Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

Goal News has a rumour of Olympiakos going after Javier Saviola. Though I doubt very much he would come to Greece to play, this is just the sort of player that they need to get to rectify the scoring drought they've experienced in Europe.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

read the same thing on other sites. it seems as if he doesnt fit into rjikaards plans for next season and he already informed his manager to look for a new team. he gave him a list and osfp is not on it (would have been a surprise if it wasnt like that).

we need a guy who is able to finish the chances he gets out of our midfield. carew doesnt look bad to me but since psg and i think also some teams of the premier league are interested in him it wont be easy to bring him over. if sollied comes it could be a bit easier. lets first get the coach and then we can look what is going to happen with the players.

anyway we have already a nearly complete roster since we kept most of the players. the only questionable player is georgiadis, who isnt sure if he will stay since we want to get pappas and we already got kiriakos. both of them play on the right side.

the only spot that is open to get some players is the strikers. we really need to good players there.

Goal News has a rumour of Olympiakos going after Javier Saviola. Though I doubt very much he would come to Greece to play, this is just the sort of player that they need to get to rectify the scoring drought they've experienced in Europe.

Saviola was on loan to Monaco last season from Barcelona

so i mean if we can somehow get him on a loan that would be great

he scored a very nice goal V Olympiakos

he still needs to prove himself on the pitch and thats why he isn't ready for Barcelona

i hope he comes on but again we need a coach first

i think Saviola scored for Argentina today in a 2-1 over Tunisia

anymore rumours out there?>???

A LITTLE REPLY AT THE VAZELES A 33 YEAR OLD SNATCHED THE PROTATHILMA AND SHATTERED PAO , AND YES HIS NAME IS THE LEGEND RIVALDO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: MAL@!#@!

AND AS A CLOSE MEMBER OF THE CLUB THIS SUMMER WE ARE CLOSE TO GETTING EDGAR DAVIDS THE DUTCH MAN WITH THE SUNNYS.

P.S ETSI GAMAI O RIVALDO TON PAO AGE 33 :LOL:

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

A LITTLE REPLY AT THE VAZELES A 33 YEAR OLD SNATCHED THE PROTATHILMA AND SHATTERED PAO , AND YES HIS NAME IS THE LEGEND RIVALDO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: MAL@!#@!

AND AS A CLOSE MEMBER OF THE CLUB THIS SUMMER WE ARE CLOSE TO GETTING EDGAR DAVIDS THE DUTCH MAN WITH THE SUNNYS.

P.S ETSI GAMAI O RIVALDO TON PAO AGE 33 :LOL:

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

u are full of kangaroo-shiit

all summer we are going to hear about players coming to osfp saviola,davids klp. until they actual sign i don t believe all this bullshit newspapers say.every year the same s%$#!.

since the papers are full with rumoursw again, lets have a look at them:

sportday:

john carew (besiktas, 25)

andre bergdölmo (free, 33)

alex (psv eindhoven, 23)

dioh williams (bk häcken, 20, "talent" from sweden, scored 37 goals in 62 matches)

fos:

alex

bergdölmo

celades

protathlitis:

bergdölmo

carew ("if i had an offer blablablabla")

filathlos and fos are also talking about celtic being interested in nikopolidis.

except alex and williams there arent any new rumours out , since bergdölmo was already mentioned a few days back.

sollied should finally sign with us today and it is said in the media that he wants to get one good player for the defense, midfield and offense.

We ve being trying to sign a middle-weight coach for so long. does anyone actually think we can get players like Alex or Carew. We are going to be signing again bench players. Kokkalis doesnt want to spend money. He only wants to sign members. He has the alibi now that he tried to sign Le guen so why care? It doesnt look good

Xarhs Pappas from Kalamaria has just signed for 5 years :)

He plays on the right side and is only 22 so its time for Gewrgiadhs :whistle: to depart

its been a long a long while since Georgadis has to be shown the door

so we have added 3 young players so far

but they will be mainly for the future

we haven't added any players that will make a difference at this coming season

Guest GreekSoussou

So far we have signed some nice young players, but I would like them to pick up one star player that could help them THIS year, while allowing the other young kids to develop.

first of all we just signed two young players, hovhannisyan (18) and pappas (22). kiriakos isnt that young anymore (26). kiriakos most probably played a good season at aigaleo and he is supposed to be quite good in set pieces. pappas is supposed to be a promising talent in offense. he scored 6 times in 26 matches last season, which isnt bad if you take into account that kalamaria scored 31 goals.

Im a PAOK supporter through and through..

But if this happens and after Rivaldo last year Kokkalis has proven he wants succes in europe and he is a mad c*** president for his club..

But at the same tiem i hate olympiakso will all my heart!!!!

Plz FIGO coem to greece for the imporvement of the4 league

first of all we just signed two young players, hovhannisyan (18) and pappas (22). kiriakos isnt that young anymore (26). kiriakos most probably played a good season at aigaleo and he is supposed to be quite good in set pieces. pappas is supposed to be a promising talent in offense. he scored 6 times in 26 matches last season, which isnt bad if you take into account that kalamaria scored 31 goals.

kyriakos comes from kalithea!

he will be the new tatsis

Slick 13' you should be vry satisfued

While Oly fans live on rumours, you have just sigen a wonderful player = Aloisi

I am really disappointed, I hoped he will stay in Osasuna that will play Uefa in the upcoming season

Who can understand the Pamplona team politics

It is the same as in January' while Oly talks PAO gets players

Yesterday I saw Geovanni scoring a nice goal for Santos' even if he is still out of form, he is well accepted by the fans. It is a rare lick for him: towear the legendary 10 Santos shirt (Sorry for the off topic, but all Oly has now is nostalgia' some cold blooded scandinavian and Kokalis who wants to save money)

In the meantime' Boka wants to snatch Rivaldo

I hope he knows better than to be persuaded by Maradona's sweet talk

What is happening? Is the new coach some kind of Van Gaal and does not want Rivaldo??

While you are talking about Figo coming , we might lose Rivaldo instead

It could be a dream come true to see the 2 of them together again, but Figo is motivated by money only, and he can find much more in Qatar

This post reflects my gloomy mood today regarding football...

Can anybody tell me when are the holidays end?

When will the team begin training under the Trol

My humble opinion is that olympiakos does not need figo (although it would be nice if we had a sound chance to sign him) or those young players. We need players not to young not to old. Players that can actually play and not sit on the bench or walk in the field. The bad news is that those players are expensive. And Kokkalis does not want to spend money. Unless of course you have good scouters which i believe we havent got. I hope i am wrong but i dont see any player coming that will help the team. Our line up (11) will be the same as last year.

People, calm yourselves and put to rest your beleifs in what you read in the Greek press. Figo WILL NOT be coming to the limani, this is certain, nor will the majority of the players named in this thread. I mean who honestly things PSV will let someone like Alex go ? Or Saviola signing ? Get your feet back onto solid ground, and simply read the latest statements from Kokkalis himself.

As for Rivaldo, in his comments yesterday he made it clear he want's to stay at least for another year and honor his contract. Also, he mentioned that he hasn't received any official contract offer from Boca either.

Archived