Phantis Forums

What now malezani

slick13

ALMAMATTER ,,i disagree with entaksi a title is a title.,,,,,alla to me a title is when we kicked everyones ass played souper balla like in 95,and 96 when we took osfps sovraka in derbies,,,,with rotsa,,,,, a deserved title....03 aek was bankrupt ,,,osfp was garbage,.....we werent any better ,,,,,that is the harsh reality.....dont get me wrong i wouldnt knock back a titlo anyways just the tropo of winning. Afterall the gavri would take a titlo anyway,,,,,,we are a little more in tune with reality than the gavri,,,,,who pote den paradexoune ta xalia tis diatisies especially those yrs pou eniothikane from the refs..

yeah we benefitted from the refs we at least admit it

the refs are a reason u guys are in the C.L this years.

all i need to do is bring up

pao - aek penalty 91st minute and aek denied a clear penalty!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mean wut does Pao expect here

i mean they barely got into c.l.

they clearly aren't better then Olympiakos and we all know how bad they are

Udinese is a far better team i mean wut can melanzani doo

off course if he doesn't get points in the Greek league i could seee in change

malezani said before the udinese game that pao is not ready to play in champions league and will not have any good results this year because the team is a new team and they are rebuilding the team for next year, so guys dont except much.lets just take this year and sacrifice for the future of our team.

malezani said before the udinese game that pao is not ready to play in champions league and will not have any good results this year because the team is a new team and they are rebuilding the team for next year, so guys dont except much.lets just take this year and sacrifice for the future of our team.

This strategy only works in places like england, were the fans are to scared of change and somehow keep faith with he manager (alan pardew for west ham or sven). This will never work in greece because everyone is so impatient and a string of more bad cl results will boot malezani out. this is the greek way

Hey guys, much of these arguments are really pointless... Look at me, I have 3 teeth compared to your 2!.... Meanwhile Greek football gets no respect in Europe.... despite our national team winning the big title... We were lucky, performed over our normal abilities.... and we killed "theama"--because I don't believe that anyone of us would watch the games if instead of Greece it was ..Malta that was doing it.... And, as Otto has said, there isn't much Greek talent to draw from! No depth. And, a great soccer powerhouse has consistency and permanence... not like a shooting star!

Both teams brought 2 foreign coaches to re-build. I think both Melisani and Solid should stay and be given a chance to build, but much has to change within the teams' culture.... Plus we need more home-grown talent.

Levadiakos and Kallithea will provide some nice distraction this weekend....

You know, most of the people in this forum (and in Greece) have a very provisional attitude.... Fighting about the .."paraga" while offering crappy football...... In the past, at least no matter how bad the team sucked, the fans identified with the team and with players... but this is changing now... I wonder who will follow us to keep supporting the teams in the future.....

remember vardinogiannis is not alone in terms of making decisions. the other board members will not be happy about things at the moment.

thats the way big clubs act.

Yes he is. He owns 75% of the club.
please stop evergreen!

we have other boardmembers. but maybe they dont own any shares of the club but they help out i believe

remember vardinogiannis is not alone in terms of making decisions. the other board members will not be happy about things at the moment.

thats the way big clubs act.

Yes he is. He owns 75% of the club.
please stop evergreen!

we have other boardmembers. but maybe they dont own any shares of the club but they help out i believe

Tzigger is advised by various people but he is pretty much taking all of the decisions

I apologize for that use of language in my last post which should be reserved for people like president Bush; everyone is entitled to an opinion (except the Gavroi). It is frustrating to see the team mishandled and not be able to do anything about it. Like what was already brought up, maybe expectations are too high too often. If there was more stability, I'm sure Markarian would have stayed several seasons and we would have made it to another CL final if not at least the semis.

weel it apears that malezani yesterday went bezerk with some of the greek players at training because of some minor things!

it seems like he is slowly loosing his good friendship with the players <_<

i truly hope we can get a win at levadiakos :tup:

it sounds like the pressures getting to him :(

I really like Melezani and hope he doesnt leave on the same terms like Marakarian did.

Greek football will never prosper unless the fans give coaches a chance to rebuild a team

Hopefully we rape Lev on the weekend so it can ease some pressure off Melezani

BTW i cant believe there are rumours circulating about Bajevic if he comes to Pao i will stop supporting them!

I cant stand that guy, yeah his an ok coach but Pao deserve better than that!

... despite our national team winning the big title...  We were lucky, performed over our normal abilities.... and we killed "theama"--because I don't believe that  anyone of us would watch the games if instead of Greece it was ..Malta that was doing it....    And, as Otto has said, there isn't much Greek talent to draw from!  No depth.  And, a great soccer powerhouse has consistency and permanence... not like a shooting star!

:tup: It was so nice to see Greece winning the giants but the we played catenazzio. And, most importantly, it would be impossible without our abroad players. For one more time it was proven that it wasn't the greek league who was responsible for an international success.

And also agree with the rest you said. Let's hope that the incompetent management (in both Pao and Osfp) will show some patience because coaches need TIME. I'm fed up with the excuses about the anxious Greek mentality. If you want to play in CL, FORGET THE GREEK MENTALITY AT ALL!

And plz people don't overestimate Marcarian, his success was based on Kyrasta's work.

I've read that Gkekas and Darlas complained to Malesani that they wanted extra time to play sto oikogeneiako diterma(in general not only for yesterday,so they can spend more time playing all together) and Malesani called all the greek players and told them that,this is the way the training should be done or something.

If Malesani lose the players' trust he'll definetely leave,guys. :tdown:

And if we don't win even Levadeiakos(!),as I see things over here with the media,Malesani will be kicked out the next day! :tdown: :tdown:

We need to win Levadeiakos,play extremely well(if we can't against Leva then against who??)and we need to score many goals keeping a clean sheet.....

Let's see....................... B)

• 2 weeks later...

So do the PAO supporters want Malezani to leave still after today's CL win? Or is everyone that wanted him go two weeks ago back on the Italian bandwagon again....?

wait till they go 2 games with no win in the greek league and the same debate for him to leave will start again

when they beat wisla he was praised then they started 1 win in 3 games ke ta idia legane he should leave

help out? are you kidding me this isnt yard work where you "help out" the man may listen to certain peoples opinions but he OWNS pao period....what he says goes........................as for malezani, win or lose, i like the guy, he seems passionate about this team and he doesnt give the public false hope...he said before the udines game they werent ready for that matchday and we didnt play all that bad, he said before the bremen game that we are much better and to expect good thing s and he delivers...i dont get the problem, the greek season is still young and pao is headed in the right direction,and oly after a couple beatings in cl and when their luck runs out will give up points later in the season when we are at our peak , hitting our stride!!!!!!!!!!OPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

it was stupid of people to jump on malesani after a small bad run.....

he is a good coach. He is PROVEN to be one. The coach cannot control everything on the field. The problem is you think that the teams we draw against are more awful than they are, they arent so bad or so easy to beat....this is a level where everyone can beat everyone, but champions are those who are most consistent, and that will take time.

this is not and should not be treated like a skazny case (where there was inexperience, and stupid decisions cost us games) Malesani does know what hes doing, hes coached Parma and dealt with players PAO could only dream of having.

PEOPLE ENOUGH

Lock this thread. As I and most PAO fans here repeatedly said, Malesani WILL stay. This thread serves no purpose. Only for skatogay-rous coming here and have an opinion about our coach.

Guys wake up!!! an, lew an, kapoia karekla tremei auth einai tou Sollied

Archived