Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's referring ot Temuri Ketsbeia (sp?). A former AEK player who went to Newcastle for a couple of seasons and enjoyed some measure of success there. He's currently in Cyprus playing for Anorthosis...that's why he can't play in the CL.

I thought you guys would have him in your minds after the amazing achievent of his team yesterday. And in my opinion he has been a great player :nw: although he never played for a major European team.

Look wut Anthorosis did last night was tremedous for both Cyprian soccer and the Cyprus itself

but there is still another leg to go

anywayz wut is going in the world of Olympiakos at the moment

i mean rumours are kinda dying down

all i hear is talk that Sollied wants more players

and i won't be happy if we get over 30 yrs old we have enough of them already

the club is already fielding 5 starters at over 30 years of age

i mean time to get some younger and more suitable players

wuts going on with Karagounis ???? or anybody else on that matter

b/c lets not all kid ourselves here

we still aren't where we all want to be

the team still as many holes to fullfill

i mean we can't put such high expectations for a team that can't mee that criteria

we either need at least one midfielder or striker or both

Iverson and Konstadinou pairing will not be enough

i see Iverson as off the bench spark plug or starting due to injury type player

we either get a good solid midfielder say Karagounis and put Rivaldo upfront with Konstandinou or we get a striker

the current roster at the moment will not make it where we all want it too

so who else is out there for us ????????

there are some new rumours about two players. sportday is writing that we are after mohamed kallon of monaco and some italian sites say that we have agreed with francesco coco who would play on our left side.

i dont mean that these players are bad, but what about the players sollied wants. he knows what the team needs and what kind of players could help. i am not very happy about our management to go after players who (probably) havent been mentioned by sollied. we saw what happened with pappas and kiriakos. both of them will most probably be sent away to other teams on loan again.

Batigol, we cannot always think negative like that, if that was the case we wouldn't have many of the foreigners in the big 3 we have today, correct ? In fact from various reports we are the top runners for his services by far, of course we'll see how things finish up. IF (keyword) we can sign him, I'am sure he will help the team dramatically.

As for Coco, Italian papers saying the deal is done and will be announced sometime next week. Great player when he isn't injured. Last TWO years at Inter he's had only SIX appearances ! I'am not too sure about this one.

About Timur Ketspagia.

Unless you are very very young or you know very very few things about soccer, you should know who he is.

It is amazing you say you never heard of him. But it is true during the period Aek and Pao were winning the soccer titles in Grecce all of the Osfp funs in Greece especially were whatching Basket and Osfp winning the 5 in a row Chapionships with the grand finale of the winning the 3ble with David Rivers. (What an awesome player he was ! I used to hate his guts)

As soon as you got back into the title winning game in soccer, then basket quickly died, because all the Osfp funs were so hungry for the most imortant Osfp of all who played in the soccer filed of course.

I bet all of you who don't remeber Ketspagia, you don't remeber: Boreli, Dimitriadi, Kapourani, Alexoudi, Batista, Sabanajovich, Sliscovich and all the players of that generation...except from some that played in Osfp like Rando, Gonia, Mitropoulo...

Here is what a basket Fun worte on contra: Take notice what he says about Osfp, becuse cronologicly Osfp's fall in basket started when Osfp's rise in soccer took place. Remeber that the connection exists becuse you have the sme president in both.

How unfortunate your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand. But of course we remember Kespaia, I understand sarcasm is hard to translate over the internet, but I thought it was a dead giveaway. He's left his imprints whereever he's gone, and he's undertaking his biggest job right now in megalonhso, and near writing history.

And honestly we've made some big signings mostly within the Greek market as far as basket is concerned, but lets face it, it's a dying dinosaur.

Mohammed Kalon : Hope you have fun in Saudi Arabia with the rest iof your muslim friends, cock sucker :tdown:

We are getting PUMMELED this off season, WE NEED A GOD DAMN STRIKER, A REAL ONE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE ! And funny enough, Iversen is still not signed either.

I'am deeply troubled at this point, and I realize there another month left, but players services get snatched quickly, especially those that are worth a dime.

Archived