Phantis Forums

Pao - AEK

bides

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well.. i cant help but to point out immature and insecure comments and posts when i see them......

one thing that isnt secure is your whole roster down to the waterboy, what a bunch of chumps getting dealt like that in leoforo by injury prone aek.....

Santos is indeed, THE MAN !

Relax guys

Dont spoil it

Its a game

well..why dont you put yourself in our position...our team is in shambles and some insecure, immature person tries to come in here and get us more worked up then we already are...
Guys

Teasing is part of the game

We all do it and we should all accept it when we lose

And of course there is no need to insult others while doing it... and thats why I intervened before in someposts...

Now please

Lets all ... Winners and Losers enjoy the night (some more than others .... :tup: ) ;)

ate.... as pame oloi sto diaolo.... gamiounte oloi.

PAO= s****.

oloi se misi ora as stiriksoume tin omada BASKET tou PAO pou paizei gia tin euroleague.... auti tin omada prepei na stirizoume.... f*ck Vardinogianni!

oloi na figoune re...... tempelides... axristoi... anikanoi...... na ######theite oloi!

ante bye!

well said mouse, if some people cant handle it, thats their problem....

go and enjoy your night, well deserved :tup:

drakos13: what a thought ! to good times :Beer:

go ahead and talk your trash...it always comes back...uve been made to look very stuupid before, itll happen again..please..keep talking...keeep talking :LOL:

go and enjoy your night, well deserved :tup:

vassili man you guys could be nice and celebrate in the AEK forum.....but your right beer does sound good.

i was only saying this to give an idea of how F***ed up things have gotten.....its no question Skazny should leave, it doesn matter who just a change to give players new hope and feel like a new begining. I would like to see Vardiogiannis out but thats not happening. Hopefull Rotsa will quit his stupid youth school and come back to us.

Den einai podosfairo afto... We lost IN LEOFORO....took 3!!! What a disgrace! The team is in shambles.... what "team"?!! We have kolopaida, an ass*# for a coach, and an owner who doesn't know what to do....

Morris said it recently that the players don't like eachother. All of us here said that Scaz doesn't know his left from right... a total failure! I'm very pessimistic as I don't see what can happen next.... We've fallen in a deep hole now.... Another lost season.

go and enjoy your night, well deserved  :tup:

go ahead and talk your trash...it always comes back...uve been made to look very stuupid before, itll happen again..please..keep talking...keeep talking :LOL:
same goes for you

all the teasing we make today thats for the stuff u guys always write about us

remember what goes around comes around and it goes both way

BRAVO AEK

Guest Protathlitis

I dont think you can blame this all on skanzy: that is just disgracful

to the pao fans who are upset: CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND THE LIVERPOOL GAME IS?????

DURING THAT GAME THERE WERE DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF PAO POSTS. and what about after the game!! but did bitch to the moderators? NO I just said things back.

to the pao fans who are upset: CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND THE LIVERPOOL GAME IS?????

DURING THAT GAME THERE WERE DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF PAO POSTS. and what about after the game!! but did bitch to the moderators? NO I just said things back.

well said once again champ

this is not the first time our teasing has led the green fans asking topics to be closed

and we know this is true.

whoever puts us down for teasing them remind them how they did the same with the liverpool

and the proof is there the thread is still there

so if u cant take trashing simple and cry to mods.. dont trash

you losers were bashing Bajevic after losing 3-1 to Liverpool when there was no way he could have done anything against such a side. He was also the first guy in years for you guys NOT to be humiliated and harassed in europe and you were still ungrateful! Now after playing s%$#! football for 2 months, pissing off the players, we have already lost 5 games domestically- usually we lose less in an entire year! We have every right to blame Skazny.

Skazny has a big part in whats happening when it comes to choosing the lineups, the tactics the training and what is going on in the team. There is no denying that. We have been in piss poor form, lost 3 out of 5 derbies, watched Skaznys stupid decisions again and again fail us, we have dropped points like crazy, havent played decent football, and Skazny is not to blame??? Of course you like him as an OSFP fan he gifted you a derby and if you win saturday we 7 down.... pretty much out of the race.

and from Contra.gr

Archived