Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

konstantinou just wont go.......PAO is going to try to resign him and if that fails he definitly wont stay in greece...

definately. most probably all this story is just one of the usuall rumours of the time before the derby.

i think its just press to stir up Mixalh and PAO fans before the derby youre right...... Mixalh has a lot ahead of him for a career in europe and he knows he wont be safe in Athens if he leaves for OSFP hell have it worse than Nikopolidi.....

i wouldnt want to be in his place since both sides, pao and osfp fans, would like to beat him up.

the only thing that makes me support this rumour is, that konstantinou seems to be a very "normal" guy. he is supposed to be a very calm and professional player who doesnt think he is a very big star and doesnt act like a diva. since osfp has a lot of players like that and sometimes doesnt work out with them it could be that the team is searching for players like him since his quality as a striker has been proven during the last time.

we'll see...

i dont even want konstantinou. he couldnt play well on a small team like pao, how's he gonna play on olympiako????? i dont want another kypreiko gaidouri on my damn team. ive been payin attention to that guy guerrero that we were supposed to sign in jan. hes reall really good, and his contract runs out in the summer. at least for the number 9 spot we should get an established striker. i dont mind filling in some gaps with young greek talent but kokkalis shoyuld spent some money and get an established striker. if we had one this year who knows where we could have made it. as for pao, they are just buying some young players because they already sold all their other young players. i give respect where respect is due and pao makes greece proud when they sell one of their young stars to a big european team, but if you think kokkalis doesnt sign young playeres cause he wants to make money off of rivaldos jerseys you should also realize that jiger only buys young talent so they can play 2-3 champions league games and then get sold for more than they were bought. ante yeia!!!

Guest Protathlitis

Have you lost your mind? You are the biggest idiot i've ever heard in my life. Number 1 Half your team is 33 and over, and number 2 we just signed for yet another year all players that you had on your front pages on your newspapers that you wanted to get. Wooter,Mantzios, Gekas, tziolis, etc. And that romanian croatian scum raped the s%$#! out of you 3-1 you idiot. We are still the league champs, did you forget?

Damn you must really think I you were very right and that I was very wrong with an attack like that :o

I was replying to comments gloating about signing a player OSFP decided wasnt worth it for 1 million less

you have the nerve to still criticise OSFP for siging Rivaldo as if pao's managment is really going to stop you form playing like s%$#! with wooter, bidis

our papers mention every player under the sun but the point is that our mangament DECIDED NOT TO BUY THEM

I think Gekas was a good signing and if you manage to get Tsioli then that would be very good as well but you are going nuts and trying to criticise OSFP again before the tranfer window has even started

Im confident our striker problem will be adressed this summer and I also think that Mantzios was not the answer

Kaiserslautern's Greek midfielder Dimitrios Grammozis says that he is set to leave the club this summer.

don't know much about him

is he offensive or defensive ???

plays on the wings ???

plus his goal is to stay in the Bundesliga

we will jus\t see wut happens

i dont even want konstantinou. he couldnt play well on a small team like pao, how's he gonna play on olympiako????? i dont want another kypreiko gaidouri on my damn team. ive been payin attention to that guy guerrero that we were supposed to sign in jan. hes reall really good, and his contract runs out in the summer. at least for the number 9 spot we should get an established striker. i dont mind filling in some gaps with young greek talent but kokkalis shoyuld spent some money and get an established striker. if we had one this year who knows where we could have made it. as for pao, they are just buying some young players because they already sold all their other young players. i give respect where respect is due and pao makes greece proud when they sell one of their young stars to a big european team, but if you think kokkalis doesnt sign young playeres cause he wants to make money off of rivaldos jerseys you should also realize that jiger only buys young talent so they can play 2-3 champions league games and then get sold for more than they were bought. ante yeia!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

u are living in your own world! please stay there :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye:

he has some good points though, you cant denie that. a lot of you vazeloi were complaining about vardinogiannis way of managing the team. he sold a lot of your stars in the past 1,5-2 years (fyssas, seitaridis, kyrgiakos)

the only thing that makes me support this rumour is, that konstantinou seems to be a very "normal" guy. he is supposed to be a very calm and professional player who doesnt think he is a very big star and doesnt act like a diva. since osfp has a lot of players like that and sometimes doesnt work out with them it could be that the team is searching for players like him since his quality as a striker has been proven during the last time

Valid point. We miss a good low-profile professional like Konstantinou. We may have Stoltidis (or so I think) and (somehow) Nikopolidis but the rest are mostly "kolopaida" characters. Man, I know how hot-tempered Greeks are but I wouldn't want another Anatolakis, Georgatos, Djole, Giovanni or (even worse) Castillo. Of course, I mean their obnoxious character, not their value on the pitch.

super!

Juninho is a free agent!

celtic has just agreed to let him go on a free transfer!

even better he is only 32-33 so he could attract alot of new oly members during the summer

Where is the relevance with previous posts? Anyway, you are starting to get in contact with reality : new fans and members aren't attracted by nobodies, esp. when they aren't promising talents either.

When your club created (after a while) some talented players from nothing (like Karagkounis, Seitaridis, Basinas, Nikopolidis etc), no one could complain. Even then, you did try some big impact transfers like Soza, Asanovic etc (forgive me for the wrong spelling). You see, people comes in stadiums not only because of blinded biggotry but also for watching fine football technique.

Some of you Pana fans don't realize that football isn't only about running fast. That belongs to another sport.

You guys have nailed it perfectly. Oly needs a pure striker. Anastasiou...Grammozis....pff....

I think Oly need to break the bank, whatever that happens to be, and try and sign a world class striker from another country. Someone who knows the European game. Someone with definate CL experience.

Easier said than done...sure. But if Oly ever wants to be serious about succeeding outside in Europe...then it's time they got serious about the players they get.

Batigol is correct with his thoughts here, Gramozis isnt a striker though. He can play various positions in midfield and defense and IF we manage to get him, he will be a very usefull tool for us next season.

As for finding an already established striker, logically our search will be outside Greece. With Giovanni leaving, and the income we've made this year, it's only right.

We need some freshening in every line of the field .

Archived