Phantis Forums

Pao - AEK

bides

Michalakis is getting an awsome amount something like 1.2mn EUR a year!!! That is why we are not renewing it.. They will wait for the summer and they will offer him at least 50% down... And besides, who is going to buy him?

Olympiakos?!!!

I mean this is what happened with Antonaki. He refused to sign to what he was offered and asked for more. Doikoisi didn't give it and Kokalis jumped in.

The same thing will happen with Michali. The will o nly offer a fraction of what he wants and he will refuse to sign. Then Kokalis will come in and offer him what he wants.

That way Kokalis and gavroi will go away saying they stick it up us again and that they are a bigger club etc etc.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He basically said it was not the coach's fault but Zaec bringing all the foreigners and spoiling the parea atmosphere of the team.

He is the classic defender of greek players (as opposed to foreigners) and in PAO's case I think he has a major point.

Scazni he kind of respects..

Good guy though.

friendly as hell

OK, here are my views...

Kotsolis should be given his way in the summer. If his contract is not expiring, he could well be sold to a minor ethniki team. He doesn't have the mental readiness and confidence to carry a PAO jersey. :tdown:

Nassif should be given more chances to take part but nor in the left-central of defence. If he plays there, he is and will be always useless. He also had a very bad effect on Goumas's play vs AEK. :(

Andric is absolutely useless... :tdown:

Wooter is about 3 to 5 kilos overweight and this slows down his pacey runs and creativity. <_<

Basinas should remember that he is the leader of this PAO team. A rumour of a move away has gotten to him, I think. :huh:

Charalabidis and Vyntra, as they show in their all games, will be the guys that will carry PAO to the future. :smartass: They should be given more freedom in that right-side. Pap simply ruined their positive contribution by trying to play out wide...

Theo Gegkas may turn out to be a good signing but I mainly think that he will shower the towels if he plays like his game vs AEK. :nono:

Michali is now seemingly the heart and soul of this PAO team. He works hard, he fights, he battles, he tries all the ways to do something and -oyle ya da boyle- he gets his award... :nw:

Equi... out of form but when he returns to the original Equi stuff, he wlil be again unstoppable... :tup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zdanek Scasni... I still feel he is a good guy but... his time has ended according to the reports... :o

Michalakis is getting an awsome amount something like 1.2mn EUR a year!!! That is why we are not renewing it.. They will wait for the summer and they will offer him at least 50% down... And besides, who is going to buy him?

Who is going to buy him.......... 9 goals in 14 champions league games...21 goals in 20 caps for his country..Over a 100 goals in the Greek League.. Do u remember he is only 26.. Thats pretty stupid who would want his towering presence anyway....

You just keep saying things that a year old would say...

Will see if he takes the 50 percent cut buddy!!!!

Good luck!!!

Who is going to buy him.......... 9 goals in 14 champions league games...21 goals in 20 caps for his country..Over a 100 goals in the Greek League.. Do u remember he is only 26.. Thats pretty stupid who would want his towering presence anyway....

You just keep saying things that a year old would say...

Will see if he takes the 50 percent cut buddy!!!!

Good luck!!!

Sad to say if Olympiakos offers him big bucks he is gone!!!!

Or any other club... No chance he is taking a pay cut why would he!!!

OK, here are my views...

Kotsolis should be given his way in the summer. If his contract is not expiring, he could well be sold to a minor ethniki team. He doesn't have the mental readiness and confidence to carry a PAO jersey. :tdown:

Nassif should be given more chances to take part but nor in the left-central of defence. If he plays there, he is and will be always useless. He also had a very bad effect on Goumas's play vs AEK. :(

Andric is absolutely useless... :tdown:

Wooter is about 3 to 5 kilos overweight and this slows down his pacey runs and creativity. <_<

Basinas should remember that he is the leader of this PAO team. A rumour of a move away has gotten to him, I think. :huh:

Charalabidis and Vyntra, as they show in their all games, will be the guys that will carry PAO to the future. :smartass: They should be given more freedom in that right-side. Pap simply ruined their positive contribution by trying to play out wide...

Theo Gegkas may turn out to be a good signing but I mainly think that he will shower the towels if he plays like his game vs AEK. :nono:

Michali is now seemingly the heart and soul of this PAO team. He works hard, he fights, he battles, he tries all the ways to do something and -oyle ya da boyle- he gets his award... :nw:

Equi... out of form but when he returns to the original Equi stuff, he wlil be again unstoppable... :tup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zdanek Scasni... I still feel he is a good guy but... his time has ended according to the reports... :o

Gkekas played fine what can he do on a sinking ship in his first real appearance...he is the most intelligent signing PAO made lately, him and Bidis.

Basinas is no longer a leader, he isnt the captain anymore. He should still try once in a while though or its time to go.

there is not one positive thing to be said about skazny. his decisions in matches regarding lineups and substitutions are pure stupidity. the fact that the morale sucked on the team was his fault too. I thought he should have left a while ago.....We saw what an idiot he was in Karaiskaki.

