Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

besides 3 weeks ago

how bleak is our season looking so far

we still haven't made the appropriate signings needed for this club

lets all look at the mirror and with the roster we have at the moment won't make it to the 2nd round of C.L.

unless Rivaldo goes back 5 years

we need more players and good ones

it looks as if Olympiakos is set to get on Loan Fransesco Coco

strong move to sign the LB

problem i have is wut the hell will we do about the Turkish player we got ??

some of these offseason acquisitions i still don't get ??

i also know Trond Sollied as gone public about 3 more players he wants

Olympiakos wanted a foreign coach well they got one

the club now needs to focus on either midfield or striking core or both

we signed 7 new players of whom only two of them are destined for the starting line-up. One of them is Mixalakis who i think can not be trusted and Kapsis who so far looks good.

You cant even mention CL final in two years if you are not willing to spend money

O kokkalis mas koroideuei

we signed 7 new players of whom only two of them are destined for the starting line-up. One of them is Mixalakis who i think can not be trusted and Kapsis who so far looks good.

You cant even mention CL final in two years if you are not willing to spend money

O kokkalis mas koroideuei

where is the direction of the club going ??

do they even understand that the team still as many holes to fill

i don't understand why they still hang on to players like Mavrogenidis and Pantos

they have fullfilled there duties they should have let them go

Schurrer i have no problem in keeping gives us depth in the defensive line

we now have 3 players currently occupying the LB spot with the fourth possibly being Franscesco Coco

were overloading in the wrong places

now on Pappas and Kiriakos

seems as if the club as no place for them at the moment b/c of Sollied

i have no problem in loaning them out instead of sitting on your bench

we can reevluate them next season

i mean our league season starts in less than a month

i wanted to have all our signings done by the Friendly v Manchester City i thought it would be a great chance for the club to get into form but its just not looking bright for us at the moment

we don't need to sign the the so called Bomba

i rather get some player who is hungry but shows the skills to hold a position in either midfield or striker or both of that matter

by the way wut the hell is going on with Stefan Iverson ??

i don't even want this guy any more

wut the hell is Sollied and Louvaris doing ???

under Bajevic this bullshit actually wouldn't be happenning

we got our so called european coach

This is why most of us here wanted Bajevic to stay. Bajevic would build a new team from the start, mostly using Greek players. Sollied wants to build a team with proven foreign players who Kokkalis don't want to pay for. Sollied would bring more european mentality to the team, that's for sure, but at the same time we might loose our identity and become another team consisted of mercenaries who come and go. But, at least, he could achieve something, hadn't he lacked support from the upper management.

I am not sure if the above are entirely true, maybe it's too early to draw conclusions. What's for sure is that Kokallis supposed goal of qualifying to CL final in 2007 can't be met. It wasn't a serious goal, just propaganda to attract tickets. One can't have an aged team in 2006 and a CL star just one year later...

You know what is the problem of the Greek funs. They are not patient enought to give time to see their team perform. Solid doesn't really need another 4 players. All he does right now is covering his ass in case the team doesn't go to the next round. If Olybiakos does well he will be thought as a mirracle man. If he doesn't, he will have given himself another year of coaching by having everybody wait for a transfer period were he and only he will be making the moves.

Well as far as I remeber he wanted Kostadinou and he got him. Kostadinou wouldn't come if he said no to his move.

He got Kapsi. A quality defender.

He got Toure. A player that has a promissing future.

He got Bulut. A player that can become a regular left back. Georgatos will be freed to play as a left ex-treme again.

He got Kyriako. He is a very good young right wing player that can play both as a right back and right ex-terme.

Osfp still waits for an big name to come, but up to now the moves aren't bad at all, and if anything not any important players from last season's team left except from Giovani.

Javier Portigio has been linked to the Olympiakos rumour squad :whistle: ..He is the 50th player coming to Olympiakos this year :LOL: :LOL:

Can someone please confirm when the transfers finish ;)

I hope we get some good strikers soon bcoz most of the quality players have signed up :(

Unless we get Saviola and Portigio :P

:nw: OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

You know what is the problem of the Greek funs. .

