Phantis Forums

Sollied

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THYRA 7 get besy. You need to fire your coach.. :LOL: :LOL: I see Bajevic in the near future!! ;) :LOL:

Bajevic must be pissing in his pants!!!

Sollied has been given the time he needed and has shown nothing special. In actuality he's produced less than previous coaches.

i wonder what kind of excuse he's going to use this time....no money, old players, no brain!!!

You all as fans of soccer and some fans of Olympiacos and other greek clubs from Greece have to start being more realistic.

Did you all honestly think that Olympiacos was going to come out of this group as the winner or even in 2nd place? For those of you that did you don't have a clue about soccer (football)

We're in a tough group and the top 2 teams in this group are the best 2 teams in this group. The battle in this group is for 3rd place and NOTHING is done yet.

We have 1 more game left and it's a game that Olympiacos is going to win.

Sollied has done NOTHING wrong with this club. This is the HARDEST club to coach in Greece and the one that's ALWAYS underscrewtiny from fans, players, press and more more importantly from the Owner(s)

Leave this guy alone and let him coahc this team.

Last time I checked we're still in 1st place in the protathlima, still in the Greek Cup and still playing in Europe... DO WE NEED MORE??? WHO DO WE THINK WE ARE...

You all as fans of soccer and some fans of Olympiacos and other greek clubs from Greece have to start being more realistic.

Did you all honestly think that Olympiacos was going to come out of this group as the winner or even in 2nd place? For those of you that did you don't have a clue about soccer (football)

We're in a tough group and the top 2 teams in this group are the best 2 teams in this group. The battle in this group is for 3rd place and NOTHING is done yet.

Sollied has done NOTHING wrong with this club. This is the HARDEST club to coach in Greece and the one that's ALWAYS underscrewtiny from fans, players, press and more more importantly from the Owner(s)

Last time I checked we're still in 1st place in the protathlima, still in the Greek Cup and still playing in Europe... DO WE NEED MORE??? WHO DO WE THINK WE ARE...

The match against shaktor is going to be the "Make" or "break" for sollied...

the way i see it, if u lose or draw then Sollied will be deemed unsuccessful and will b fired but if u win he will survive just abit longer... if Oly can go to the last 16 in the Uefa cup then he will survive another year....

Sollied is finished. Kokkalis signed him to improve our Champions League record he evidently didn't manage to and he'll go at the end of the year even if we win both the Greek League and Cup and do very well in the UEFA cup.

The real question is if he is going to stay until the end of the season or go before christmas. Given that we will need to build a new team next year it might be better to start this process earlier during the winter transfer period with a new coach who will have the chance to work a bit longer on his plans.

Im sorry my friend but in 2004-2005 CL OFSP was in the same group as Liverpool, Monaco, and Deportivo and still managed to get 10 points and didnt advance due to goal difference. Lets not forget that Liverpool won the CL that year.

At least under Bajevic OFSP was able to get 10pts in a more difficult group than they are in this year.

Sollied has proved exactly what he can offer, nothing!

It was easy for any coach to come to OFSP and win the league and the cup when both AEK and PAO were in shambles. OFSP's team was the same team that was winning championships under Bajevic for the last 8 years. What has Sollied done differently?

So next season when Ribo, Georgato, Djole, Konstantino and Castillo are gone where will the team be? Who did "Note taking" Sollied pickup to help fill those roles. His lack of managment skill was shown by the team he has been fielding this season.

I remember that before the end of last season all the papers were writing about the 3 signings Sollied made even before the protathlima had ended and that this was never seen in Greece before. As usual all hype and no result.

Biggest signing of the summer....Pantos contract renewed. :LOL: :LOL:

Kokkalis makes his money and puts nothing back into the team. Fans pay their membership dues and buy into the bullshit statements about next years CL birth and the different team that will emerge one step higher than last years.

My point is that the smoke and mirrors have faded and the results are out in the open.

time for the fans to make their stance against the bullshit they have been fed.

Im sorry my friend but in 2004-2005 CL OFSP was in the same group as Liverpool, Monaco, and Deportivo and still managed to get 10 points and didnt advance due to goal difference. Lets not forget that Liverpool won the CL that year.

At least under Bajevic OFSP was able to get 10pts in a more difficult group than they are in this year.

It was easy for any coach to come to OFSP and win the league and the cup when both AEK and PAO were in shambles. OFSP's team was the same team that was winning championships under Bajevic for the last 8 years. What has Sollied done differently?

So next season when Ribo, Georgato, Djole, Konstantino and Castillo are gone where will the team be? Who did "Note taking" Sollied pickup to help fill those roles. His lack of managment skill was shown by the team he has been fielding this season.