As for Mixalhs- i dont think OSFP will offer 1.2 million a year for him, and i dont think hell accept an offer from OSFP- dont even say such a thing, he is a good kid and not a n a**hole like Adonis. I think he gets too much but we should offer him new contract with less but with higher bonuses. If he does leave hell get offers from abroad and take those. I hope he resigns.

OK, here are my views...

Kotsolis should be given his way in the summer. If his contract is not expiring, he could well be sold to a minor ethniki team. He doesn't have the mental readiness and confidence to carry a PAO jersey. 

Nassif should be given more chances to take part but nor in the left-central of defence. If he plays there, he is and will be always useless. He also had a very bad effect on Goumas's play vs AEK. 

Andric is absolutely useless... 

Wooter is about 3 to 5 kilos overweight and this slows down his pacey runs and creativity. 

Basinas should remember that he is the leader of this PAO team. A rumour of a move away has gotten to him, I think. 

Charalabidis and Vyntra, as they show in their all games, will be the guys that will carry PAO to the future.  They should be given more freedom in that right-side. Pap simply ruined their positive contribution by trying to play out wide...

Theo Gegkas may turn out to be a good signing but I mainly think that he will shower the towels if he plays like his game vs AEK. 

Michali is now seemingly the heart and soul of this PAO team. He works hard, he fights, he battles, he tries all the ways to do something and -oyle ya da boyle- he gets his award... 

Equi... out of form but when he returns to the original Equi stuff, he wlil be again unstoppable... 

Zdanek Scasni... I still feel he is a good guy but... his time has ended according to the reports... 

Did we watch the same game PAO - AEK the 3-1???

Kotsolis has a good future ahead of him. None of the goals were his fault and he did well to get a hand to the penalty - pity it was a bit to slippery and had a bit of power behind it!

Nassief played well but I dont think he hinders Goumas game. I think it just a lack of communication. Do you know what is needed the most to make a great central defensive pairing - communication. I think once they understand each other properly (like Kyriagkos and Goumas) they will be good together. You have to remember we did just lose our key defender!

Andric did well - hard tackling player - i like that in him. Had a few good headers won off the corners unlucky with them, nice volley went straight to keeper. He isnt the answer to our midfield problems but he is competent and great back up.

Wooter does seem unfit but 3-5 Kilos overweight! He does have a small frmae compared to some of the other midfielders. I think if he is given a proper off pre season he will tear up that flank!

Basinas is not our leader anymore thats what he needs to understand. He didnt want to be captain (goumas is) anymore this season...Munch (yes a foreigner) displays more leadership qualities than him. As for his performance, it was ok compared to some other of his this season. He can do alot more for PAO and we all know that. I admit that rumours about him havent helped and its a shame bc he is a professional and he needs to carry on like nothing has changed.

Bides is good - has talent, hopefully he has a good head on his shoulders so he doesnt let asnything ruin his chances of a good future aT PAO!

Vyntra has shown he can develop into a good player but lately he has been largely dissapointing! I mean that cross he did for Mihalis goal was 1 out of 6up until that stage of the game. That means one out of his 6 crosses was ok. The rest were completely useless. He needs to improve that bc he shows that he can get into positions to cross and run down the wing, and if he does improve than he is at least 5 more assists a season. At least.

And the 2nd goal was his fault in my opinion. He should have been covering abnd marking the area were Krassas crossed!

Eki is Eki! Out of form, showed signs of old eki against AEK...

I think Gkekas is the best transfer that you did......... He is a good forward....

The problem is ...that with PAO he can't play the same role as we Kallithea....as he got there more space....and the whole game of Kallithea was fit to him....

Let's see....

Kotsolis is a good Goalkeeper.....

How much that 3-0 in Rizopoulis has changed the PAO of today!

With a draw we would have been champions, Markarian would of stayed, Lybe would of stayed, Karagounis already agreed to leave...

No Shoum, perhaps no Skanzy...

Funny how things turn out!

yeah, if our players didn't have a total meltdown at Rizoupoli 2 years ago... things would have been way different now.... Markarian would be coach, and I think we'd have a great team by now....

But, history is full of accidents, when things could go either way..... a couple hundred votes in Florida in 2000, Bush would be picking his ass in Texas and America (and the world) would have been better off....

there are many additional unknown theories on why karagounis, lybe and kolkka left the club...so dont just believe what u read...

I dont believe what I read. THere are alot of stories. But if we had won the Rizopoulis game dont you think some things would have turned out different, Markarian would of stayed.

Its just a thing I was discussing last nite with a friend and it came up and its true - it is funny how that one game has had consequences and positive reactions on PAO in the recent years.

Anyways, I dont like to dwell on the what if's, I thought Id just mention that bit in passing.

And presently, we have no coach and we are slipping away from the title or have been slipping away from it for a while.

Archived