Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

I found Erol Buluts website: http://www.erolbulut.com/indexen.html

What a s%$#! site :LOL:

Searioulsy, not takin a cheap shot at oly, but his site is so G-A-Y :LOL:

Why? Unless you mean the red color he uses. But, he is Turk (their national flag color is red), our team color is red/white, Ducati's and Ferrari's color is red btw (ie many good good things have a red hue). What's your problem then? :whistle:

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are rumours we are after another two players. a striker and a right midfielder. as for the striker it is nearly sure that iversen will be our target. as for the mid it is said that karagounis, zairi and figo are on our list again. to be honest i would love to get zairi. he is young and damn fast. karagounis would be my second choice. and figo i dont want at all. so hopefully within next week our roster will be finished.

I agree CH-Thrylos we need a guy like zairi more than a figo or even karagounis would be ideal. Im not crazy about this Iverson guy I think he found his form in one or 2 seasons with tottenham thats about it......but for some reason I think that kokkalis will surprise us with something way better we definetely need one more forward and a midfielder and were set, until now were wise with our signings.I just read that Koller from Borussia Dortmund doesnt want to resign with them because of lack of champions league presence hes looking for a team that always contending in it..........wouldnt be a bad signing? :) hopefully our signings will be completed soon....getting too freakin anxious especially the secrecy lately.... B)

Karagounis can play different roles, and presses like a BANSHEE FROM HELL, he is a must, considering Sollied is going to institute the press as well. Zairi is good on the ball but only on the right, with beautifal crosses and speed to attack the box, although we could use a RM, we have a Castillo and Okkas that can cover play. Pocessing someone with Karagounis' talent would be huge, unfortunatly I've heard of Karagounis entertaining an offer from PAO as well, not to mention the difficult situation with Inter.

So we have 4 keepers now ?

:nono:

the keeper was bought after sollied had talked to mihailovoc about dougeroglou. mihailovoc doesnt think that the young keeper is ready to jump in if (knock on wood) nikopolidis and giannou would be injured.

btw, why not get both? karagounis and zairi? ;)

:tdown: :tup: Erol Bulut is 30, can play D L and M L as well and ---unfortunately--- is too much injury-bound. The reason of the premature end of his career at Fenerbahce is that he was severely injured. He has 19 U21 caps for Turkey and was a member of the team that won the Mediterranean Games in 1993 when he was 18. I would not make him look like a big signing (like Bidis does when a Cypriot goes to Oly/Pao) nor would I say that he's crappy. Only time will tell...

<_< <_< :( :) B) :rolleyes:

Guest nicklaz

hey guys, i'm new to the forum but an old olympiakos supporter!!

we now have 5 goalkeepers on the first team as siderakis was promoted from the juniors today and is on his way to austria. i'm sure they will not keep all five through the regular season though.

anyway, glad to have found a good forum to discuss my team.

Karagounis can play different roles, and presses like a BANSHEE FROM HELL, he is a must, considering Sollied is going to institute the press as well. Zairi is good on the ball but only on the right, with beautifal crosses and speed to attack the box, although we could use a RM, we have a Castillo and Okkas that can cover play. Pocessing someone with Karagounis' talent would be huge, unfortunatly I've heard of Karagounis entertaining an offer from PAO as well, not to mention the difficult situation with Inter.

So we have 4 keepers now ?

I read about Karagounis and Pao on sportime i think...where did u hear about it out of curiosity?

wait and see about how bulut is going to play. i am also sceptical about him, but who wasnt when we bought gogic? maybe he will turn out to be a good addition, maybe not. we will know that soon.

about the keepers: i think siderakis was just promoted temporarily because nikopolidis was missing and they had just two keepers in austria. and i could also imagine that dougeroglou will be given on loan since mihailovic doesnt think he is ready for big matches yet.

the one thing i would really like to know is who we will get on the right side.

p.s. welcome to the forum nikopolidissa and nicklaz

wait and see about how bulut is going to play. i am also sceptical about him, but who wasnt when we bought gogic? maybe he will turn out to be a good addition, maybe not. we will know that soon.

about the keepers: i think siderakis was just promoted temporarily because nikopolidis was missing and they had just two keepers in austria. and i could also imagine that dougeroglou will be given on loan since mihailovic doesnt think he is ready for big matches yet.

