Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

The famous Czech footballer Miroslav Matusovic denied that he has held discussions with the Panathinaiko board.

He says it is one of his dreams to join the great green european team and play along with other stars of the game like Skacel, Mitu, Epalle, Raguel, Adric etc...

Reports from Czech Republic state that Matusovic is a helluva football player. He was in the training squad of 30 players pre-Euro, but they found out he wasn't good enough to make it to the Euro2004, so he was cut off and he didn't travel to Portugal.

The Greek fans are watching the case closely, awaiting desperately the go-ahead of this big transfer, so we can enjoy another great player brought to Greece by Panathinaikos....

More details on the subject: http://www.sportnet.gr/showreport.asp?spor...&ReportID=84427

PS: The facts in this topik are all true and the topic has not been created in order to provoke arguments. It is written in exactly the same manner as ElastonPappou13's topic titled "Castillo renewed with Olympiakos" in the Oly forum. If this topic is deleted I demand Oly moderators, delete ElastonPappou13's topic as well. :angry:

The only difference is that I wrote facts and that you translated a text in 'your own words' where Matusevic said nothing of the things you write... Do you consider your translation as facts? ;) The things I wrote about Castillo were written by Protathlitis COVERPAGE!!!

Tha mas trelaneis oloys moy fenete...... :1eye:

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS: The facts in this topik are all true and the topic has not been created in order to provoke arguments. It is written in exactly the same manner as ElastonPappou13's topic titled "Castillo renewed with Olympiakos" in the Oly forum. If this topic is deleted I demand Oly moderators, delete ElastonPappou13's topic as well.  :angry:

DUDE you are a NUTTER.

#################

Please try posting something less amusing you Eftarosilekti.

I read somewhere we were after nordin wooter from a team in cyprus (formerly of ajax and if i recall he was at norwich for a little) Hes an attacking player who can play centrally, and on the wing. Hes a bout 28, ive seen him play he is quite explosive with an eye for goal( though i would still prefer matusovic due to age)

one of the reasons i remember him was cause hes black(not a racial slur) with long black dreaded hair and very fast. Looks sometimes leave an impression along with skills.

I don't think that would be a good signing (what is he doing in Cyprus?) compared to Matusevic.

This is the right time for Pao to finalize any moves e is gonna make. If they wait till January to speak with players it's gonna be too late.

I don't think that would be a good signing (what is he doing in Cyprus?) compared to Matusevic.

This is the right time for Pao to finalize any moves e is gonna make. If they wait till January to speak with players it's gonna be too late.

obviously matusevic would be a better option, but you cant write off a player just because he's in cyprus.

and your right..now is the perfect time to finalise things, but with zaec leaving some of the negotiations, or decisions may have to be re-thought and re-decided.

We need 6 players (on the long run).

AML (Scanchel is simply not good enough)

AMR (Mitu wouldn't start in half of A Ethniki teams)

DMC (Basinas cannot play in all fixtures and our subs in that position are a joke)

DL (Munch is getting old. I don't see him being re-signed in the end of the season)

SC (We need a Box Player if Mihalakis is not re-signed)

SW/DC (Henriksen is retiring in the end of the season)

We NEED 2 players in January.

AMR (The right wing is empty must do something fast to make the team less predictable. MATUSEVIC could be the right answer)

AML (I don't see how a player from midtable Marseille who was always benched can be good enough for PAO- Probably our best bet for that position would be an Argentinean)

If the team remains as it is after January we might not even make it for Champions League next season

We need another big signing to compiment Eki. I think its time to get a new forward. Left mid is more importnat though. Sapanis is good enough but hes not getting the chances he derserve. Last year he was fantastic, scoring and creating....a lot better than Skatsel.

Minx already resigned over the sumer. He is still one of our best.

this winter we need an ATTACKING right midfielder and if basinas leaves then a holding defensive midfielder...in the summer we should look for a left winger and a striker(if michali leaves)...we dont need defenders(possibly a left defender) but look who we have...goumas, morris, kyriakos,kotsios,vyntra...kotsios can cover that left side in the future but a backup could definitly be useful as munch is getting old...

we need to spend the cash to pick up matusevic...i will keep repeating his name cause i have seen the guy play, and he could definitly help us...he is what we need...he can play as a backup striker or down the right high flank...he is a very good player with alot of talent and potential...he would be ideal this winter..

Mantzios has been linked with OLY (which is the team he has "been suporting since I was a young kid" as he said in ERA sport)

If we are to get someone from Panionios I'd preffer Tziolis. (or in the same position Anderson from CHalkidona)

Maybe we should recall a couple of players from loan or give some chances to kids like Kritikos or Oxyzoglou

kafes,

you got a good eye for football. You guys should have tried Lakis, but i think Xloros would also be very good for your AMR. No good greek left wingers, although i hear good things on Spyropoulos of Panionios..Skopelitis maybe for DMC, way better than Andric,Zuta etc. How come no Aigaleo players have been picked out??

But as you dsay maybe best to give some actual chances (not in cup games versus niki volou) to your youngsters, and just sign 1 quality player if thats what you can afford. the problem with PAO is that your dioikisi NEVER talks..It is so unclear what your strategy is, where money goes (liek Seita's as someone mentined).

Before an AMR, you need a Chairman! Even a diaxeiristis style prez that knows hiss football (Like Demis) would be great for you.

Cant wait to see your new 27 year old Eastern European with no caps :LOL:

ERA SPORT reported that PAO has signed an agreement with PASCOVITSI of Farul Constanza.

I am not sure of what position this guy plays or wheather he is any good.

Does anyone know anything more about this Romanian?

Pascovici impresses 30 Nov 2004

Farul's great strength lies in defence - only FC Otelul Galati have conceded fewer goals - thanks in no small part to defender Cosmin Pascovici, who has also scored in each of his side's last three games. Pascovici's excellent form has been rewarded by a call-up to the Romania squad, though he is yet to make his international debut. Uefa.com

Posted ImageName: Mihai Cosmin PAŞCOVICI

Date of birth: 12.04.1978

Place of birth: Suceava

Height 187 cm

Weight 80 kg

Nationality: Romanian

Position: left fullback

Archived