Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to get rid of:

Ragouel, Epalle, Zuta, Maric, Andric, Mitu, Demba and Galinovic.

I do not care if we get replacements for these losers. :tdown:

I favor working our own youth in the team (or even other young talented Greek players) and give it more Hellenic flavor. :tup:

We need to get rid of:

Ragouel, Epalle, Zuta, Maric, Andric, Mitu, Demba and Galinovic.

I do not care if we get replacements for these losers. :tdown:

I favor working our own youth in the team (or even other young talented Greek players) and give it more Hellenic flavor. :tup:

thats extreme, we cant just ditch all our foreign players. Mitu is actually useful cause he can play multi positions, a great player to have on the bench. Galinovic isnt a bad backup.....and Raguel is just an extreme backup hes not really a major part of the team

Epalle, Zuta, Maric, Andric should be out.

in my books the first person out the door would be Raguel... nothing but s%$#!..

yeah but u dont understand his role. hes in extreme emergencies on the field. he wasnt made to be a signing that would fit in the first team. hes a backup, yeah he sucks but hes not really part of the first team picture.

QUOTE (HOLLYWOOD @ Nov 17 2004, 09:51 AM)

in my books the first person out the door would be Raguel... nothing but s%$#!.. 

yeah but u dont understand his role. hes in extreme emergencies on the field. he wasnt made to be a signing that would fit in the first team. hes a backup, yeah he sucks but hes not really part of the first team picture.

Than why cant we use our youth players as extreme backup. Not only would that show us having faith in them but would give them experience and a chance to prove themselves when the time calls for. Instead we have to buy Raguel so we can use him. What for?

How bout we get rid of the people that have proved that they are s%$#! in official matches...over more than 1 season.

Raguel hasnt been here long...and hasnt even played an official match.

Who is to say he doesnt have the season of his life when he actually gets a chance.

When you play with a few quality players, you also shift up a few levels as well.

Until sapanis actually played, he was regarded a nothing...backup of the backups. Hes proved himself.

Im not supporting raguel im just highlighting that there are other players who have been given a chance and never taken them ..heaps of times...fuk them off 1st and then get rid of the others accordingly.

maric, zutautus, demba and epalle must go...they should be gone either this winter or this summer...there have been links with epalle and paok and demba back to aris...i would like to see them gone for good, but a loan deal is better then nothing...those players just simply need to go...

KARAGOUNIS:

AEK have announced today that they made an official offer to Inter for Karagounis 

Where did you hear that?

That would be an absolute disgrace on our clubs management if they allow Karagounis to come back to Greece and play for another team other than ours. That would be the greatest injustice. I just wouldnt be able to handle that.

If AEK gets Karagounis, than its personal!

:tdown: :tdown: :box:

"I would not go on-loan to a team from Greece or from abroad. I belong to Inter and I will continue where I belong. I have never spoken to Nikolaidis either."

Inter coach, Roberto Mancini, is relieved now... :)

At last he can enjoy a good night's sleep, after Karagounis' eternal pledge to Inter Milan... :D

QUOTE (Evergreen @ Nov 18 2004, 10:53 AM)

"I would not go on-loan to a team from Greece or from abroad. I belong to Inter and I will continue where I belong. I have never spoken to Nikolaidis either." 

Inter coach, Roberto Mancini, is relieved now... 

At last he can enjoy a good night's sleep, after Karagounis' eternal pledge to Inter Milan... 

I know huh. What especially with Choutos not going anywhere Mancini can rest at last.

lol

mancini ha actually recently expressed his joy of having players like kaagounis on the team...he is slowly giving giorgo small chances as well and ever time e has gone on, hes impressed.....but inters midfield is extremely competitive...

Come on mate....

Argentina midfield is very competitive so equi cannot break through... Inter Milan midfield is very competitive so Karagounis cannot break it through...

These are the silliest excuses I have ever heard. If you're not good enough then you shut your mouth and go home. Stop crying about the competivenss and the others. It's competitive for Veron as well. But HE PLAYS. Why him and not Veron?? it's competitive for Davids as well. But HE PLAYS.

Argentina team's midfield is competitive for Aimar. For Riquelme. For delgado. For D'Allesandro. But THEY ALL PLAY...Or at least they're being called up. Now the not good enoughs (or "savoura" as we call it in Greece) stays outside unfortunately... :angry:

So competitivness has nothing to do with it huh? So if you had Karagounis you would leave him on the bench to put in Kafo-Stoltidides and the pitch-walkers Rivaldo-Giovanni-Castillo and the aballo OKKA? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you add ALL of these players together you might get the left a****di of Karagouna!!!! :LOL:

EXEIS MIA P****I SAN TOU GOUSGOUOUOUOUNH

KARAGOUOUOUOUOUNH, KARAGOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUNH!!!!! :nw:

oi only transfer talk in here, so dragon fly if u havent got anything usefull to talk about relating to the topic dnt post here n corrupt it or something will be done...

--

Please Hollywood dont get involved with administrators work

If somone brakes any rules (which is not the case) you can report it to the responsible moderator, or the administrators.

Thank you

Come on mate....

Argentina midfield is very competitive so equi cannot break through... Inter Milan midfield is very competitive so Karagounis cannot break it through...

These are the silliest excuses I have ever heard. If you're not good enough then you shut your mouth and go home. Stop crying about the competivenss and the others. It's competitive for Veron as well. But HE PLAYS. Why him and not Veron?? it's competitive for Davids as well. But HE PLAYS.

Argentina team's midfield is competitive for Aimar. For Riquelme. For delgado. For D'Allesandro. But THEY ALL PLAY...Or at least they're being called up. Now the not good enoughs (or "savoura" as we call it in Greece) stays outside unfortunately... :angry:

hahaha..your knowledge of the way football work is very limited file...very very limited....

How bout we get rid of the people that have proved that they are s%$#! in official matches...over more than 1 season.

Raguel hasnt been here long...and hasnt even played an official match.

Who is to say he doesnt have the season of his life when he actually gets a chance.

When you play with a few quality players, you also shift up a few levels as well.

Until sapanis actually played, he was regarded a nothing...backup of the backups. Hes proved himself.

Im not supporting raguel im just highlighting that there are other players who have been given a chance and never taken them ..heaps of times...fuk them off 1st and then get rid of the others accordingly.

I agree with that so I would get rid of Zutautas, Epalle and Skacel. All of them got chances and all of them can't pass the ball straight.

QUOTE (pao123 @ Nov 18 2004, 03:08 PM)

mancini ha actually recently expressed his joy of having players like kaagounis on the team...he is slowly giving giorgo small chances as well and ever time e has gone on, hes impressed.....but inters midfield is extremely competitive... 

Come on mate....

Argentina team's midfield is competitive for Aimar. For Riquelme. For delgado. For D'Allesandro. But THEY ALL PLAY...Or at least they're being called up. Now the not good enoughs (or "savoura" as we call it in Greece) stays outside unfortunately... 

Yeh but he was competitive enough to win you or should I say us a EURO trophy in the summer. While in the meantime Davids was watching him on his couch. In all honesty and as a bold of statement this is I think Karagounis can do the job if he is given a chance and has the confidence. His confidence must be shot through by now.

Archived