I remember that before the end of last season all the papers were writing about the 3 signings Sollied made even before the protathlima had ended and that this was never seen in Greece before. As usual all hype and no result.

Biggest signing of the summer....Pantos contract renewed. :LOL: :LOL:

Kokkalis makes his money and puts nothing back into the team. Fans pay their membership dues and buy into the bullshit statements about next years CL birth and the different team that will emerge one step higher than last years.

My point is that the smoke and mirrors have faded and the results are out in the open.

ORIGINALAEKARA, it seems to me you are an AEK fan, although you haven't decided yet whether you support Hatzihristos or Ntemis, and I don't really understand why you care.

But if you really want to know try to understand that most Olympiacos supporters do not like Bajevic not because he is a bad coach but because he was one of the best AEK players ever and the coach of AEK in the years Gidopoulos' paragka won titles for AEK.

Since yesterday night's result you are trying to provoke Olympiacos fan's reaction against Sollied. Now you started caring about the money Olympiacos supporters pay to Kokkalis. You have to realise that you are not helping AEK with this, it won't make a difference to anybody.

I never understood why AEK fans think they are part of their administration's spin. Just say what you think not what you think it's going to help your club.

As for Pantos, really I don't remember any of your forwards going past him in any of your recent successes against Olympiacos. I do remember a lot of your defenders ball watching when Ribo had the ball though...

When the CL draw was made, everybody talked about how this was the big chance Oly had to finally qualify for the next stage having avoided the european powerhouses. Everybody talked about how having Valencia from group one as oppoosed to Chelsea, Barca, Real, Milan, Man U, Arsenal, and Bayer was a blessing.

I even found this quote from you when the draw was made:

"GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT DRAW for our club.

This looks fantastic, we really have the chance to win this group I think. Matter of fact I also believe that this is a WIDE OPEN group...

Finally our chances are looking better in Europe (lets hope)"

Do not come afterwards (just because you showed once again why you should never cross the borders of Greece unless it is for friendlies) and say that we do not have a clue about soccer. Apparently you do not either.

As far as Sollied is concerned, he said at the beginning of the season that the team would be 200 % better than last season. He said that he improved the defence with 4 new defenders. He now comes afterwards and says "I know what the team needs, but I will only tell Kokalis". If you know what the team needs Mr Sollied, why did you not tell Kokalis in the summer. These are excuses that he constantly makes whenever Oly loses. He has never taken responsibility for his actions.

Finally, yes you are still in 1stplace. But it is crystal clear that while AEK and PAO are constantly improving, domestically and abroad, Oly is on the decline. In the last five domestic games you lost at Atromitos, beat Ergotelis and Kalamaria at home, lost to PAO, and scraped past Aris thanks to the ever reliable Zografos. The best is yet to come.

Did you all honestly think that Olympiacos was going to come out of this group as the winner or even in 2nd place?    For those of you that did you don't have a clue about soccer (football)

We're in a tough group and the top 2 teams in this group are the best 2 teams in this group.  The battle in this group is for 3rd place and NOTHING is done yet.

Sollied has done NOTHING wrong with this club.  This is the HARDEST club to coach in Greece and the one that's ALWAYS underscrewtiny from fans, players, press and more more importantly from the Owner(s)

Last time I checked we're still in 1st place in the protathlima, still in the Greek Cup and still playing in Europe...    DO WE NEED MORE???  WHO DO WE THINK WE ARE...

When the CL draw was made, everybody talked about how this was the big chance Oly had to finally qualify for the next stage having avoided the european powerhouses. Everybody talked about how having Valencia from group one as oppoosed to Chelsea, Barca, Real, Milan, Man U, Arsenal, and Bayer was a blessing.

I even found this quote from you when the draw was made:

"GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT DRAW for our club.

This looks fantastic, we really have the chance to win this group I think. Matter of fact I also believe that this is a WIDE OPEN group...

Finally our chances are looking better in Europe (lets hope)"

Do not come afterwards (just because you showed once again why you should never cross the borders of Greece unless it is for friendlies) and say that we do not have a clue about soccer. Apparently you do not either.

As far as Sollied is concerned, he said at the beginning of the season that the team would be 200 % better than last season. He said that he improved the defence with 4 new defenders. He now comes afterwards and says "I know what the team needs, but I will only tell Kokalis". If you know what the team needs Mr Sollied, why did you not tell Kokalis in the summer. These are excuses that he constantly makes whenever Oly loses. He has never taken responsibility for his actions.

Finally, yes you are still in 1stplace. But it is crystal clear that while AEK and PAO are constantly improving, domestically and abroad, Oly is on the decline. In the last five domestic games you lost at Atromitos, beat Ergotelis and Kalamaria at home, lost to PAO, and scraped past Aris thanks to the ever reliable Zografos. The best is yet to come.

spot on

the question is.... what has this coach done more than Lemounis??