the one thing i would really like to know is who we will get on the right side.

p.s. welcome to the forum nikopolidissa and nicklaz

if we actually get another midfielder in the form of Karagounis or Zairi??

unless the club expects Pappas and Kyriakos to play bigger roles then we first thought off when they signed on

off course these two signings were made before Sollied took over the helm and well they may just be not used at all

also we have Okkas and Castillo but i view them as more a spark plug as a sub or coming in place for somebody due to injury or rest

i just hope we somehow get 1 more midfielder and striker

hi im new to the forum, i wanna say hello! firstly i support nikopolidis and whereever he is lol

Olympiakos is gonna be amazing this season, Im extatic we have Konstantinou!!!!!!!

Olympiakos Come On Ole Ole Ole!

+=== :gr: :gr: :tup: :gr: :gr:

Intresting to say none the least ;)

Question were u a pao fan when Adoni was playing for them?? if so dnt u feel abit weird swapping over to the dark side :P

Anyways welcome to the forum :tup:

Rumours suggest that Karagounis could be in the red/white by the end of the week :o

I would love him to come BUT i doubt it very much :whistle:

For all u BAZELOI out there what will be your reactions if he did became a GAURO?? :LOL: :LOL:

Rumours suggest that Karagounis could be in the red/white by the end of the week.

any sources about those rumours? it's a sort of signing I will not believe till I see him at club's training ground posing for photos, though.

with all the players we have right now plus the new ones coming we will have 36 or 37 players. most probably about 8 players will either leave the club or will be given away on loan.

i'd say these will be mendrinos, d'acol, filippakos, kouloucheris, hovhannisyan, dougeroglou on loan or back to the youth team and rezic either on loan or leaving the club. but who knows. maybe sollied will even decide to give away a player, who we all thought would be sure to be on the team.

any sources about those rumours? it's a sort of signing I will not believe till I see him at club's training ground posing for photos, though.

what photos? it is not important(if he goes to frinos we all now he is gay) even i will go to oaka and KILL them(traiders) with my bare hands

ethnosport writes today that for the striker spot we still have to fill there are three names. two of them we know, iversen and mpenza, who osfp seems to have not finished with. the third one is peter odemwingie of lille. he is 24, 1.84 and has both the nigerian and russian nationality. :blink:

with all the players we have right now plus the new ones coming we will have 36 or 37 players. most probably about 8 players will either leave the club or will be given away on loan.

i'd say these will be mendrinos, d'acol, filippakos, kouloucheris, hovhannisyan, dougeroglou on loan or back to the youth team and rezic either on loan or leaving the club. but who knows. maybe sollied will even decide to give away a player, who we all thought would be sure to be on the team.

i have no problem at all if Olympiakos being able to send all those young players out on loans

i don't think they should be brought back to the youth team

let them play competively somewhere else

b/c i really don't see any of those players getting any playing time this season at all

so why not attempt to get them ready for next season when possible spots will be opened

ethnosport writes today that for the striker spot we still have to fill there are three names. two of them we know, iversen and mpenza, who osfp seems to have not finished with. the third one is peter odemwingie of lille. he is 24, 1.84 and has both the nigerian and russian nationality. :blink:

who is actually better Peter Odegimden or Iverson

Iverson is also entertained by Benefica

but Iverson wants to come to Olympiakos

b/c of his starting spot , C.L. play and well Trond Sollied

but it looks like we will need to buy him

what photos? it is not important(if he goes to frinos we all now he is gay) even i will go to oaka and KILL them(traiders) with my bare hands

bravo akoma den exoun teleiosei oi metagrafes kai oles oi kotoules milane gia prodotes kai gia skotomous.anti na vrizeis to proedro sou pou den mporei na kratisei tous paixtes sas katigoreis olous tous allous.ti na sou po?mono rambo prosexe min skiseis kana kaltson otan tous skotoneis. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the funny part is all pao fans this summer spent more time in osfp forum trying to explain to us that konstantinou sucks and is not a big deal that osfp gets better while pao is still looking to do something.i can even imagine what will happen if karagounis signs for us.half of them will commit suicide and the other half will bitch and moan until the end of time.PAO=PODOSFAIRIKI AKADIMIA OLIMPIAKOU :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived