Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

Thank the Lord, You can't even imagine how much I an glad to hear it

BTW. where did you read or hear his declaration yesterday?

And this Olympiakos is sure a better team than Boca, which is in very bad condition and will not play Libertadores next season

They are a pale shadow of the great Boca of some years ago, and Maradona is a little bit crazy but he understands football and kno s Rivaldo can make the difference

I really hope that he will thank Diegito and say, thanks but no, thanks

I look forward to see Ribbo with the 10 dress

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivaldo ain't going anywhere

he is staying with the Greek Champions on rightly so

i heard a rumour about Olympiakos getting Konstantidnou

not to crazy about that

if he comes he will be ripped apart the min he misses a golden opporunity

when Nikopolidis signed with the club he just came of the Euro 2004 success

fans won't give him any freedom at all

can't Sollied get some players from his own home country Norway or Belgum where he was coaching at ???

konstantinou wouldnt be a bad signing. he is tall and the last season he showed some good games. his physical attributes are exactly what sollied is looking for. but let sollied take over officially first and let us see what he wants for our team and then we can continue about the transfer rumours. but still i just hope we wont just get flo and bergdölmo. they are both quite old and i want some players in the mid 20ies. they are expensive but it would be a better investment than some 30 year old players. if kokkalis and sollied really want to build a team that might have a small chance of participating in the cl final, they have to be ready to spend more money than in the past.

hopefully the signing of the coach will find its end the new players will be bought quickly so that the whole team can start practice together.

if kokkalis and sollied really want to build a team that might have a small chance of participating in the cl final, they have to be ready to spend more money than in the past.

cl final!

ok now i get it!

youre joking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if kokkalis and sollied really want to build a team that might have a small chance of participating in the cl final, they have to be ready to spend more money than in the past.

cl final!

ok now i get it!

youre joking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

maybe i should have wrote it like this for you to understand:

if kokkalis and sollied really want to build a team that might have "a small chance of participating in the cl final", they have to be ready to spend more money than in the past.

these are their talks. and that was what i was refering to. they said they want to build a strong team that should play well in europe. and if they really want to do this, they have to pay for that. otherwise their dream of a good european team wont come true.

it is not only the money.real madrit and chelsea spent crazy millions but couldn t even go to the final.osfp has to adjust to the new coach and the new players that will come and that take s time.also you got to be lucky and have no injuries if you wanna go far in champion league.as long as we play better than last year i willl be happy and the rest eventually will follow.

since the planning is running lets see what rumours the newspapers started to spread again:

goal news: flo and bergdölmo are still mentioned. they write borgetti (31 year old mexican striker) impressed our people and solskjaer has been offered.

sportday: big frontpage with emile mpenza of hamburg. sollied is supposed to be thinking about him for our offense. deivid of santos is difficult but not impossible. and as a second solution, after simons signed with psv they say sollied is interested in walter baseggio (26) of anderlecht. konstantinou, flo, iversen, bergdölmo, alex, heikkinen and tihinnen (28, anderlecht) are also mentioned.

sportime: "move for a striker" with just a picture of a player, i think it is mpenza.

fos: a lot of stuff about deivid. flo, iversen, heikkinen, alex. rumour about kyriakos being offered to osfp as a free player. konstantinou and karagounis. rumour about konstantinou: family members said he has signed with osfp and will be announced on the 4th of july ( :LOL: )

filathlos: nothing about players, trabsonsport is after deivid too.

ora gia sport: no names mentioned. sollied doesnt want players from south america.

protathlitis: big frontpage about sollied studying deivid.

all these rumours together give us a new list to think of:

strikers:

konstantinou :tup:

deivid :whistle: (any information about him?)

mpenza :tup:

iversen :tdown:

flo :tdown:

borgetti :tdown:

midfield:

karagounis :tup:

baseggio :whistle: (any information about him?)

solskjaer :tdown:

defense:

alex :tup:

bergdölmo :tdown:

heikkinen :whistle: (any information about him?)

tihinnen :whistle: (any information about him?)

kyriakos :tup:

my favourite players out of this list would be mpenza, karagounis and kyriakos. signing kyriakos though is the weakest rumour imo. i see us getting one of the finnish players or bergdölmo. alex is too expensive. also karagounis will be difficult since he wants to continue abroad. if this stuff about baseggio is true i think we could get him.

just saw another rumour:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ethnosport says that crespo is on top of our list.

