Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

according to eleftherotipia osfp got in contact with vryzas. another player who would turn 32 during the next season.

slowly i start asking myself if osfp even has any scouters at all. why cant we send somebody to south america or somewhere else to go and search for some players?! i wouldnt be happy if we would just get on buying players around and over 30.

thats what i am talking about
yeah right. but the thing is not that these players really suck. if you look at ribo, nikopolodis and schurrer, all three of them changed te picture of the team as soon as they arrived. especially rivaldo made a big impact in our team. he might not be the star we all now from barca anymore, but he is one of the main reasons osfp did well this year.

i wouldnt mind bringing in another player around 30, but i wouldnt like it if we would just get players of that age.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bravo if they are after zairi, he was awesome, and i was thinking how great he would be on oly when i was watching the uefa matches against sochaux

how old is Zairi?

would we need to buy this young player or is he free on transfer?

how many years left does he have on his contract?

on front page today it sais that osfp is trying to get vryzas and that they made an offer for him. sure, we need some good greek players. but why do they have to be around 30?! why dont we go after amanatidis for example. he surely isnt worse than vryzas and he is much younger.

on front page today it sais that osfp is trying to get vryzas and that they made an offer for him. sure, we need some good greek players. but why do they have to be around 30?! why dont we go after amanatidis for example. he surely isnt worse than vryzas and he is much younger.

vryzas is 32-33 and amanatidis last year said no to us cause he wanted to stay in the bundesliga acouple of years atleast

he is 23 and 1.83 tall.

we would have to buy him since his contract runs till 2008. on a german website it sais that his value is about 2'000'000 €.

2 million Euros isn't that bad of a price b/c it sounds that he is worth that money

as for Vyrzas i love the guy but we shouldn't waste transfer money for him unless he is free

If Vryzas goes to Osfp he is going to be Giovani #2. Very good in technical skills but also very slow. I wouldn't recomend him nor Haristea inspite of the fact that the do a marvelus job under Rehagel for the National Team. At least Haristeas is younger...

I'd have to echo NW's comments about Vryzas and PAOK. I'm pretty sure he said he wanted to finish his career there.

But if that's the striker that Oly are thinking about bringing then they are still thinking small minded. Vryzas is not the player who is going to pump in a massive amount of goals. He is not what Olympiakos need to help them carry through the CL. He is not that threat that other European clubs are going to worry all that much about.

Kokkalis shouldn't be cheap in this matter. Olympiakos need a genuine striker for the CL. Break the bank...get someone good.

Be prepared for a big name signing this year..

Im telling you its brewing up....

I reported Kezman is a possibility, and i tell you what its not far from the truth.

My mate lives in London and is involved with junior development and he emailed me the other day and said that his best mates who's dad is in the administration of chelsea had found out that Kezman has been approached by Oly for a Summer Loan move with a possibility of staying for a reported amount of $5 million Euro's.

I tell u what, I hope its true...

I think this player is fantastic....

also news on Zairi from Sochaux

Moroccan journalists are comparing Zairi to Maradona

Morocco have discovered a new star in 21-year-old Jawad Zairi.

Born in his homeland but raised in France, the fleet-footed striker received his break with the national team after showing consistent form for first division French side Sochaux. He had made his French club debut for Guengon in 2000, the year in which he represented Morocco at the Olympic Games in Sydney.

It took another year before he joined Sochaux.

In February, Zairi made his debut for the Atlas Lions in a friendly against Senegal and has become a regular fixture in the side.

Quick and skilful, Zairi has arguably been Morocco's best attacking player of late.

His prodigious dribbling ability has contributed to the Atlas Lions' good form in Nations Cup qualifiers.

Zairi is wonderful on the ball, fast and dangerous - a promising star

"He is fast and dangerous, and I think he is a promising star."

"Jawad Zairi is a star we've discovered and I believe he will play football at the highest level," says Morocco FA secretary general Mohamed Moufid.

"He is a very swift forward and we hope to benefit a lot from him."

Given Zairi's talent, some local journalists are already calling the youngster Morocco's answer to Diego Maradona.

They expect him to reach the heights of Moroccan legends like Ahmed Faras, Aziz Bouderbala, and Mohamed Timouni, which is a tall order indeed

Be prepared for a big name signing this year..

