Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, if PAO are looking for players that are young and have Greek-League experience then the U21 guys can be of some assistance I believe... I saw Mantzios and actually he looked to be OK. I also liked the idea of Baykara but I hope crowds will not boo him if he moves to PAO.

Anderson is now 24 and a good player for Chalkidona is rarely good for PAO!

And for guys who fail to understand, there's no such player as Crap of Caribbean... joke, ok? :LOL:

PS: EvaGreen,I'll change my signature shortly but it will be OK if it stands for a few days like this, nicht wahr???

well, if PAO are looking for players that are young and have Greek-League experience then the U21 guys can be of some assistance I believe... I saw Mantzios and actually he looked to be OK. I also liked the idea of Baykara but I hope crowds will not boo him if he moves to PAO.

Anderson is now 24 and a good player for Chalkidona is rarely good for PAO!

And for guys who fail to understand, there's no such player as Crap of Caribbean... joke, ok? :LOL:

PS: EvaGreen,I'll change my signature shortly but it will be OK if it stands for a few days like this, nicht wahr???

They say Matzios is going to Oly. He has even stated that he's an Oly fan. Anyway, for the strikers position we have Kritikos in the youth team who will be given his chance to shine in good time. We don't need a striker at the moment.

Turk, I don't know what you mean... Why would Baykara be booed if he went to PAO and from whom?

I'd love us to sign Baykara but he's quite expensive for Greek terms and he's price is estimated at 1,5-2M euros. He's easily the biggest talent in Greece not playing for a big club. I'm suprised the big 4 clubs from Turkey are not sniffing around him. There are also rumours that he's been offered Greek citizenship to play for Greece :nw: I've heard him speak and he speaks Greek as well as any Greek!!!

yes i heard mantzios is headed for geys, i couldnt really see him at PAO anyways.....oh well i dont think he was that good...hes probably another Xoutos! :P

Baikara would be awesome, and i dont think PAO fans would boo him. We didnt boo Kutulay.....

also i read somewhere Anderson signed for Brann SK .....not coming to PAO

mantzios will not come to pao...he will go to oly and sit the bench just like taralidis does...he seems to be a gavro at heart...i dont want to sign anderson from halikdona..i dont think it would be the rigt move for us...not a bad move, but not the right one either...i would like to see baykara come to pao but im afraid he will sit too much and not develop correctly.. i say we give kritikos a run every now and again...

speaking of Omonoia...the kypriako trifylli may be getting Derek Boateg!

from sportnet.gr.....

maybe one day hell come back to PAO? he was supposed to be pretty good.

It's a shame and a waste of talent. This guy is a wash-up at the age of 23.

He failed at a semi-proffesional side in Sweden, so I can't ever see him making the big time again. Totally brainless and lazy, just like Ofori-que.

BTW the Kypriako Trifili as you call it has nothing to do with PAO.

Someone in this forum earlier told me that PAO is the team of convention, relying mostly on Greek players... So what made me think onwards was the idea that a Turkish player play in PAO may distract the crowds... I mean if Epalle's presence does not distract what can distract the crowds but... I wasn't aiming at soomething antiGrecoTurkish, ok?

Vardinogiannis has given the green light for three signings. Skanzi has asked that he wants two experienced players. The three positions are a right midfielder, a defence midfielder and a left back. Also, there is a possibility for a forward.

The left back is Roubakis from Ofi.

The defensive midfielder might be Chalkidonas Anderson or Aloneftis.

Chalkidonas President has confirmed pao's interest and has asked 500.000 for the player. So, the chances are bigger for Aloneftis since he is cheaper (150.000).

The forward that has the biggest possibilities to come to pao is Tsiakagas.

Also

i just read on contra.gr that

jst a fast one:

Do any of you know if Anastasios Agritis from Egaleo is heading for Panathinaikos this winter? Any suggestions?

i read this an another forum?? any suggestions?

thats doubtful......i dont think hed do much anyways.

we need Gittas... hes a good backup for an attacking midfielder (we only really have 2, and lucian has big injury problems) - Epalle doesnt even count as a player. The guy is about 1 metter tall but fast, like karagkounis...

Ok, I just heard we are battling it out with AEK for Anderson - which shouldnt really be a battle largely bc they cant compete with us financially.

Also Wooters mite be an Olympiakos target. I hope that is the correct Wooters that I am refering to that was brought up earlier in this topic - the one playing in Cyprus.

As for a forward - is it really necessary - I dont want another quick forward signing and it turning out to be another Demba. Sometimes PAO can get it spot on with Scouting and signings however when they really want to stuff up and bring in a QUICK signing think they will shut us up they screw up bad. Dont listen to what Vardi says about Green light for transfers kai paramithia. We all know there will be a signing or two (or three) however wat he says and wat he promises are different to wat we want and what the team needs to be successful. Plus its to shut us up and stop complaining about the team. He thinks were Katsikia like the gauroi!

Ok, I just heard we are battling it out with AEK for Anderson - which shouldnt really be a battle largely bc they cant compete with us financially.

Also Wooters mite be an Olympiakos target. I hope that is the correct Wooters that I am refering to that was brought up earlier in this topic - the one playing in Cyprus.

As for a forward - is it really necessary - I dont want another quick forward signing and it turning out to be another Demba. Sometimes PAO can get it spot on with Scouting and signings however when they really want to stuff up and bring in a QUICK signing think they will shut us up they screw up bad. Dont listen to what Vardi says about Green light for transfers kai paramithia. We all know there will be a signing or two (or three) however wat he says and wat he promises are different to wat we want and what the team needs to be successful. Plus its to shut us up and stop complaining about the team. He thinks were Katsikia like the gauroi!

i agree, we dont need more debbah.......we should throw him out, and use a youth forward as our 5th forward...maybe bring back that guy from Kallithea?

Archived