<_< :huh: :blink: :la: :) :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Crespo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: @@ nerovrasta

Until next week we will hear that Ronaldinio came to Greece to sign with us but :LOL: :LOL:

Kokkalh trelane mas :1eye:

Deivid is a Brazilian of which is Bordeux property but who is on loan to Santos young lad who scored 23 goals in Brazil last season, which made him top scorer. tough situation, but not impossible by any means. giovanni has given him good impressions on osfp and Greece in general.

flo is going to england, borgetti is not THAT Impressive nor is his age. konstandinou would never sign with us, yet i see the karagounis matter a possibility. well execpt for hakkinen whom we've been interested in for ayear now, and iverson who blows hard, everyone else mentioned in the "papers" are pretty much the result of fantasies.

Of all these rumors , the one that worryes me most is the ^fdoes not like South American players^thing

How come that he signes with a team whose star player is a south American

Is this the new Van Gaal???? :angry:

I think I will better ignore the romours and try to think positive

As for Deivid, he is a wonderful player, versatile, can play on the sude or in the centter of attack, I do not know what happened to him in Bordeus, I do not belieeve Santos will release him as Robinho is already leaving

U would have like to have him, he was in Cruzeiro before coming yo Bordeus and than returned to Brazil but prefered to follow Luxa to Santos and not return to Cruzeiro, unfortunately (This I say as a Cruzeiro fan)

If S. prefer Europeans, so long samba in the port, but I hope it will be a good team that will work nicely together , and that he will not ush Ribbo to the wing, he is not for that/

Rnaldinho Gaucho us coming to Greece but not to join us unfortunately but to promote the draw of hte Greek championship this year

he will get the small fee of 300,000 Euros for that

Why didwt they asked me??

Guest GreekSoussou

^ That is a solid signing in my opinion. However, I want a big name to come to this team, i.e a EPL player looking for a new place to play. Give them the money and they will come.

Just heard thru a good source of mine in Spain that Sir Beckham will be visiting the gavroi's training camp late in the summer. :ph34r:

lets relax about Beckham

i think once his contract with Real ends he will go to the United States to try to make that impact

as far as everybody else goes

lets start ###### signing players already

i dont think karagounis, alex, figo or konstantinou are reasonable...i dont think they would come to your club...ive just returned from greece and it seems like these names are just big rumours...i could be wrong and you could complete one of these transfers, but it looks unlikely..the only serious rumour is michali...

The Deivid scenario is even more difficult now, once interest was shown from Olympiakos, the spanish teams have come down on him like rain. That's alot of cash to give Bordeux as well, but out of all the names rumored it would be by far the best investment, let's see how willing we are.

Patience lads......................

BTW: Da'kol is now officially an Italian citizen.

lets relax about Beckham. i think once his contract with Real ends he will go to the United States to try to make that impact. as far as everybody else goes

lets start ###### signing players already

Oh did I mention I was just joking about Beckham visiting the camp B)

I don't see Figo moving to GR but England. With all these big name player rumours seems the gavroi are fishing for a smelly catch B)

Oh did I mention I was just joking about Beckham visiting the camp

really?! i honestly thought that he would come over to join our team. bringing with him ronaldo, owen, zidane and roberto carlos. damn! i really hoped these transfers would get through. :( :( :(

i also read on a greek website today that van boiton has been added to our list. he is playing for hambourg with bpenza but he wants to leave. i ve seen him play and i would be thrilled if we signed him. he is a very tall and very mean player. he would be by far the best olypiakos signing of the summer if we were to gethim. he is AWESOME. i hope they actually try to sign him and its not just some rumour. this guy can play on any team in euroe easily!!!!

Archived