Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

Kapetanos isnt exactly your 'top striker' signing, if we sign him it'll be for being the thrid choice striker if we get the striker we want from the eksoteriko.

Lakis is pure CRAP, I dont think he could help the team at all anywhere on the field. Especially in UEFA matches away from home, he'll be trembling like the worst of them.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a lot of Olympiakos signings in the summer will be depended on your rank in the league

if we finish 3rd i don't see us getting any really good talented players

rather just getting solid players with alot of potential

if Olympiakos finish second it will be depended who they draw against

for c.L. qualifying

in the past Greek teams haven't played teams from the bigger leagues in this round

so they will look to get a bigger name if they play a team that is inferior to them

finally if we get first

Kokkalis will for sure open up his check book

and get both young and experience players

when i mean experienced i mean like 27 average age

i don't know about Anastasious i mean he is a nice striker but he is 30

listen if we get him for a good deal i would have no problem with it

Guerrerro is suppose to go to Deportivo La Courna

he would have been the signing we needed

but in my view we need to find somebody on the right side

rivaldo if he chooses to stay should move up to the striker position along side the new striker

Lakis is not they answer he is up their in age and we don't need that

Guest Protathlitis

CH, do you ever get the feeling that youve gone to the other extreme of fanaticism? it gets very irritating my freind

biscan doesent start in the first team. hes s%$#! anyway I wouldent want him. hes the worst player at liverpool. thats why OSFP could obtain him if we worked hard enough but biscan is the absolute worst player at liverpool

Lakis is pure CRAP, I dont think he could help the team at all anywhere on the field. Especially in UEFA matches away from home, he'll be trembling like the worst of them.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D

anorther thing is if u r talking about anstasiou then he is not only 30!

try 33 or more

CH, do you ever get the feeling that youve gone to the other extreme of fanaticism? it gets very irritating my freind

biscan doesent start in the first team. hes s%$#! anyway I wouldent want him. hes the worst player at liverpool. thats why OSFP could obtain him if we worked hard enough but biscan is the absolute worst player at liverpool

maybe my judgement about him being a starter was a bit wrong. i just thought this because he started against juve the other day.

how do you mean it about fanaticism? just because i dont think we can get him? or is there another reason?

Biscan crap ? No, he hasn't been starting as of late (he came on as a sub this saturday against totenham) But he is a very lethal and strong striker, I'd think he'd be a great fit.

As for the possiiblities of him coming to the limani, anything is possible, I'am sure that a top team in Greece that participates in the CL year in and out could lure such a player, I mean here we have another star wearing the red and white, and his name is Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo.

just read that samaras (heerenven) scored his eighth goal this weekend. what about him? could be an interesting player. still young, plays for our youth national team and seems to be able to score.

about aloneftis. i'd be happy to get another player from the european football power of cyprus. he might be talented. if bajevic wants to get him i dont mind. he knows what he is doing.

Aloneftis is Omonoia's top player and it would benefit OSFP very greatly if he came, he has a nice touch around the net. Omonoia would be screwed, though.

Aloneftis has offers from like ten European teams Omonoia signed him for another two years so what ever team he goes to they have to pay Omonoia. It looks like from his agent he wants to play for the Reds... He is only 20 years old so who knows where he will end up.....

Aloneftis has offers from like ten European teams Omonoia signed him for another two years so what ever team he goes to they have to pay Omonoia. It looks like from his agent he wants to play for the Reds... He is only 20 years old so who knows where he will end up.....

Alonefits has been a hot commodity to be an Olympiakos player

for months its been rumored that he would sign

off course we still have the season to go and the bargaining before we can say he is Olympiakos

all i know is that he wants Olympiakos

Biscan crap ? No, he hasn't been starting as of late (he came on as a sub this saturday against totenham) But he is a very lethal and strong striker, I'd think he'd be a great fit.

As for the possiiblities of him coming to the limani, anything is possible, I'am sure that a top team in Greece that participates in the CL year in and out could lure such a player, I mean here we have another star wearing the red and white, and his name is Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo.

Biscan a striker....are you alrite????

isnt he CB/DMC

Doesn't his age bother you guys in the least? And honestly, how effective has he really been in the last few years?

thats what i just went to see after i wrote the post. 32, even 33 when he would come to us. so i dont really think this would happen since our management wants to out down the average age of the team. but who knows.

eleftherotipia:

PEOPLE PEOPLE!!!

OLYMPIAKOS ANNOUNCES THAT FROM NOW ON THE TEAM WILL BE A VETERAN TEAM!PLAYERS UNDER THE AGE OF 28-29 WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS VALUABLE FOR THE TEAM!!!THERE ARE SOME RUMOURS TOO, WHICH INCLUDE SARAVAKOS,BATISTA MPLACHIN AND ANASTOPOYLOS WHO ARE CONSIDERING TO RETURN ON THE FIELDS AS SOON AS THEY REACTIVATE THEIR FOOTBALL ID'S...

all this crap is ash on our eyes, as we say, which means that if OSFP buys such players as Figo, or Davids, then the future of the team will not be as good as we want it to be...

About veteran team

Look at Milan. they have the oldest age average in Italy, are they doing badly?? I don't think so

Figo likes money too much , so he will probably go to the Emirates

Anyway, I came to this place now to talk about Rivaldo

He visited Barcelona this week to finish the procedure of getting Spanish nationality

He visited his ex friends in the Camp Now and said, among other things: (In Barça TV)

"I will play in Greece at least one more year and than i will decide if I retire or continue playing

About veteran team

Look at Milan. they have the oldest age average in Italy, are they doing badly?? I don't think so

Figo likes money too much , so he will probably go to the Emirates

Anyway, I came to this place now to talk about Rivaldo

He visited Barcelona this week to finish the procedure of getting Spanish nationality

He visited his ex friends in the Camp Now and said, among other things: (In Barça TV)

"I will play in Greece at least one more year and than i will decide if I retire or continue playing

Archived