Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

RIght about now HSV should have their 2nd offer from us, which stretches from 2 - 2.5 million euros to the club and retains Mpenza's wages of nearly 1 million euros for three years. Nearly done it seems, let's see what the next hours/days have in store for us.

The_Turk : Well we are in the market for two strikers (catalyst doesn't apply), I don't expect Emile to be our saviour up front but I do expect him to strengthen that position greatly, and as you know anything there is appreciated considering our weakness.

So fellow gavrakia, if we manage to buy Mpenza, who would you like to see fill that other spot up front ?

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flo is also out of youre super list of players dying to come youre sorry team.

he has signed with valeranga of oslo

and this hurts me so much that we couldnt sign him. :( :( :( :(

so what? if we achieve it in getting mpenza i am very happy with that. maybe if kokkalis reaches deep in his pocket it could even be possible to get deivid, what i dont see. most probably the next days there will be some more names added to our list since sollied will officially start working for us.

and btw, what about the transfers pao was supposed to make? where is conceicao? will aloizi stay? what about bernardi of monaco? who will be the other striker pao is supposed to get since aloizi doesnt seem to be 100% fit? what about basinas leaving? what about kyriakos?

instead of reacting to every single happening about a player rumoured to be in contact with osfp and not signing with us, you should better have a look what is happening with pao.

anyone see the lead page of the protathlitis something about a metagrafiki bomba is po po what else are we gonna hear this transfer period

:unsure: maybe ronaldinho didnt just come for the league drawing? :whistle: :rolleyes: :LOL:

i am happy if we really get kapsis. at least two more good years can be expected of him. i would also like to get maybe heikkinen. we need some young players, agreed. but we also have to give the younger players we already have some chances. taralidis, vallas, filippakos, d'acol, mendrinos, castillo, lisgaras etc. if they dont get play time and we always get foreign players on their position they will never make any progress.

Kapsis is a super Defender!

Its a good addtiton to your squad... Who is better ? Anatolakis the Butcher or Shurrer the Old... ?

Comeooon Kapsis is the best thing I have heard for Olympiakos after Rivaldo! (And I am realy sad we dont have the money to buy him back for ourselves.... )

Shurrer the Old... ? )

You make no sense here whatsoever here, Kapsis is just as old, and Shurrer is pure class as well.

I can say that I was pleasantly suprised to hear about Kapsis coming to the limani, if he signs this will be a big help to our back line, and he can teach some of the youngins we have in that position a thing or two. The man has two more season left in him easily, and thats exactly what our offers covers, plus an option for a third at around 700,000 yearly.

Kapsis and Shurrer as our CB's sounds good to me.

It looks like Mpenza is out of the runnings, I can say im satisified, I don't think he was going to produce here either. :box:

Next in line please.............................

Wow, they certainly bolstered their defence with this signing. Quite a little coup for Olympiakos I'd say. A solid defender who should help them out for at least 2 years I think. Did anyone see this one coming?

Wow, they certainly bolstered their defence with this signing. Quite a little coup for Olympiakos I'd say. A solid defender who should help them out for at least 2 years I think. Did anyone see this one coming?

i wouldnt have thought of this transfer. no way. i was stunned as soon as i read about the transfer. i am so happy we got someone like him for our defence. imo he is the best greek defender at the moment. if he will just make performances just half as good as at the euro he will help us a lot. :tup:

this just goes to show you that there is no reason to read all the rumours because they are all b-s. just like last summer we heard a million rumours and out of the blue rivaldo was in athens getting picked up at the airport. as a matter of fact im going to start spreading my own rumours, just in case they come true. mark my words, the next signing is charisteas. possibly also kyrgiakos. oh btw i was on some soccer rumour website and someone wrote that olympiakos had printed 30,000 t shirts with figo's number 7. i know this is a hypocritical statement on my part but what the ######??!!!!???

for sure he is not bad. but he had a very bad season last year (4 goals, 6 assists). the season before that he played for standard liege. there he had his best year in scoring (21 goals). he never was a very successful scorer in the bundesliga. i think he made most of his goals with schalke (13 in one season).

he is supposed to be very fast. he is also able to jump very high. if our midfield players would feed him with good passes he could be able to turn out into a very good offensive solution. but first we have to get him and slowly things dont look like that anymore.

this is a blessing in disguise fellas, we can do much better than a mediocre at best player that hasn't proven himself yet. Not to mention the amount of money we are dishing HSV (nearly 2.5 mill) not including his yearly wages. Might as well sign someone who won't have a question mark on his chest for that much.

kapsis is a really good transfer.we added one really good defender out of nowhere.sweet....let s wait for the rest suprises and for god sake no more stupid rumours like vieri(he already signed for milan). kokkalis :nw:

Just from the rumors that we have heard, I think Our next striker will be Saviola,

Iam confident that the next big transfer will be him,

Barcelona have confirmed that he is available for transfer or a loan, which suits OLY just fine...

I wouldnt be suprised if OLy sign him and Konstandinou/....

Mpenza transfer is dead, HSv are asking for too mutch, and Barcelona would be willing to sell saviola for 2 million euro's

So After Kapsis, a tremendous signing for our defence, fingers crossed patzatsoglou is fit and ready.

We will be able to have Venetidis, (Shurrer or Anatolakis), Kapsis, Patsatsoglou as our defenders.. Not bad at all..

So Saviola welcome....!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :tup: :tup: :gr:

thank god! we already go one who is 31. the rest of the players should be 30 and younger. like veron. ta nea wrote today that kokkalis wants to sign him. wouldnt be bad. but what happened to the "we sign the players our coach wants"-tactic? till now none of the players, except mpenza, who are on his list have been contacted.

Archived