Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is no good to us since he can't play in Champions League after playing in the Intonto Cup qualifiers.....They can keep him we have Kwnstantinou :LOL: :LOL:

are u sure about that

i heard that if he plays in the 3rd round of the intertoto cup then he would be unavailable

a player can change the club even he played in the third round of the intertoto cup. just read it in the uefa rulings. so mpenza could still play for us. and it seems as if he is getting closer to us again, but it isnt sure yet if he will finaly come <_< . some sites say that hamburg is ready to start neogitations again and that iversen wants to stay at valerenga :blink: . some also say that it is quiet because the big bomb is nearing :unsure: . there are also rumours that we might start negitiations with lille to get odemwingie who will cost as something around 1.8mio plus contract to get him.

What do you have against the American thug ? (Philipakos)

I have nothing personal against him. I haven't even seen him play.

My feeling is we can do better than some Amerikanaki omogeneis who have shown some promise playing for his college team.

If it was Landon Donovan or DaMarcus Beazely then that would be another story.

Rumours suggest that Karagounis could be in the red/white by the end of the week :o

I would love him to come BUT i doubt it very much :whistle:

For all u BAZELOI out there what will be your reactions if he did became a GAURO?? :LOL: :LOL:

Well im gonna be totally honest i was a nikopolidis fan before anything else, so i guess i moved when he moved. But im so glad he moved to olympiakos now they are such a good team to watch, im glad the jymprio came too cos i think hes a wicked player and i always cheered him on at pao. But like i said i really like olympiakos i think i am a fan for life now! i hope antonis retires here lol

:gr: :gr: :tup: :gr: :gr:

out of the 3 possible strikers rumoured to come to Olympiakos

Mpenza, Iverson, and the guy from Lille

who are we better off with

Iverson is old in my view

Mpenza is more expensive then the Lille guy and a few years older

who is best fit for the club??

if the club can't get a striker why don't they look to improve the midfield

its still has holes and needs more speed

I'd say "go after Osaze Odemwingie..." he's young, pacey and still has a lot to prove... Ivy is a typical washed up player who will be the coach's pet and whether M'Penza will be worth the money spent on him is something I doubt.

I know this sounds crazy but if Olympiakos really wanted to create a scene and stir things up I see no reason why they couldn't go after one of the best strikers out there right now, who by the way, is probably well on his way out of Real Madrid.

Michael Owen.

Why not? This guy has a proven track record and he's obviously being underutilized by Real. All media outlets have him leaving Spain to go back to England or something where at best he might play UEFA. I really can't see him going back to Liverpool or playing on Man U or Arsenal.

Spend the big bucks. This guy will bring instant legitimacy to Olympiakos's chances in the Champion's League.

Like I said...I know it's a crazy idea and the chances of having him come to Greece would be next to nil. But talk of bringing in Mpenza, Iverson...doesn't make me tremor. Having someone like Owen up front however, definately would.

I know this sounds crazy but if Olympiakos really wanted to create a scene and stir things up I see no reason why they couldn't go after one of the best strikers out there right now, who by the way, is probably well on his way out of Real Madrid.

Michael Owen.

Why not? This guy has a proven track record and he's obviously being underutilized by Real. All media outlets have him leaving Spain to go back to England or something where at best he might play UEFA. I really can't see him going back to Liverpool or playing on Man U or Arsenal.

Spend the big bucks. This guy will bring instant legitimacy to Olympiakos's chances in the Champion's League.

Like I said...I know it's a crazy idea and the chances of having him come to Greece would be next to nil. But talk of bringing in Mpenza, Iverson...doesn't make me tremor. Having someone like Owen up front however, definately would.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thanks for making me laugh bro :nw:

But seariously, like u said chances r NILL!!

Michael Owen.

for starters he would cost us 10 million Euros

Owen who is still young i might add wouldn't want to even go any farther where he is now

nice thought but it ain't happenning

What's going on with our pathetic right wing? Zairi would be an excellent solution, imo. Castillio can't play there, Mavro is washed up, Maric is a good worker but nothing more.

We have a striker now (but we need one more to fit with Sollied's style of playing) but the right wing problem hasn't been resolved as far as I can tell. In the last season, we were offendind from the left side only, esp after Gorgiadis injury. We (fortunately) got rid of Georgiadis but the vacuum hasn't been filled, at least not with a proven player.

Guest Mugkas

Michael Owen.

:huh: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

funny man

iversens transfer should finish today either way. otherwise it could be that we will move again to get mpenza. eleftherotipia writes that sollied asked louvaris to get mpenza, but kokkalis isnt ready to spend 6 mio for him. we will know till the middle of the week i'd say. about the right wing there is a rumour about castroman and saviola. both look very unlikely to me. and today another rumour made its way into the press: feutcini! i dont want it that we get him. we need a class player on the right side because mavrogenidis seems to have lost his form and sollied doesnt really trust in kiriakos and pappas abilities. but this should finish within this week too.

Get Mpenza out of your heads, he is UN-PROVEN and has the price tag of one that should not be questioned even remotely. He can stay in Germany and roll over like the rest of em.

Dipapa is correct with his thoughts, where is the right winger ? Will we be using Iverson as one if we don't sign someone ? This surely can't be good.

first of all philipakos is a good player and the one game that i saw on ant1 sat he played really well and propably will have a good career if osfp gives hin opportunities.he is fast,strong and he is not afraid and talented.mavrogenidis is not washed up he just had some injuries this year.even that i would love owen there is no way in hell he will come.(young-expensive-why come in greece when you can play anywhere else?)mpenza i don t think so because they ask to much and he is not ronaldo.plus the keep raising his price every couple of days 2mil.2.5mil,2.8mil,3mil make your mind.iversen everybody had it a done deal but until i see him in white and red i don t believe anyone.for last i let the rumours that kokkalis is trying something big but still no more info.i believe we need two more players one striker and one midfield so we could be complete.so we just have to wait and see.......

did you read what sollied said in an interview? he doesnt want just two more players, but four! except iversen he want another striker (mpenza?), dragutinovic for the left side of our defense and one player for the right side. omg, i dont think kokkalis will be very happy about that, but if he really trusts sollied i think we will get these players. it looks as if we wont recognize our team anymore. but if these players are all somewhere around 30 it wont be that good. i would really like to see us getting some younger players. no matter how much they cost.

Archived