Phantis Forums

Pao - AEK

bides

Congratulations to Aek, well done I hope you guys get Kypello. Olympiakos will not be an obstacle in your path.

As to pao, these guys needs time out. Both players, dioktisi and super coach need to sit down, take a deep breath and analyse what is at fault!

No goals, No direction equals to NO FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for Vardithogiannis to go, take your supercoach with you..................

What was pao goalkeeper thinking about tonight.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exuse me!!! Sit down and analyze!!! Com'on pal, we've been analyzing the situation for motnhs now! Eveyone knows what needs to be done.... at the very minimum, Scuz shouldn't be around tomorrow.... I mean if not now when?

exactly. He will leave eventually. Why not get a head start and spare us more crap results, calm the team down, calm the fans down and get rid of him now? it should have been LAST MONTH! we kepts saying ok ionikos......ok another chance with ksanthi......another chance with AEK......another chance another chance we lost the ###### kypello and protathlima within 5 days! what else do you want? to lose to Sevilla too so we can make our triple with Skazny as the king! Vardiogiannis cares more about his stupid sunglasses and reputation than he does PAO, thats obvious when hes desperate to take ANY offer and doesnt have the balls to negotiate for top class players like Giourkas and Kirgiakos...the only good thing he has done for us was getting rid of the chickenshit Nikopolidis!

take a guess what skazny said..........

Was that supposed to be criticism towards kotsoli???

He F***en actually played well, the score could have been quite bigger, so dont say m*****es.

Of all players to criticise, you choose the keeper!!!! pffftt

Easy Drakos.... Not Bush! From one idiot to another?

O Panathinaikos tou Domazou, tou Saravakou, tou Kyrasta, tou Rocha, ton paidion tou 1996, den yparxi pleon!

Scaz and others can't play with the historyand reputation of PAO....

We are proud fans so it hurts to see this katantia....

I'm all to give chances and time to people who have talent, knowledge of the sport, and FILOTIMO, and a sense of PAO's history... But, especially when it comes to a coach, a team like PAO is not a learning classroom!!!!!!

Domazos just said, that Vardi

I wanna Domazo ston PAO..... alla epeidi tous ta xonei siga min ton paroun.....

Basinas was crap for one more game......... 6 goals in two games...... mipos fenete eidi i apoxorisi tou Sotirakou mas????????? VARDONOGIANNI TA EKANES SH!T...

fere piso....... Seaitaridi, Karagkouni, Kirgiako, Fyssa, Lympe, Mikaelsen

Vasilie, you just won't learn.

I couldn't care less that the Mouse was here at the time and asked you to calm down. From me you have another 10% increase in your warn level.

Just continue with your behavior and I'll personally ban all your posts in the PAO forum. Don't mention what happens or doesn't happen in the Olympiakos forum because I couldn't care less.

Were not gonna have you in here turning everything upside down every here and there.

On the game, all I have to say is that I was EXPECTING this result.

Congratulations to AEK.

Repressing depressing memories, heh? :whistle:

Xanthi is the team that gave 3 to PAO...  It's the team we're going to fight against for UEFA ticket next season! :LOL:

i know that i was just teasing.....you wrote

I just wanna say a few quick things on the game itself.

I for one hate to have to congratulate AEK. I actually think the 3-1 scoreline flattered them

First goal was UNNECESSARY - well done kotsoli getting a hand to the penalty

SECOND GOAL was COMPLETELY vyntras fault in my opinion, his right back and he should be covering that area were krassas made the cross and ionstead he was a couple metres to the side of the near post doin nothing

THIRD GOAL - nice

i thought the introduction of Wooters was late evn though he didnt do much

KOntstantinidis should hang himself for the good of the club if he loves PAO so much - when i see him play it makes me think even i could play for PAO

Mihalis and Pap tried

Eki - ?????

I thought we were very undiscplined and under pressure for no reason alot

Gkekas came in at the right time for the wrong player i thought - bides was actually trying

And you know what Evergreen - your on the jackpot the damage is done its too late. Bravo Zaets who left in time before the problems became apparent!

Interesting match..congrats to AEK.

Too bad for the prasini but I wasn't surprised either with the outcome. When a team is going thru difficulties this is the continuing result. PAO looked disorganized other than a few players like Michali giving 100%. I'm surprised he hasn't been approached by another euro team.

As for PAPS I like the guy but he's losing his form. Wooter, Gekas, Equi should have done more. Basinas is probably still not over his honeymoon. The defense was slow and unmotivated, and obviously needs discipline.

AEK defended very well with Katsouranis guiding them. Ivic's FK was awesome.

Kotsolis played fine and he couldnt have stopped the 3 goals.

I guess O Scaz stopped subbing at the final minutes of the match..I was expecting Oli to come on at around 85-86 min. By the way is Oli still injured?

If the rumours are that the PAO players aren't getting along well they should be taken away up in the mountains to relax and meditate with one another. Maybe smoke some weed too B)

I still don't see Scaz being replaced. PAO are in a slump and every team goes thru one.

