Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if denilson moves to vestel in turkey then olympiakos transfer policy sucks in a major way. hes younger and better than dani!

olympiakos might get the transfer rights for kone(aek). i don t understand why exactly but thats in the news. seems olympiakos might get a young player they waved back by accident.good news for the thrylos although it seems ridiculous to me. olympiakos wive a very talented young player so he can joins lens in france. aek sign him and all of a sudden olympiakos get interested in him again. very typical of olympiacos transfer policy.

too bad you cant do that with drusena...

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know file, we were only to sign him IF we weren't able to sign Dani and the deal with Real was not to be a loan. Brugge has one hell of a group, I doubt someone like Javier will be able to change their fate.

Interesting news is that French club Marseille has been following Stoltidis and Toure and will continue to do so in league and CL matches as they seem to be interested in both, I hope they have some DEEP pockets :tup:

sportime writes on its frontpage that toures manager guaranteed kokkalis that he will be selling toure for 30 mio to chelsea. :LOL:

toure looks like a very promising player and it also seems as if some of our players (djole, stoltidis) are able to play more freely because they are sure that there will be someone behind them who will close the ways for the opponents. i hope he will improve even more over the next few years and that we will be able to sell him with a very high price in the future. but i wouldnt mind keeping him for some years.

fos already started the rumour aboutus getting basinas in the winter transfer period. to be honest i dont really want him over at our team. sure he is good, but i think with stoltidis, kafes and toure we have three very good players on that position and kostoulas can play there too.

sportime writes on its frontpage that toures manager guaranteed kokkalis that he will be selling toure for 30 mio to chelsea. :LOL:

toure looks like a very promising player and it also seems as if some of our players (djole, stoltidis) are able to play more freely because they are sure that there will be someone behind them who will close the ways for the opponents. i hope he will improve even more over the next few years and that we will be able to sell him with a very high price in the future. but i wouldnt mind keeping him for some years.

fos already started the rumour aboutus getting basinas in the winter transfer period. to be honest i dont really want him over at our team. sure he is good, but i think with stoltidis, kafes and toure we have three very good players on that position and kostoulas can play there too.

Basinas coming to OSFP is just a bullshit rumor

somebody just said that b/c he is a Pao player

and in the last 2 seasons we have imported 2 Pao players

as for Toure being worth 30 million euros

lets calm down a bit guys

for starters i hope he actually plays good solid soccer for us

we need it desperately from him

only time will tell if he is actually going to be worth that much

Greeks always seem to overhype alot of players u end up not measuring to there status

lets not make that same mistake with Toure

he is young and promosing let him prosper

on stoltidis that will be a good move to let him go abroad he is at age 29 hopefully we can get a good deal for him but i would love him to stay b/c when he scores he scores in big games

as for Djordjevic he will stay put he is at age 33

let him finish his career with us

stoltidis, kafes and toure we have three very good players on that position and kostoulas can play there too.

So can Bulut as well, there is no place for Basinas at the limani, so don't hold your breathe guys.

Hopefully Aek sign such a wonderfully gifted player :P

the story about castillo isnt that we would sell him to manu, but that he had been there on trial in the past, but they didnt want him and we bought him.

about dani, i dont want to judge him yet, since he joined the team very late and he isnt ready to play yet. sure pappas is a great talent, but it seems as if sollied didnt trust his abilities yet. maybe next year he will get the chance to prove himself and get a spot in the team.

i am very satisfied with the transfers we made, except bulut and lemmens who havent shown anything yet, and i think we could have gotten one better player instead of buying these two. but it could also be that they will surprise us and turn out to be good signings.

So whats this I hear of Draganovic finally ending up in the liga ?

Anyone know the specific team and details ? Rather interesting.

Oh well, we could have put some use to him, but Bulut really played well today in the friendly match, among other things like Geos good form.

So whats this I hear of Draganovic finally ending up in the liga ?

Anyone know the specific team and details ? Rather interesting.

Oh well, we could have put some use to him, but Bulut really played well today in the friendly match, among other things like Geos good form.

Dragoutinovic stayed with his team, he turned down an offer to go to Marseille and said he will stay for the remainder of his cotract, which runs through 2006.

Archived