (think maybe our performance in Europe had anything to do with it)? This team has talent and potential and I will be surprised if they don't advance to the next round of the CL. MALEZANI IS STAYING.

To CH-Thrynos:

Re Thryne, se eixa gia pio sovaro atomo. Erxesai edw kai kaneis post ar8ro tou pio geloiou prokathlhmenou sport site ston planhth. Eisai eksupno paidi me krish kai den mporeis na katanohseis oti auta pou grafei o sugkekrimenos paparas einai pantelws asxeta me to podosfairo. Akou ekei Bajevic? O dhmosiografos einai ektos topou kai xronou. Exw diavasei kai alla post sou kai ampallos pisteuw den eisai. Twra giati theleis na klonhseis thn aksiopistia sou kanontas tetoiou eidous post pragmatika mono esy ksereis?

ALMAMATTER ,,i disagree with entaksi a title is a title.,,,,,alla to me a title is when we kicked everyones ass played souper balla like in 95,and 96 when we took osfps sovraka in derbies,,,,with rotsa,,,,, a deserved title....03 aek was bankrupt ,,,osfp was garbage,.....we werent any better ,,,,,that is the harsh reality.....dont get me wrong i wouldnt knock back a titlo anyways just the tropo of winning. Afterall the gavri would take a titlo anyway,,,,,,we are a little more in tune with reality than the gavri,,,,,who pote den paradexoune ta xalia tis diatisies especially those yrs pou eniothikane from the refs..

The most disappointing fact for me is the Biscan-Flavio 2.8 mil flop.

I know the reporters say they need time to adjust, and that Flavio was awesome in the second part of the Turkish league last year.

I hope and believe they will both improve, that is why Malez keeps them in.

I just remember how much Karagounis, Kyrgiakos, Seitaridis, Bassinas made when they played Cl, and Uefa QF ball :(

The whole PAO team did not make over 3 mil back then :blink:

When you pay someone that much, your expectations are inversely proportional to your patience... ;)

Malezani, should stay until the end of the season, only then his work could be fairly judged.

The above does not apply to the PAO management :LOL:

My criticism would be that Alberto needs to show an iron fist.

He is very "simpatico", and shows a little too much respect to certain big names.

Is Totis still around? He might help him out... :P

Some of the new players came looking for CL exposure.

They were thinking the league games would be a practice run.

Reality is slowly kicking in, by now.

I wait to see if Wednesdays game will be enough motivation for some.

Otherwise I see plenty of drama ahead! <_<

KALA XYPNHTHRIA!!! :huh?:

PEACE

the next matches is do or die for malezani!

i mean loosing points to levediakos and not winning against werder will be too much especialy when u have invested so much!

remember vardinogiannis is not alone in terms of making decisions. the other board members will not be happy about things at the moment.

thats the way big clubs act.

u can not play only about 60-70 mins. total of good football in 5 MATCHES and just sit and wait

Archived