Green, did you see the major screw-up of Boufos (buffon) of Juventus yesterday?

He totally mishandled a simple, soft and direct bouncing ball that deflected off his hands and gave Sampdoria the 1-0 win. He looked dazed.

I think Kotsolis played well. He had no defense today.

After the game quite a few reporters stated they couldn't

understand why Xaralambidis was subbed in the 2nd

half. Apparently I thought our right side had a good 1st half with

Bides making runs and sending in crosses while Vyntra was

also making good inroads and posing some threat.

The frustrating thing and one that has everyone losing faith in this guy is

Skazny didn't even bother making a substitution after we conceded the 2nd .... pou einai to mialo tou I've got no idea.

Afou xaneis 2-1 sto 55' kai prepei na skorareis 2 gol gia prokrisi ... why wait until

the 74th to make your 2nd sub ?

Kane thn allagi sto 56' oi to 60' kai vale allon paixti 10 me 15 lepta argotera ean den exei allazei tipota .......... toulaxiston na palepsis ton agwna.

Losing this way at LEOFORO where our record is excellent is just too much to handle, and quite simply the final straw that has broken the camel's back.

In our loss to Kerkyra I thought 'OK, it was a bad performance but I'll

give them the benefit of the doubt'.

But then came the 1-1 draw vs Aris, followed by the loss to Oly, then the loss

to AEK, the draw with Ionikos, the loss to Xanthi and now AEK again.

I think that's 5 losses (4 league 1 cup) whereas our previous 2 campaigns we only lost a total of 2 or so ....... that must tell us something.

Its time for a change and whilst Vardinokavla won't go then Skazny must.

Guest Protathlitis

I dont think you can blame this all on skanzy: that is just disgracful

you losers were bashing Bajevic after losing 3-1 to Liverpool when there was no way he could have done anything against such a side.
I know your upset but what are you talking about man?

I have never said that we should sack Bajevic and I have always said that hes the best coach in Greece. If he leaves we will be in trouble (no way as much as the s%$#! your in though)

of course we criticised Bajevic after the liverpool game: we were trying to figure out WHY we conceded lost a 1 goal lead at half time to lose 3-1!!! OF COURSE BAJEVIC WAS TO BLAME IN PART. It was the worst he has ever coached!! I criticised certain players as well.

But What the hell does that have to do with what you quoted me about?

Come on man, usually you take the teasing well. Its just a bit of talk and you do it too but I dont get upset about it. and after the amount of green posts after the liverpool game you complain to the mods because of a bit of teasing?

Congratulations to Aek, well done I hope you guys get Kypello. Olympiakos will not be an obstacle in your path.

As to pao, these guys needs time out. Both players, dioktisi and super coach need to sit down, take a deep breath and analyse what is at fault!

No goals, No direction equals to NO FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for Vardithogiannis to go, take your supercoach with you..................

wut are u smoking

Olympiakos no obstacle

look who's talking

almighty pao who just got thier butts kicked out of the kipelo at their own ground

remember won thing we played AEK once away and drawed with them

Pao played them 3 times already and has 0 wins 2 losses and tie

we will get that chance off course we need to take care at wuts at hand

Olympiakos looks for the big picture like always while Pao looks to bitch and complain

see u in leoforos

Thyrlos is coming

Well,

whatever happened up to now, and despite the fact that Olympiakos looked better than us in the First game between us at OAKA.... I have said it from the start that the sweetest win we could get this year would be a break of the non-losing streak of OSFP in the Frying Pan and sustaining the 2 year old tradition of beating the reds away.... :tup: ;)

Difficult.... but what a thing to look forward to eh!? :not:

Ok lets keep it short and simple....

3 things need to happen at PAO immediately.. I put them down in order fo importance...

1. Tzigger should go straight away!!!! Kapetanios must take over again... You will wonder? Isn't that the same policy and everything? Well yeas! but Tzigger's problem is not the management of PAO but the fact that he CAN'T have any serious impact on the players.... WE NEED KAPETANIO TO "KOPSEI MERIKES CARRIERES GIA NA VALOUN MYALO TA ALITAKIA!!!!!

2. Basinas MUST go A.S.A.P and possibly the rest of the 'old' Klika (apart from Michalaki)...

3. Skazni is not a coach for PAO. He should go , I am not sure if that must happen now or at the end of the season... We must get a serious well respected, old, experienced coach with BIG BALLS!!!!!!

That is all... Gongrats to the AEKaki....

That would be goo but Kapetanios is too old now. I don;t know if he has the same fire as before.

Besides, he won't be around forever. Old age means people die sooner or later. What then? If Tzigger is all we have then god help us. There must be someone in that family with bigger balls than Tzigger who is not Kapetanios.

I think Basinas will leave in the summer but so will Michalaki. Just a feeling i have. Otherwise why don't they renew his contract?

Archived