Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

This has been the most frustrating Transfer period ever.

From

Mpenza to Figo , Lovenkrads to Saviola, Iversen to Zairi

Im sick of it,

OLY BOARD WAKE UP !!!!!

WE need 2 Strikers, 1 Right Midfielder and a Left Back.

Or Simple bring Giovanni Back.. He still Rocks !!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a talk breakdown and Iverson is NOT coming now so lets bring back TATSHS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mas ta exoune priksei @@ :angry:

Comittee ksypnate reeeeeeeee :whistle: "WANTED:STRIKERS FOR OLYMPIAKOS ARE REQUIRED ASAP" :whistle:

tell u the truth i can care less about the whole Iverson fiasco

never thought highly of him anywayz

lets look to sign Portillo

Barcelona has also insisted that Saviola is still available

problem is he wants to remain in Spain and Barca basically wants him to go abroad

start some signings

I agree, Iverson is a has been that should be forgotten soon and quick. If Oly has a chance with Portillo, he should be their man.

Stefen Iverson was a good player at one point...when he played for Rosenborg over 10 years ago. He scored goals like a mad man. But he's gone from having a promising career to doing sweet jack all. Tottenham didn't play the guy all that often and he couldn't even get a starting sport on Wolverhampton. And now oly want to put their Champions League chances on his shoulders?

So what that he plays for the best team in Norway right now (although I think they are currently second). He is hailed as their saviour, but to be fair I don't think he is that important to the team. He plays for the national side occasionally, but is not a regular starter. In the national side he has featured mostly as a winger earlier.

In my opinion he's quite s%$#!. He got kicked out from Tottenham for god's sake. Even Wolverhampton didn't play him on a regular basis. He's strong and good in the air, but has no idea what to do with the ball at his feet. The only time he has scored a lot of goals was as an 17-18 year old with Rosenborg 10-12 years ago. He will be 29 this year. He is VERY injury-prone. Every season he was out with injury as a Tottenham player. By Norwegian premier league standards he is good, but not by european standards.

Beware Oly fans....Iverson is not going to lift your club to the promised land. Look at last years stats and understand that Portillo is the man to get, not this buffoon.

2005 Stats...IVERSON/Vålerenga.

2005:

Mål (Goals): 6

Mål per kamp (Goals per game): 0,5

Spilletid (Playing time): 831 minutter (minutes)

Spilletid (snitt) (playing time average) : 83,1 minutter (minutes)

Gule kort (yellow cards): 2

Gule kort per kamp (yellow cards per game): 0,17

Røde kort (red cards): 0

Kamper (games): 12

Kamper fra start (games in the starting lineup): 11

Børs snitt (Average rating, out of 10) : 5,75 (12 kamper)

Børs total (rating in total): 69 (12 kamper) (12 games)

contra.gr is saying something about osfp big move that is going to happen propably today or by the end of the week.i don t know?plus kokkalis sayed that the transfers end 25 of august so don t get crazy yet.we will do the right moves eventually. :tup:

contra.gr is saying something about osfp big move that is going to happen propably today or by the end of the week.i don t know?plus kokkalis sayed that the transfers end 25 of august so don t get crazy yet.we will do the right moves eventually. :tup:

Kokkalis is trying to put some water on the fire

but the fact is we can't get a couple of new players at the end of the period

the best thing is for us to get them as soon as possible

we Play Pao on the 27th of August

by then Pao would have played 2 legs of C.L. Qualifying

Pao will be in form endurance build up and form

with 60,000 Pao fans at the stadium

Kokkalis start signing some checks

and no ###### old players

According to www.marca.es

EL PORTUGUÉS FIRMARÁ POR DOS TEMPORADAS

Figo ficha por

el Inter de Milán

Luis Figo ha fichado por el Inter de Milán para las dos próximas temporadas, según ha adelantado esta tarde Radio Marca. El centrocampista portugués, que había viajado esta mañana con la plantilla del Real Madrid a Austria para realizar el 'stage' veraniego del conjunto blanco, se trasladará el jueves a Milán para cerrar su fichaje, pasar el reconocimiento médico y ser presentado.

translation plz

Mukas : Sure, here you go.

- I want to come to Olympiakos. It would be a very good choice, a big club that constantly plays in Champions League and this fact says alot. I wouldn't even have a problem if I was loaned out either.

figo accepted inter's offer. done deal

this all but hammers Karagounis chance for even decent amount of playing time

is there a chance that the Karagounis sweepstakes being available to Olympiakos

this would be a great opportunity for Olympiakos to both get Portillo and Karagounis thus closing the transfer period on a hight and a succesful one for that matter

but we need to sign them quick

this would be a great opportunity for Olympiakos to both get Portillo and Karagounis thus closing the transfer period on a hight and a succesful one for that matter

what source have u got that Kara is talking to OSFP?

I havent heard jack yet u keep mentioning it

what source have u got that Kara is talking to OSFP?

I havent heard jack yet u keep mentioning it

there were a lot of Bs rumors in the papers while u were on vacation...

karagkounis is not going to OSFP

this isnt an issue anymore. Karagkounis likes Inter and i think since hes gone to Inter hes gettin to be a better player because he works himself and pushes himself to get his playing time and when he does get in hes a great player....also Karagkounis has gotten more and more time last year and eventually could start to get on and off starting spots.....Kara has worked so hard hes not going to blow it all away and go to greece--even worse to OSFP...

but if Figo is coming to inter then it could be different.....though personally i would rather have Karagkounis than Figo...Figo is crap the last 2 years and doesnt work nearly as hard....the only advantage Figo has is some (not a lot) dribbling skill and a more accurate long shot...even if it does go through Karagkounis will still play...he can fight it out with Stankovic but there is no question Karagkounis is better than Van Der Meyde...VDM will probably be the one to go.

I have been away for a while so let me do a revision on the geys transfer list this summer!!!!

1. Karagounis

2. Dani

3. Portillo

4. Saviolla

5. Ronaldo

6. Figo

7. Iversen

8. Mpenza

9. Flo

10. Ljunberg

11. Kone

Telika aytoi oloi tha paizoun brosta apo ton Giagia Tourre h apo piso???? :P :P :P

Den peirazei phrate ton Harry Pappa kai ton Tasso Kyriako!!!!!! :tup: :tup:

Do^n't worry we saw yesterday in PAOs friendly against Saragosa the mood of Takinh who was refereing the game... He gave us a short performance of what is going to follow in the Greek league.. The guy doesn't even give us the penalties in our friendly games!!!!! :P

I have been away for a while so let me do a revision on the geys transfer list this summer!!!!

1. Karagounis

2. Dani

3. Portillo

4. Saviolla

5. Ronaldo

6. Figo

7. Iversen

8. Mpenza

9. Flo

10. Ljunberg

11. Kone

Telika aytoi oloi tha paizoun brosta apo ton Giagia Tourre h apo piso???? :P :P :P

Den peirazei phrate ton Harry Pappa kai ton Tasso Kyriako!!!!!! :tup: :tup:

Do^n't worry we saw yesterday in PAOs friendly against Saragosa the mood of Takinh who was refereing the game... He gave us a short performance of what is going to follow in the Greek league.. The guy doesn't even give us the penalties in our friendly games!!!!! :P

first post back after a vacation and already bitching and complaining about the greek

league

welcome back!

Archived