Im telling you its brewing up....

I reported Kezman is a possibility, and i tell you what its not far from the truth.

My mate lives in London and is involved with junior development and he emailed me the other day and said that his best mates who's dad is in the administration of chelsea had found out that Kezman has been approached by Oly for a Summer Loan move with a possibility of staying for a reported amount of $5 million Euro's.

I tell u what, I hope its true...

I think this player is fantastic....

also news on Zairi from Sochaux

Moroccan journalists are comparing Zairi to Maradona

Morocco have discovered a new star in 21-year-old Jawad Zairi.

Born in his homeland but raised in France, the fleet-footed striker received his break with the national team after showing consistent form for first division French side Sochaux. He had made his French club debut for Guengon in 2000, the year in which he represented Morocco at the Olympic Games in Sydney.

It took another year before he joined Sochaux.

In February, Zairi made his debut for the Atlas Lions in a friendly against Senegal and has become a regular fixture in the side.

Quick and skilful, Zairi has arguably been Morocco's best attacking player of late.

His prodigious dribbling ability has contributed to the Atlas Lions' good form in Nations Cup qualifiers.

Zairi is wonderful on the ball, fast and dangerous - a promising star

"He is fast and dangerous, and I think he is a promising star."

"Jawad Zairi is a star we've discovered and I believe he will play football at the highest level," says Morocco FA secretary general Mohamed Moufid.

"He is a very swift forward and we hope to benefit a lot from him."

Given Zairi's talent, some local journalists are already calling the youngster Morocco's answer to Diego Maradona.

They expect him to reach the heights of Moroccan legends like Ahmed Faras, Aziz Bouderbala, and Mohamed Timouni, which is a tall order indeed

Kezman for 5 million euros

thats pretty steep

i mean Charisteas went to Ajax for that same amount of euro d0llars

i mean it would have been more ideal to get him

Kezman on loan thats great

but i want to see or hear more about this Zairi player

sounds really good and special

but thanks for this info

it is fine to keep him for another two years but i would rather like to see our management waiting with their decisions untill we know who will be coaching our team next season.

to me it seems as if the management wants to keep all the players. like that our roster will be nearly full and when the new coach arrives he wont get the permission to buy the players he wants.

players from the greek league:

Kostas Kapetanos - central midfield - 21

Pantelis Kapetanos - striker - 22

Panagiotis Lagos - midfield - 19

Giorgos Amparis - goalkeeper - 23

Charis Pappas - forward - 22

Stelios Iliadis - forward? - defensive midfield? - 18

Deniz Baykara - midfield - 21

Vance Sikof - central defender - 20

Nikos Zapropoulos - central defender - 27

Manolis Psomas - defender - 26

players from foreign leagues

Stathis Aloneftis - forward - 22 ---------------------------possible

Igor Biscan - defensive midfield, defender - 26 --------difficult

Edgar Davids - defensive midfield - 32 ------------------difficult

Markus Heikkinen - defensive midfield, defender - 26 -possible

Filip Petrov - forward, striker - 16 -----------------------possible

Giorgos Karagounis - midfield - 28 ----------------------difficult

Igor Tudor - defender - 27 -------------------------------possible

Necati Ates - striker - 25 ---------------------------------difficult

a small update of our rumoured transfer-list. kluivert, ailton and luizao arent on it anymore since the first one will go to villareal i think, ailton stays at schalke and luizao signed at a team in japan.

Luizao goes to Japan

tudor is now rumoured to be also on paos "shopping list".

players from the greek league:

Kostas Kapetanos - central midfield - 21

Pantelis Kapetanos - striker - 22

Panagiotis Lagos - midfield - 19

Giorgos Amparis - goalkeeper - 23

Charis Pappas - forward - 22

Stelios Iliadis - forward? - defensive midfield? - 18

Deniz Baykara - midfield - 21

Vance Sikof - central defender - 20

Nikos Zapropoulos - central defender - 27

Manolis Psomas - defender - 26

players from foreign leagues

Stathis Aloneftis - forward - 22 ---------------------------possible

Igor Biscan - defensive midfield, defender - 26 --------difficult

Edgar Davids - defensive midfield - 32 ------------------difficult

Markus Heikkinen - defensive midfield, defender - 26 -possible

Filip Petrov - forward, striker - 16 -----------------------possible

Giorgos Karagounis - midfield - 28 ----------------------difficult

Igor Tudor - defender - 27 -------------------------------possible

Necati Ates - striker - 25 ---------------------------------difficult

a small update of our rumoured transfer-list. kluivert, ailton and luizao arent on it anymore since the first one will go to villareal i think, ailton stays at schalke and luizao signed at a team in japan.

