Phantis Forums

Cup-Final: AEK - PAOK (12-May-18, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

1000% Deserved victory today, by far the better team 

Great to win back to back and this one without any controversy around the goals makes it sweeter. 

This is how titles should be decided on the pitch without refs/other external forces playing a role. 

Mpravo re paokara, to axiszame

• Like it 2

h megaluterh kloph prwta8lhmatos sthn istoria tou ellhnikou podosfairou. apodosh dikaiosunhs ston teliko tou kupellou mesa sto ghpedo sas. tuxeroi pou den fagate 4-5 goalakia. EISTE H NTROPH THS PROSFYGIAS !

PAOK PAOK PAOK PAOK KYPELLOOOO !!!! NATOI NATOI OI PRWTA8LHTES !!!!

3 hours ago, Polikastano said:

So the referee for the match was from Spain?  Thought the penalty was soft and the straight Red was harsh.   The second yellow to the AEK player who got sent off was also harsh.

I see your point but frankly after he handed out the tickets everyone calmed the eff down so it had its intended effect.

Dramatic on the sidelines? Διαμαρτύρεται σε κάθε φάση... Τραγικός είναι όχι δραματικός.

Τέλος πάντων, η ΑΕΚ είχε σε εξαιρετική μέρα τον τερματοφύλακα σε συνδυασμό με το δικό μας τρομερό άγχος στο τελείωμα των φάσεων.

Ο μόνος που άξιζε από ΑΕΚ ήταν ο Αραούχο και μετά ο Γκάλο που μπήκε αλλαγή.

Όσο και να προσπαθείτε να μας πείσετε ότι ο Μπακάκης και ο Μπακασέτας είναι παιχταράδες για Εθνική, εμείς δε μασάμε. Αν πάτε προκριματικά με Μπακάκη και Χουλτ και Μπακασέτα, Ουέφα με το ζόρι θα πάτε.

For me Biseswar, Canias, Crespo and Veirinhia were very good matos, pirjovic and pelkas gave it all but was not their day-to-day. 

We were far superior and could of won 4,5 nil. 

Loved the shirts and masks at the end and though the expirement of a foreign ref was fantastic he let the players shine not his decisions. 

For me PAOK needs to spend big on a right winger, centre mid and centree back and we can make the champions league. 

Next season we should win the league again with this financial support and backroom set-up and players 

• Like it 1

5 minutes ago, AchillesHeel said:

What was Jimenez thinking starting Mantalos on the wing instead of Lazaros and leaving out Gallo from the starting formation. 

Probably arrogance. And maybe they know that the bricklayer wants to leave because Scrooge McDuck does not want to pay him more money. 

Had Mantalos played before this game? I thought he was out for the whole season. Still, all the better for us. I thought we were clearly better from start to finish.

Πολλά είχαν ακουστεί για τις "πορτοκαλάδες" της ΑΕΚ. Δεν ξέρω αν φοβήθηκαν το αντι-ντόπινγκ και δεν ήπιανε πορτοκαλάδες γι' αυτό το ματς, όλοι όμως της ΑΕΚ με εξαίρεση τον Αραούχο ήταν ένα ή δύο κλικ πιο αργοί από τους δικούς μας.

Αχιλλέα: Questionable penalty? Really? What's wrong with you guys? Do you watch football or another sport?

Some interesting detail: Nobody dared to argue with the referee. That's how you do it the right way. If somebody argues with the referee, he gets booked, simple as that. Κομίνη; Το είδες; 

• Like it 1

The penalty is what we call in Scotland, a “stone waller”. Absolutely no doubt about it and as clear as your likely to get.  Diego is clever in his movement to get between the ball and defender. The challenge is stupid and clumsy but it’s a clear foul and penalty.  Anyone argueing different is on the wind up and I can’t believe I started explaining why it was not dubious.

he started laughing when they showed the replay” 

Was that because you tried to say that it was not a penalty or that the decision was questionable? 

• Like it 3

7 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

Best Chant was in Thessaloniki was when Savvidi was on the bus and there were a few fans yelling "ΒΓΑΛΕ ΤΟ ΠΙΣΤΟΛΙ, ΠΡΟΕΔΡΕ.....ΠΡΟΕΔΡΕ......ΠΡΟΕΔΡΕΕΕΕΕεεεεεεεΕΕΕΕΕΕ"  lolol

Was watching this and was left dying of laughter only in Hellas lololol

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic