Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was just sitting here...trying to get my mind of the disappointing result...and i thought to myself...whom i couldnt care less if they left the team. Mind you im not saying get rid of them cause that would be suicide..you need depth but....yeah.

Galinovic

Debbah Niren

Epalle

Zutautas

Mitu

Raguel

Maric

Andric

Konstantinidis

Kotsios

Sapanis

Bikowksi

And i ask myself, isnt that an unusually high number of players, that i couldnt give a rats ass about. And i say again, im not saying get rid of them,cause at times they are useful.

kotsios can stay if he accepts a back-up role in the team he is clearly good enough to stay

i was just sitting here...trying to get my mind of the disappointing result...and i thought to myself...whom i couldnt care less if they left the team. Mind you im not saying get rid of them cause that would be suicide..you need depth but....yeah.

Galinovic

Debbah Niren

Epalle

Zutautas

Mitu

Raguel

Maric

Andric

Konstantinidis

Kotsios

Sapanis

Bikowksi

And i ask myself, isnt that an unusually high number of players, that i couldnt give a rats ass about. And i say again, im not saying get rid of them,cause at times they are useful.

kotsios can stay if he accepts a back-up role in the team he is clearly good enough to stay
Kotsios is a great player. He shouldnt be starting but hes really useful to PAO to have as a rotation and for some of the smaller games. We really need him.

What do you guys think about Scanchel? Should PAO keep him after the end of his loan (paying OM 1000000 euros) or should we have a go at the summer market for another winger?

I hope Matusevic (if they decide to sign him) is a bit better than Scanchel.

I think Scatchel is underperforming... I don't know about the match in Rosenborg but in all the other games that I have seen him, I think he was our worst player.....

Of course if he scores in the deby on Saturday many things will change.... ;)

I heard that there is a distinct possibility that he might not start. (With Munch playing in front of Kotsios on the left wing).

Anyway even if he scores come Saturday I still think that 1 million is way too much for his quality.

He will start.... Kotsios does not even play on the left because LAMOIO was playing since Munch was out.... I think our line up will be something like.....

---------------------------HALKIAS---------------------------

VYNTRA--------KYRIAKOS----------HENRIKSEN----------KOTSIOS-----------MUNCH

PAPADOPOULOS----------------BASINAS---------------------------SKATCHEL

-----------------------------------GONZALEZ--------------------------------

----------------------------------PALTO-----------------------------------

He will start.... Kotsios does not even play on the left because LAMOIO was playing since Munch was out.... I think our line up will be something like.....

That would be ideal if Gavri play with 2 forwards but if they play with only 1 I don't think we need a fifth guy in Defence.

It would be better if we played maric Next to Basinas in the midfield. This has been the problem with all the Derbies last year. Basinas being lost between 2 or 3 Oly players.

What do you think?

I think Maric would be a sensible choice especially after his performance against Arse-nal. He will probably take the place of Kotsios, and we will play with 4 defenders...

Gey-roi will probably play with Giovanni, aballo-Okka, and Rivaldo... I don't know their exact position (after all even Bajevic doesn't know ehere to put them exactly) but even if we start with 5 defenders, its not a very defensive style because both Munch and Vyntra tend to go forward... so the 5-3-1-1 becomes 3-5-1-1...

I think the biggest problem for the gays is how to stop Palto, Papadopoulo and Eki and the biggest problem for us is to stop their wingers....Its a very tricky thing because if Munch starts going forward then Pantos or whoever plays from that side (Mavrogennidis for example) will be sitting back watching the defense.... Vyntra I think will be more concentrated on the Katsiki-Djordjevic rather than going forward....

what about Papadopoulos??? I know Mixali is a gey-killer, but we need some speed to throw at Shurrer. Palto wont be enough all alone there we all know it, Oly can actually play defense this year it seems, i hope thats not how we play.

we should replace Kotsios with Manolis up top and put an end Olympiakos. Mixalh/Papa, EKi, Minx, Manloli, Basinas, Sanmartean - if we could get these guys playing at the same time theres no way we wont kill them.

but there never healthy and coaches never agree.......

The famous Czech footballer Miroslav Matusovic denied that he has held discussions with the Panathinaiko board.

He says it is one of his dreams to join the great green european team and play along with other stars of the game like Skacel, Mitu, Epalle, Raguel, Adric etc...

Reports from Czech Republic state that Matusovic is a helluva football player. He was in the training squad of 30 players pre-Euro, but they found out he wasn't good enough to make it to the Euro2004, so he was cut off and he didn't travel to Portugal.

The Greek fans are watching the case closely, awaiting desperately the go-ahead of this big transfer, so we can enjoy another great player brought to Greece by Panathinaikos....

More details on the subject: http://www.sportnet.gr/showreport.asp?spor...&ReportID=84427

PS: The facts in this topik are all true and the topic has not been created in order to provoke arguments. It is written in exactly the same manner as ElastonPappou13's topic titled "Castillo renewed with Olympiakos" in the Oly forum. If this topic is deleted I demand Oly moderators, delete ElastonPappou13's topic as well. :angry:

PS: The facts in this topik are all true and the topic has not been created in order to provoke arguments. It is written in exactly the same manner as ElastonPappou13's topic titled "Castillo renewed with Olympiakos" in the Oly forum. If this topic is deleted I demand Oly moderators, delete ElastonPappou13's topic as well. :angry:

Allright kids. Stop your silly games. Anyone is entitled to post and start topics in any forum they want. Nobody should be deleting any posts.

No reason get carried away with silly games that some of you are playing here lately. It's only a soccer game. The upcoming derby should be a showcase for Greek soccer. The team that will play better on Saturday day will win. As soccer fans we should just enjoy the game and have fun watching it.

maybe you should buy Matusevic and put him in your center midfield, because the retired cofee bean picker is too old for football, or just plays like it.

dont spark an arguemtn man..its just not worth it...lets not ruin another topic...plus..matusevic plays on the right side :D

Archived