Phantis Forums

Velimir Zaec is history

Ziaka

Nooooooooooooooooooo, I can't believe it, I simply can't!!!!!!

What happened????!!!!!! Did Christmas arrive early this year????

Please, don't play with out sanity. You can't excite us only to fall crashing to the ground....

My goodness, I don't know what to say.... Our new coach seems that at least he's got an open mind and is giving a chance to everyone to prove themselves (unlike Scum and his lover boy Zuta)....

Livathinos is good. And, I do hope that Warzycha plays a role too.

But, I won't go out celebrating until this is confirmed!!! If not, I'll kill you guys who are teasing us.....

An interesting development, to say the least.

Until someone is appointed to his post I would reserve judgement on the matter because the Vardinoyiannis family won't easily give up control of the club like that. Zaec was a stooge who did whatever Jigger and the family wanted. So it stands to reason that they'll want to continue with that.

Either way, a good development for PAO.

If that is true then PAO has been REBORN!!!!!!!!!!

i would'nt go as far as to say a rebirth has happened because someone left re barba, BUT alot of bad luggage has been thrownout and some 'room' now open, this is good news for the Irish. that overweight good for nothing slav :ph34r:

Why did they let him go ?... :(

I thought he was succesful in Paiania... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anyone remember this? : http://www.in.gr/innews/kiosk/nkiosk.asp?o.../10/2004&nid=60

What are they going to say now?... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

are you serious?? evergreen is right...if your not gunna post anything dicsusing the topic, then get the hell out of here..your just trying to get under everyones skin..whats the point??

anyway...i think this is very good news for pao...hopefully livanthinos will tka ehte job and as someone ssaid, mb warzycha can come in a help livanthinos out...im not sure what will be done, but im so glad zaec ois gone from the team...hopefully this will change things...

I also agree (obviously) that this is a googd move for PAO. But will this suddenly improve the team? I always thought the recent problems PAO had were due to the unwillingness of Vardinogiannis to open the purse strings...

Velimer Zajec has left as a SUCCESS. In his 1 season and a bit in charge he won the double as GM.

You can laugh as much as you like Dragonfly, Zajec and his palta took your sovraka last year.

Thanks for the double Zeko and although i disagreed with you on most things, good luck at Portsmouth.

As things stand, either Livathinos will take charge or or Scasny will control the whole ship.

BBC are reporting that Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric has ruled out an immediate appointment of Zajec, but says that he may join in the future. They have held talks, but are showing support for the current management team for now. Till the next defeat possibly?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tm#startcontent

Euforia, Velimir Zajec was the General Manager of Panathinaikos and the link between Management and coach, that was until Shum was fired.

Ever since Scasny has taken over he has the complete trust of the management and Zajec became dispensable and his role had become limited to asking which players PAO should go scout and Scasny telling him which one he's interested in or not.

Zajec was/ is proud and ever since his power was taken away with Scasny's appointment he decided to resign. It's not definate he will take reigns at Pompey and Portsmouth are currently doing fine, but may during the summer since he shares friendship with the Portsmouth owner Milan Mandaric.

Archived