Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am not happy with the signings. We are still left with a mulfunctioning midfield. The worst thing is that everybody seems to be happy now although they shouldnt. the midfield players we have can not play for 90 min and lack creativity (apart from Rivaldo). if we dont sign a player in the midfield we are doomed at least in European games. I would be happy if we got Karagkouni although he only plays well during the first half or that Zairi guy

i also just read it. 30 years old, 1.87, left defender. played last season for tsv 1860 münchen. ok, the 2nd bundesliga in germany is way better than the B' ethniki, but will he really help us? i'd say he will be just a backup for venetidis. but anyway. i think it is good to have another player on that position.

Bulut doesnt sound like a good signing.....i heard he was good but he only played 10 games with 1860 and with panionios in 3 years about 17 games...he maybe has some big injury problems?

But i understand why hell fit in perfect with OSFP roster, he is a former Fenerbahce player, meaning hes used to getting his ass kicked in europe! :LOL: :LOL: :P

Erol Bulut i sthe latest addition to Olympiakos roster. He has signed 2+1 deal.

There we go again..... He's going to be over the hill by the time he finishes his contract.... Why the hell do they do this?? Instead of putting their $$ insomeone like Yiayia Toure... They go get this guy...

Don't like this igning at all, and it looks like at the moment Olympiacos and PAO are trying to "outdo" each other as far as who's got what and "what's the next signing"

Not Good!

i also just read it. 30 years old, 1.87, left defender. played last season for tsv 1860 münchen. ok, the 2nd bundesliga in germany is way better than the B' ethniki, but will he really help us? i'd say he will be just a backup for venetidis. but anyway. i think it is good to have another player on that position.

All this guy can do is become backup, his not that good, im actually suprised that u guys signed a lemon.... that makes it 1 (Bulut = Oly) vs 1 (Ebede = Pao) :rolleyes:

Isnt he turk as well?? :whistle: if so i can see alot of backlash towards him :tdown:

i really don't know much about this Turkish player

i mean we got him on free transfer and pay his contract so it can't be that bad

he will most likely be a back up

but he is 30 years old

we have enough older players and that is why i liked some of the moves we have made this transfer season by getting younger players

but again the situation of Venetidis is still lurking

can anybody give me an update on Karagounis, Zairi, Mpenza and any other player Olympiakos will get

b/c i am happy thus far but we still haven't completed our roster

we still need somebody on the right side

i mean we must think about wut happens if Rivaldo misses a game due to tireness or injury our team loses alot w/o him

we need a midfielder for sure

super signing :LOL: :LOL:

oh and btw when he was playing at panionios he was about 30 years old! that was almost 2 years ago :blink:

he is not only 30 trust me

if you would have checked the facts you would have seen that he was born in 1975. so this year he is 30. but i agree that we couldhave done way better than him. :(

You know what is funny in Bulut's case. I was starting to think that Osfp might be going on the right track after all these years. I mean I thought with the board of directors etc etc that you are actually making progress. You just got Solid and you signed Toure as well...

and then the bomb..

... you sign Erol Bulut who is an average player while a few years ago when you were about to buy Alpai who was a excellent choise for your weak traditionaly defence and all the funs from Gate 7 came up protesting against it because he was a Turkish National. So the deal didn't go through and you suffered again in defence... Now all your all that you protested about it back then was simply shut up by having Bulut as a secret signing :LOL: . (while everybody even Kokalis admitted that you were after Karagouni :LOL: )

I expect :Kostadinou :argue: Bulut

-As for Kostadinou you bought him to more because you wanted Pao funs to be dissapointed and less becuse he is going to help you as much as you expect. Especially if he goes to be the only center forward in your Offence like Okas was last season.

You might thing I am wrong but your transfers once again start to add up in a wierd way one more time...I seriusly doupt you sign players because you need them. You seem to be just making impressions...

First off, Bulut was bought for the SOLE purpose of helping the team in various positions at the back, more specifically at LB since Venetidis is coming back from major surgery while a Georgatos can play in the midfield with more success. Not a terrible signing but a very much needed tool for the club, but IF we indeed are giving Bulut anywhere near 800k a year, than the jokes on us.

Not getting Fyssas should give you guys an idea of who's yet to come to the limani.

Yes alamatter, our transfers are only to impress the non gavrakia in a show of OSFP tyranny on Greek football. Same with Antonaki melos last season huh ? Care to measure our defense last year in UEFA with him and the prior season without ? Leave your NONSENSE in the PAO forum before you check in here.

congrats with the signing of BULUT :nw: :nw: :nw:

u have no right footed players at all(only pantos) but he dont count

i really hope that u will play against inter in the cl!

so u can be punished by adriano and co. and then u can speak about bulut

congrats with the signing of BULUT :nw: :nw: :nw:

u have no right footed players at all(only pantos) but he dont count

i really hope that u will play against inter in the cl!

so u can be punished by adriano and co. and then u can speak about bulut

don t worry slick.when we whoop your ass at the begining of the season you can talk about bulut all you want.kolimene........ B)

some sites say, that tomorrow erwin lemmens (29, 184, belgium) will come to athens on sunday to sign with us. he is a goalkeeper with 6 years experience in the primera division. i'd say there will be a fight for the second goalkeeper spot in the team between giannou and lemmens. i dont know him at all, but i'd say a good signing, since dougeroglou doesnt seem to be ready for the big matches yet. but i honestly would like to see giannou start in some games. it wouldnt be fair to have him in the team for years as a backup, but he also has to prove that he is worth the trust.

I found Erol Buluts website: http://www.erolbulut.com/indexen.html

Look about a year and a half ago he was a wanted man by both OLY and PAO,

I dont live in Greece so I cant comment wether he will help our cause or not.

If we look at the players lost and the players brought in we shoudl have a stronger team than last year.

> Players Gone:

Giovanni,

Georgiadis,

Bucek,

> Players Brought In>

Harry Pappas >

Anastasios Kyriakos >

Mihalis Konstantinou >

YaYa Toure >

Erol Bulut >

Zora Hovansasian >

Mihalis Kapsis >

Lemmens Maybe Goalkeeper>

Steffen Iversen >

So after losing 3 players we have signed up another 7 players with the addition of maybe another 2.

I do think that a few players will be loaned out after the training in Austria:

These will be: Koulouheris, Rezic, Dacol. :box: :box:

sollied has stated lately that he wants to work with a team of 28 players. there have already been rumours that d'acol will be given on loan to a team where he will have enough play time. another rumour concerned rezic whos contract might be ended. and i agree with you that maybe kouloucheris will be given on loan too. i also think that this might happen with lisgaras and mendrinos.

some sites say, that tomorrow erwin lemmens (29, 184, belgium) will come to athens on sunday to sign with us. he is a goalkeeper with 6 years experience in the primera division. i'd say there will be a fight for the second goalkeeper spot in the team between giannou and lemmens. i dont know him at all, but i'd say a good signing, since dougeroglou doesnt seem to be ready for the big matches yet. but i honestly would like to see giannou start in some games. it wouldnt be fair to have him in the team for years as a backup, but he also has to prove that he is worth the trust.

Lemmens is a very decent goalkeeper, perfect backup or maybe even more if he gets a fair chance

his wages are known?

Archived