First of its FANS not funs u stupid F-Uck!!!!

get out of these forums u chicken sh-it co-ck head!!!

who do u think u r making comments about someone elses wife!!!

go to the other forum no one wants u here and no one tell me to calm down either!!!

i wonder how anyone else would take it if this jack ass made a comment about ur wife like he did with XXX's, espeically when XXX decides to share a special moment with everyone on this forum by showing u personal pics of his honey moon!!!

GET OUT OF HERE U TRASH!!!

Javier Portigio has been linked to the Olympiakos rumour squad :whistle: ..He is the 50th player coming to Olympiakos this year :LOL: :LOL:

Can someone please confirm when the transfers finish ;)

I hope we get some good strikers soon bcoz most of the quality players have signed up :(

Unless we get Saviola and Portigio :P

:nw: OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

Olympiakos Keen On Portillo

Olympiakos are interested in signing forgotten Real Madrid striker Javier Portillo.

The youngster, who came up through the youth ranks at the Bernabeu, would appear to have no future at the club after the arrival of Robinho and Julio Baptista.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=77297&idSez=20

there is something positive to hear

Portillo was rumoured during the winter transfer season to come to Olympiakos

now he is expected to go to Austria to negotiate some sort of deal

at least this ain't a bullshit rumour

will probably get him on a loan

but we need to sign him

maybe real soon so he can play v Manchester City

I hope we get some good strikers soon bcoz most of the quality players have signed up

Well, Shalke for instance has officially dropped the ball for Milan Baros after Liverpool denied loaning the player, why not exercise our possibilities there too ?

Anyways, I'am truly tired of all the names, this has been one of the worst season periods regarding rumors I can remember for some time.

Hollywood : Keep your problems in private.......

i agree.....

I think the problem with OSFP is they resigned players when there was no coach around. Now that they got a coach he doesnt these players which means they are getting cut. And now OSFP are running out of time to sign players with in the transfer window

But theres a plus at least u know Sollied is a rebuilding OSFP if he does this all in time....

also it looks like Kokkalis is supporting him so if he pulls it off u may go good in CL

Now that my head is more clearer, i would like to say sorry to all Olympiakos fans and other fans in this forums (members/readers) for my stupid outburst...

its jst when someone insaults ur family like the way that ******** (wnt mention his name) did, i went nuts.... However there is no excuse for me acting like a Dick-head ( i can see that now) and bringing matters in this section of the forum...

So once again im sorry everyone

This is a very good signing...if it does happen. Cross your fingers Oly fans. If he comes he's going to make Gio and Okkaki look like a bunch of pylons.

dont even put Okkas and Portillo in the same sentence. Portillo is a phenomal finisher and Okkas is not even a finisher.

dont even put Okkas and Portillo in the same sentence. Portillo is a phenomal finisher and Okkas is not even a finisher.

u would think he is

many people rave about him

off course when u sit back behind Ronaldo, Raul, Morientes, Owen and etc u can see why he doesn't get much time to prove himself

this sounds like a done deal

how much is the loan???

and is there a possibility we can get him in time for the Manchester City game

off course we need to put his signature in print

by the way if we do get Portillio i think Okkas will have a very strong season

he will have less pressure on him but thats my theory

now sign Portillo we Thyrle are getting very impatient here

no offence but i think him coming to Greece would be a backward move in his young career. if it happens i think he'll only stay a couple of seasons to build a name for himself since he can't do it at Real and then move on to a bigger club.

no offence but i think him coming to Greece would be a backward move in his young career. if it happens i think he'll only stay a couple of seasons to build a name for himself since he can't do it at Real and then move on to a bigger club.

where is his career path currently going ????

a move to Olympiakos will be great for him

he will be a regular starter

team has high aspirations and will be in the group stage of C.L.

a competitive Alpha Ethniki

Archived