It's absolutely amazing the crap people think and the "band-wagon" people jump on.

Oympiacos is one of the BIGGEST clubs in Greece and everyone knows this and everyone is always looking to bring it down...

When Olympiacos goes into "kolopetinitsa" to play some crappy ass feta eatin' soccer team, they play as if it's their world cup game, and so do some european club teams. It's not because Olympiacos is the best in Europe it's because of the talent that they have.

People be patient and our coach is going to lead us to the UEFA cup to the Final of the Greek Cup and more importatly lead is to be Greek Champiosn once again...

It's absolutely amazing the crap people think and the "band-wagon" people jump on.

Oympiacos is one of the BIGGEST clubs in Greece and everyone knows this and everyone is always looking to bring it down...

When Olympiacos goes into "kolopetinitsa" to play some crappy ass feta eatin' soccer team, they play as if it's their world cup game, and so do some european club teams. It's not because Olympiacos is the best in Europe it's because of the talent that they have.

People be patient and our coach is going to lead us to the UEFA cup to the Final of the Greek Cup and more importatly lead is to be Greek Champiosn once again...

Lead us to the UEFA Cup??? :huh:

Tottenham, Sevilla, Ajax, Barca or Weder, Sporting, Benfica or Man Utd, CSKA Moscow or Porto or Arsenal would all anal rape us as if we were a 9 year old boy in Turkish jail!

We have no chance of winning the UEFA Cup, NO CHANCE! Our defence is a joke, our midfield is aging and has no fight or urgency about it, and we have 1 striker that can get goals! IF we qualify and thats a big IF we'll end up getting very embarassed. Sollied's time is up.

Im sorry my friend but in 2004-2005 CL OFSP was in the same group as Liverpool, Monaco, and Deportivo and still managed to get 10 points and didnt advance due to goal difference.  Lets not forget that Liverpool won the CL that year. 

It was easy for any coach to come to OFSP and win the league and the cup when both AEK and PAO were in shambles.  OFSP's team was the same team that was winning championships under Bajevic for the last 8 years.  What has Sollied done differently?

So next season when Ribo, Georgato, Djole, Konstantino and Castillo are gone where will the team be?  Who did "Note taking" Sollied pickup to help fill those roles.  His lack of managment skill was shown by the team he has been fielding this season. 

I remember that before the end of last season all the papers were writing about the 3 signings Sollied made even before the protathlima had ended and that this was never seen in Greece before.  As usual all hype and no result. 

Biggest signing of the summer....Pantos contract renewed.  :LOL:  :LOL: 

Kokkalis makes his money and puts nothing back into the team.  Fans pay their membership dues and buy into the bullshit statements about next years CL birth and the different team that will emerge one step higher than last years. 

ORIGINALAEKARA, it seems to me you are an AEK fan, although you haven't decided yet whether you support Hatzihristos or Ntemis, and I don't really understand why you care.

But if you really want to know try to understand that most Olympiacos supporters do not like Bajevic not because he is a bad coach but because he was one of the best AEK players ever and the coach of AEK in the years Gidopoulos' paragka won titles for AEK.

Since yesterday night's result you are trying to provoke Olympiacos fan's reaction against Sollied. Now you started caring about the money Olympiacos supporters pay to Kokkalis. You have to realise that you are not helping AEK with this, it won't make a difference to anybody.

I never understood why AEK fans think they are part of their administration's spin. Just say what you think not what you think it's going to help your club.

As for Pantos, really I don't remember any of your forwards going past him in any of your recent successes against Olympiacos. I do remember a lot of your defenders ball watching when Ribo had the ball though...

File, im not trying to provoke...I am making an observation and expressing a different point of view that evalgoal was.

This is a forum where people discuss football issues. Whats the difference if i support AEK or PAO or anyother team and criticize OFSP's leadership.

And as for Pantos, why are you comparing what you he does just against AEK. The whole point of my post was about OFSP in Europe and what the coach has done in CL.

Anyway if you think im provoking, i would like to make clear I'm not. Its a discussion forum, and i am discussing OFSP recent results in CL, thats it.

Tottenham, Sevilla, Ajax, Barca or Weder, Sporting, Benfica or Man Utd, CSKA Moscow or Porto or Arsenal would all anal rape us as if we were a 9 year old boy in Turkish jail!

you forgot EURO PAO

smaller clubs have raped you geys...

the bigger clubs would brutally rape you...have you forgotten the 7-0 to the hands of Juventus... there are still some holes bleeding from that one

your team is not meant to play in europe..

your wasting our country's time in the CL.... year in year out your either playing for a UEFA spot or going home...GET LOST LOOSERS

Archived