Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know why he wanted to get the spanish papers but because he played a long time there he seems to be alowed to get them.

maybe the board convinced him to get them to free a spot for a not-eu player. or he has plans to go to england and like this he wouldnt need to get these working papers he would need otherwise.

anyway this opens the doors for our team to get another south american player during the transfer window. with giovanni most probably leaving too it'll make two spots.

DAVIDS SET FOR OLYMPIAKOS ADVENTURE

4/27/2005 4:10:00 PM

The Dutch player’s season has been marred by the bad relationship with Roberto Mancini.

Edgar Davids’ Inter experience ended before it ever started, as Mancini and the former Juve player never saw eye to eye. The international midfielder has also been left out of the first team plans throughout the whole season and Davids now wants to find a new team where he can play regular football ahead of next year’s world cup in Germany.

Latest transfer speculation points to a Greek transfer for Davids as Olympiakos have shown a lot of interest in the Dutch player. The Inter midfielder would welcome a move to Greece as he would join a competitive side, playing Champions League football and starting in the first eleven.

i'm not sure if we should get him. sure, he is a great player and if his fitness is still good he should be able to hel our team. but we have to stop getting players over 30. it makes no sence to me to get them and then have to replace them again after 2-3 years. we should send out our scouters and find some young player around his twenties. someone who has a lot of talent and would be able to play for our team for years.

i wish we make a transfer that turns out being like a second djordjevic. a player who will turn out being our best player for years.

The Dutch player’s season has been marred by the bad relationship with Roberto Mancini.

Edgar Davids’ Inter experience ended before it ever started, as Mancini and the former Juve player never saw eye to eye. The international midfielder has also been left out of the first team plans throughout the whole season and Davids now wants to find a new team where he can play regular football ahead of next year’s world cup in Germany.

Latest transfer speculation points to a Greek transfer for Davids as Olympiakos have shown a lot of interest in the Dutch player. The Inter midfielder would welcome a move to Greece as he would join a competitive side, playing Champions League football and starting in the first eleven.

listen as terrific of a player Davids as been

he is not the answer

not only is his age a factor but his attitude isn't great as well

lets just stay away from him

go for the youth movement

not waste money for a transfer like him

what site did u get this from?

i'm not sure if we should get him. sure, he is a great player and if his fitness is still good he should be able to hel our team. but we have to stop getting players over 30. it makes no sence to me to get them and then have to replace them again after 2-3 years. we should send out our scouters and find some young player around his twenties. someone who has a lot of talent and would be able to play for our team for years.

i wish we make a transfer that turns out being like a second djordjevic. a player who will turn out being our best player for years.

if we got him it would be one of the best transfers in years!

he is one of the best midfielders in the world!

i wish he could come to pao

what is wrong with u do not say stoltidis or any other oly player is anywhere near him :LOL: :LOL:

Well Kokkalis has said he would produce "Rivaldo type transfers" in the offseason, two to be exact, and if the above is true, we obviously cannot lure your mid twenty year established big name player to Greece, this is pretty much fact. So whats the suprise in Edgar Davids ?

It's obvious he's got a few more years left in him and would pair nicely in our midfield, but it seems to me Kokkalis has beent trying to cater to a particular set of oly fans instead of the teams NEEDS, which is a shame.

Oh well, the future is bleak. :angry:

sportaction writes today that osfp "knocked on the door" of kalamaria for Charis Pappas and Stelios Iliadis. these two players seem to be on the list of aek and pao too. most probably kalamaria will be starting a serial to sell them to get as much money as possible.

there is also a rumour that osfp made gio an offer to extend his contract.

a second rumour brings in karagounis again.

i hope the first one isnt true and i think the second one is just a rumour.

Olympiakos cannot offer Giovanni a new contract :tdown: When Giovanni plays we are playing with 10 men and that is a fact.Its bad enough our teams average age is 32 we also play with one player short.He simply has nothing else to offer."Kakkalh fere 2 kalous strikers pou tha vgazoune matia " :tup:

COMITTE PLEASE WAKE UP FOR NEXT SEASON :whistle:

WE NEED YOUNG PLAYERS IN OUR SQUAD NOT 30 YEAR OLDS :nono:

since the topic is getting longer i thought of making a small summary of all the rumours that have to do with our teams transfers in summer

players from the greek league:

kostas kapetanos (21)

pantelis kapetanos (22)

panagiotis lagos (19)

giorgos amparis (23)

charis pappas (22)

stelios iliadis (19)

deniz baykara (21)

players from foreign leagues

stathis aloneftis (22)

igor biscan (26) (hamburg seems to be interested in him)

dimitris grammozis (26) (his contract with kaiserslautern has just been cancelled about a week ago)

edgar davids (32)

markus heikkinen (26) (will be free in summer)

filip petrov (16)

so up to now there are 12 players who are supposed to get a transfer to our team. i wouldnt mind getting all the young players mentioned from the greek league. from the ones outside greece i'd like to see us getting grammozis and heikkinen. also petrov i wouldnt mind if he is any good.

since the topic is getting longer i thought of making a small summary of all the rumours that have to do with our teams transfers in summer

kostas kapetanos (21)

pantelis kapetanos (22)

panagiotis lagos (19)

giorgos amparis (23)

charis pappas (22)

stelios iliadis (19)

deniz baykara (21)

stathis aloneftis (22)

igor biscan (26) (hamburg seems to be interested in him)

dimitris grammozis (26) (his contract with kaiserslautern has just been cancelled about a week ago)

edgar davids (32)

markus heikkinen (26) (will be free in summer)

filip petrov (16)

so up to now there are 12 players who are supposed to get a transfer to our team. i wouldnt mind getting all the young players mentioned from the greek league. from the ones outside greece i'd like to see us getting grammozis and heikkinen. also petrov i wouldnt mind if he is any good.

thats a good list

can u give the position of each player u have listed

also of note i don't want Edgar Davids

too much attitude and thats the last thing we need on the team and his old

Statis is suppose to be the real deal we will see

ok, here is the list again with their positions (if somebody has more information about their exact position just write it in please)

Kostas Kapetanos - central midfield - 21

Pantelis Kapetanos - striker - 22

Panagiotis Lagos - midfield - 19

Giorgos Amparis - goalkeeper - 23

Charis Pappas - forward - 22

Stelios Iliadis - forward? - defensive midfield? - 18

Deniz Baykara - midfield - 21

Stathis Aloneftis - forward - 22

Igor Biscan - defensive midfield, defender - 26

Dimitris Grammozis - defensive midfield ,defender - 26