Phantis Forums

Pao - AEK

bides

Looks like Skazny is going back to the familiar 4 - 4 - 2 system.. Pap wil be taking Wooter position.. Hopefully he can get going because he is hurting us big time with his no form as of late... the boys have to step it up. We need a big game from everybody.. Basinas, Mihalaki, gonzalez, Bides we need to score early and pressure aek into making mistakes.. I think we will come out big 2 - 1 victory..

Mihalaki and Basinas with the goals..........

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Scaz will be very conservative, but again we'll have another crappy game....

My hope: to play terribly, winning by a luck... so Scaz will be sacked.

I wanted us to lose in the first game, but now I realize that the cup might be the only reasonable goal we can have this season. I just want PAO to squeeze in... another horrible game, so maybe Scaz will be shown the door.....

Probably 2-1

I might as well throw in my prediction as well. I think Scazny will save his job :tdown: :angry: with a win (albiet for the remainder of the year). Which I think will happen cuz PAO should win this game. AEK didn't play all to well in OAKA and the Leoforos will be the 12th man for PAO. PAO 3-1. 4-2 agg. Konstantinou, Pap (if he plays), Gonzalez.

----------------------------kotsolis-------------------------------

----vyntras--------goumas----morris--------------kotsios----

--------------------------basinas--------------------------------

-----haralabidis--------------------------------Vooter------

-------------------------gonzalez--------------------------------

----------konstanitnou---------------gkekas-------------------

By the way whens Anderson commin back?? he should b back soon...

guys tzigger has made it clear hes not going to fire skazny. if we lose skazny will still stay...tzigger just wants to prove his point more than see the team do well.....

i think we will win because we will have the fans (hopefully theyll come) and our fans are the strongest player PAO has.

My old prediction remains. Now to break the tie that would create, 10 mins into Extra-time Katsouranis beats Kotsolis with a header, sending AEK potentially to us.

----------------------------kotsolis-------------------------------

----vyntras--------goumas----morris--------------kotsios----

--------------------------basinas--------------------------------

-----haralabidis--------------------------------Vooter------

-------------------------gonzalez--------------------------------

----------konstanitnou---------------gkekas-------------------

By the way whens Anderson commin back?? he should b back soon...

i want wooter to start over skacel as well but it looks like skazni will bench the dutchmen for this game...

arrwste purposely underestimates rebuilt aek time and time again so he can feel good about his own xwrafi of a team, i like your style.

tonight the axe drops....

No, that is your tactic for years now... The difference is that your kafeneio gets extensions of life due to the injections you get by the refs..... ;)

When you come to Leoforo though justice will prevail.... We will drop to the C division but if a Koraki even thinks of doing what they do best, they will attend a night tour at Lykavittos!!!!!! :box:

-----------------kotsolis----------------------

-----vyntra--goumas--morris---svoura----

---------andric-----------basinas------------

---haralabidis----------------gonzalez------

--------papadopoulos---konstantinou------

we have manoli, gkekas, kotsios, galinovc,henriksen,maric and wooter on the bench...

Archived