Luizao goes to Japan

tudor is now rumoured to be also on paos "shopping list".

thanks for limiting our rumor list

now its time for Olympiakos to go to work

how funny would it be to get Karagounis lol

i would love it

by the way wut happenned with Zairi from Schoaux he was a hot rumour to come to our club ??

but i don't see Olympiakos getting any new players till they get a coach

there was a rumour that if we would assigne lacombe he would "bring" zairi with him. most probably he would convince the player to come to us. i really hope we will get that guy since he looked very good to me and we desperately need someone good on our right midfield.

there was a rumour that if we would assigne lacombe he would "bring" zairi with him. most probably he would convince the player to come to us. i really hope we will get that guy since he looked very good to me and we desperately need someone good on our right midfield.

i just read that in the Ethniko Kyrika

but i want to know is this the right coach for us

i mean the player will be great to get but the coach needs to be fundamentally sound

i think we can forget the whole old rumour list since we dont definately know who will be our new coach. right now it seems as if trond sollied will take over our team and some rumours say now that he would try to bring in some norwegian players. some of them that are connected to osfp because of the possible assignement of sollied are:

tore-andre flo (31, free from siena, striker)

john carrew (25, besiktas, striker)

rune lange (27, fc brügge, striker)

bosko balaban (26, fc brügge, striker)

nastja ceh (27, fc brügge, central midfield)

i dont know how carew is doing in turkey, maybe the turk could help us, but as far as i remember he was once seen as a very promising talent in norway. did he ever fulfill these expectations?

flo was once also very good, but if he would still be good he surely wouldnt have played at siena.

about rune lange i dont really know much, except through an interview with kaklamanos, who said that he recently had a surgery after playing a good season.

balaban i've heard of, but i dont know if he would be a "good" signing or just another bench warmer.

and about ceh i dont know anything. but honestly i dont think we need another player for our central midfield.

out of these five players i would prefer getting carew for our offense. as far as i remember he is very tall and has quite a good game inside the penalty area. and we also need someone who can take the headers, since we dont have a striker who is able to do that.

i think we can forget the whole old rumour list since we dont definately know who will be our new coach. right now it seems as if trond sollied will take over our team and some rumours say now that he would try to bring in some norwegian players. some of them that are connected to osfp because of the possible assignement of sollied are:

tore-andre flo (31, free from siena, striker)

john carrew (25, besiktas, striker)

rune lange (27, fc brügge, striker)

bosko balaban (26, fc brügge, striker)

nastja ceh (27, fc brügge, central midfield)

i dont know how carew is doing in turkey, maybe the turk could help us, but as far as i remember he was once seen as a very promising talent in norway. did he ever fulfill these expectations?

flo was once also very good, but if he would still be good he surely wouldnt have played at siena.

about rune lange i dont really know much, except through an interview with kaklamanos, who said that he recently had a surgery after playing a good season.

balaban i've heard of, but i dont know if he would be a "good" signing or just another bench warmer.

and about ceh i dont know anything. but honestly i dont think we need another player for our central midfield.

out of these five players i would prefer getting carew for our offense. as far as i remember he is very tall and has quite a good game inside the penalty area. and we also need someone who can take the headers, since we dont have a striker who is able to do that.

Forget Nastja Ceh, signed in Austria!

Rune Lang : static player, not good technical, but scores sometimes important goals;

balaban: technical good forward, difficult to stop him, nice player for OFSP

As long as our new coach can bring 2-3 of the Norwigian strikers we will do well :tup:

At least these guys know how to score :P

Olympiakos' last NO 9 was Anastopoulos 20 years ago :1eye: ...I think its about time our comittee wake up :whistle:

Archived