Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

so lets recap PAOS signingss

saviola.. aloisi...kiriakos..karagounis.....kostadinou anyoene else im missing?

actually Aloisi was a done deal.....except we decided he was a risk for injury so we sent him away.

btw who is this Kone ? ive heard hes close to AEK too....

yeah seriously we have had our share of bulshit rumors too...

ill make a topic of stupid rumors by the press in the other section....

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saviola.. aloisi...kiriakos..karagounis.....kostadinou anyoene else im missing?

Whoever told you that PAO was interested to get Kuriako and keep Konstantinou? You must be missing something. Pappou's list is of those you wanted to get.

saviola.. aloisi...kiriakos..karagounis.....kostadinou    anyoene else im missing?

Whoever told you that PAO was interested to get Kuriako and keep Konstantinou? You must be missing something. Pappou's list is of those you wanted to get.

so what u think the people on the list he mentions.. yeah we wanted them

what you wouldnt any of those guys on your team?

www.channel4.com

Roma ban lifted!

Monday 8 August, 2005

Roma have announced that they have won their appeal against the FIFA ruling that prevented them from registering new players.

The appeal was heard by the Court of Arbitration for Sport over a ban imposed following a dispute over the signing of Philippe Mexes from Auxerre last year.

The decision now means that new signings Samuel Kuffour, Rodrigo Taddei and Shabani Nonda can be registered ahead of the start of the season.

FIFA imposed a year long ban in July which stopped them registering any new players after Auxerre demanded compensation for the loss of Mexes.

It was also ruled that the Ligue 1 outfit should be compensated to the tune of ?8m for the breach of contract.

The acceptance of the appeal comes as a surprise, considering that CAS had turned down Roma's first appeal last month.

It also puts further doubts over the future of striker Antonio Cassano.

The explosive Azzurri international is out of contract next summer and a contract extension is no closer to being agreed.

Prior to their transfer embargo, Roma had been expected to accept a player plus cash offer from Juventus for Cassano.

However, following their signing of Patrick Vieira it is not yet known whether the Bianconeri will make a renewed bid.

http://www.diariosport.com/default.asp?idp...PK=637&h=050808 - EL CLUB GRIEGO PODRÍA HABER HECHO UNA ÚLTIMA OFERTA

Saviola y Rivaldo podrían ser compañeros en el fútbol griego

Rivaldo quiere tener a Saviola a su lado en el Olympiacos

The greek team has made a last minute offer.

Saviola and Rivaldo could become teammates in the greek fotball.

Rivaldo wants to have next to him in Olympiacos.

http://www.diariosport.com/default.asp?idp...PK=637&h=050808 - EL CLUB GRIEGO PODRÍA HABER HECHO UNA ÚLTIMA OFERTA

Saviola y Rivaldo podrían ser compañeros en el fútbol griego

Rivaldo quiere tener a Saviola a su lado en el Olympiacos

The greek team has made a last minute offer.

Saviola and Rivaldo could become teammates in the greek fotball.

Rivaldo wants to have next to him in Olympiacos.

Ribbo still have strong ties and influence with Barcelona

maybe this gets Saviola to our club

we will see

at least this is not one of our Greek Newspaper rumours

some other site is talking about this possible move

what the hell is going on.if osfp is done with transfers cool but reading every day a new name but no signing is so f-u-c-k-i-g retarded.let get it done already? :angry:

its getting ridiculous everyday a new name and what pisses me off is that they create these scenerios with all these details about money offers and contracts and the bottom line is that theyre all bullshit!!!.....the only rumor that became tru was Konstadinou....Im starting to get a little worried about the striker issue because from what it seems were still having problems with our offensive line in our friendlies the same s%$#! like last years pre-season games were it was evident then, hopefully Kokkalis will do something about it before the transfer season closes or else were gonna be hitting goalposts all season next year AGAIN!! :nono:

its getting ridiculous everyday a new name and what pisses me off is that they create these scenerios with all these details about money offers and contracts and the bottom line is that theyre all bullshit!!!.....the only rumor that became tru was Konstadinou....Im starting to get a little worried about the striker issue because from what it seems were still having problems with our offensive line in our friendlies the same s%$#! like last years pre-season games were it was evident then, hopefully Kokkalis will do something about it before the transfer season closes or else were gonna be hitting goalposts all season next year AGAIN!! :nono:

All Olympiakos is at the moment is just hype

they either get somebody at the right side and pair up Rivaldo and Konstandinou together

or get a striker

the strongest of rumors have Saviola at the moment

by the way wut happenned to Portillo ?????????

we also need somebody to pair up with Kapsis

Throw in Taralidhs , Babagita and Kastigio off the bench :o Not bad B)

don't forget okkas

i think he will strive at his new role

nobody expects much from him and so that is less pressure for him

now we can't be done with getting somebody to help with our defensive problems

the club needs to add either a rb or a cb

preferrably a rb cause we have not other options and don't tell me pantos

my friend told me he heard Karagounis might come to Olympiakos.

not that i don't believe your friend but i would like to know his sources

i don't like it whne ppl just throw names out there b/c that just gets my hopes up

gimme some info on him

i know Karagounis wasn't even on the bench for Inter v Shaktar so maybe but i highly doubt it

prove me wrong and give me sources

My friend's sources are really the greek papers and news, which totally stink at rumors as you can see. He alo told me we were close with Figo and that never happened, and the same for Davids, who also signed with Inter. Usually he's wrong so I wouldn't expect anything out of it, but I'm just throwing out a name.

I know how you feel. All these big name rumors suck because none are true.

The team does not need a RB but they need a RW or RM unlees solied believs oKKAS Can be the new RW!

I couldnt agree more with you Spears.

Without a signing there we will be playing one sided like last year

at least we improve our striking core

i mean if we had a bit better striking core we would have gotten through to the elimination stage

but we still lack the speed in the midfield

Archived