Phantis Forums

Sollied

CH-Thrylos

This is a very good day for Olympiacos, good luck to Sollied but we really had enough of him and his incompetence.

Lemonis is an honest coach who understands what we need, I hope everything goes well and he gets the chance to carry on after the end of the season.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kala re pisteuete oti o lemonis mporei na allaksei tin omada mesa se liges meres? i'm also not happy with sollied anymore, but he is still better than any other coach we can get at this point of the season. and just because he doesn't stand up and yell at the players doesn't say anything about his coaching abilities. lemonis only advantege is that he has claimed several times that he is a gauros.

kokkalis just makes the same mistake he made in the past. when he fired katanec it was also just because of his opadiliki. katanec had been hired to build a solid team. that was what he was told, and that was also the reason he said he can't understand all the fuzz about winning the league. this of course wasn't what the fans wanted to hear and he was fired. the same is happening with sollied now. and since vermeulen is in his coaching staff too, all the plans for our academy will puff away and we can start from zero again. hiring karataidis or kMelachrinosalis to coach our youth. and like that we will never ever bring out any talents from our youth.

some of the transfers didn't really turn out to be great, but our team will change completely next year. and that is the point where sollied should be given the chance to make his changes. just because our gero-superstar doesn't agree with sollied decisions a good coach gets fired.

i'm really looking forward to see our team make some friendlies against liberec and kallithea next summer and then get kicked in the ass in the cl again. with kokkalis attitude we will never make the next step to build a competitive team for the international level. he should put aside his fan-attitude and make the required steps to build a good team. and right now, this can only happen with sollied. lemonis will just take all the players out to glyfada for some frappe and tsigara so that they feel nice and don't get too tired in training.

kokkali ksipna!!! vale tin omada pano ap' ola kai kopse tis m*****es...

This is a very good day for Olympiacos, good luck to Sollied but we really had enough of him and his incompetence.

Lemonis is an honest coach who understands what we need, I hope everything goes well and he gets the chance to carry on after the end of the season.

Lemonis is only for Greece :whistle: ...Leave Europe for World class coaches..

Kokkalhs needs to take the 'KABOURIA' out of his pockets and bring a coach with @@

:nw: e.g Guus Hiddink.. :nw: He is on my Xmas wish list :P

Ksupna kurie kokkalh mas koroideuoun akoma kai oi katsarides :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

no greek team has done anything great since PAOs European Final back in the 70s so dont jump the gun and point the finger buddy...

Are you talking again about something that happen 30 ago years while greece had pao suporters hounta??????I was talking about greece my friend and our domestic champioship that you guys have no hope what so ever,you can not beat Kerkira or Appolona kalamarias at home,do you really still believe that you going to win UEFA cup? :LOL: :LOL: Our stupidity can benefit AEK because they have a better TEAM and play well lately,we have experience and a team that can go on auto pilot and take the double just like that again while pao has tired players,coach that needs more time,stupid president and retarted fans.So yes AEK is the only team that can take it from us buddy-buddy.....Lemonis is not that bad but seriously he is only going to be here until summer because after that we better have a good coach otherwise Kokkalis will have a red storm in his hands.....

It's trully amazing to see on how our club reacts as soon as 1 person or a couple of people react when it doesn't go our way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Sollied was not a bad coach for Olympiacos and we did NOT give him the right amount of time to settle with the players and or the club.

I feel very strong about this and it's a damn shame that we're bringing back this foll Lemoni....

Does this guy even have a coaching license???

:tdown: :tdown:

Are you talking again about something that happen 30 ago years while greece had pao suporters hounta??????I was talking about greece my friend and our domestic champioship that you guys have no hope what so ever,you can not beat Kerkira or Appolona kalamarias at home,do you really still believe that you going to win UEFA cup? :LOL: :LOL: Our stupidity can benefit AEK because they have a better TEAM and play well lately,we have experience and a team that can go on auto pilot and take the double just like that again while pao has tired players,coach that needs more time,stupid president and retarted fans.So yes AEK is the only team that can take it from us buddy-buddy.....Lemonis is not that bad but seriously he is only going to be here until summer because after that we better have a good coach otherwise Kokkalis will have a red storm in his hands.....

u consider winning the league great?

po po re, eki eimaste tora? to elliniko protathlima eina toso ekseretiko??

by great, i mean GREAT football..not just winning the league..winning the greek league is by no means great, and the fact that our top three teams play like weve all been playing is not great...the fact that oly can be top of the table by the way they've been playing is not great..i would be saying the same for pao or oly, both teams have been dismal this year, with pao being worst then oly..i admit it, but lets face it, the fact that a team with a good name like olympiakos or pananthinaikos are playing such crap football and are in the top three positions in the league is far far far from great..i would go more with the word pathetic, which is what this year in greek football has been so far...i dont believe pao have a chance either file, but the facts remain that the only thing that is "great" so far about this year is that AEK have done such a good job rebuilding and that we still manage to have two teams in euro compeition...but go knows for how long...

im not attacking you like you are attacking pao, i am attacking greek football and how sad it is..and it really really is..every year we talk about how are teams arre going to look better and better and how our league is going to improve but if anything we keep taking steps backwards..i would hope that YOU would hope that pao get better..not just that, the teams other then PAO AEK AND OLY get better because our league is s%$#!..i hope a team like xanthi or hell, even PAOK win the league..the problem is that we are so accostommed to seeing our top teams win the league, and no matter how shitty they play, this will always happen and that is so goddamn sad..and that is why olympiakos have no success in europe, because they are not challenged week in and week out..they are not used to playing good ball in order to win prizes...they are used to lazing around, beating crappy teams and winning a championship that is full of teams that look like they are playing football for the first time in their lives..and that doesnt just go for oly, it goes for pao too..it makes me embarrased to even tell people i follow the greek league..

so before you use the word "great" give alittle thought into how "great" football in greece is....

how do you like them apples?? :D :D

(im not attacking you, its a joke, dont crap yourself please) :)

well said. it is so embarassing that our club teams are still on the same level or even worse after our national team winning the euro. you could have thought that things might change, but greece is greece, and it'll always be (but we still love it). winning the greek league means nothing more than the right to participate in the cl and earn some extra money.

as you said pao123, osfp doesn't get challenged in greece and because of that we can't compete on international level. the same goes more or less for pao and aek. and the rest of the teams are mostly too weak to even have a chance to compete. i believe that in 98/99 when we made it to the final 8 in cl it was due to the fact that we didn't have to loose anything. our team could play freely. i see that a lot of times in teams like basel, petrzalka, sparta, or maccambi, heerenveen and so on. those teams had maybe their only chance of ever playing in this competition and they just play for the sake of participating. our teams put pressure on them as soon as anyone opens the mouth to talk about the upcomming competition. "this year we will be better", "we will go out for the win", "blablabla...".

osfp won a lot of titles easily during the last decade (i don't want to open a new discussion about if the titles were rigged or not, everybody can believe what he wants) and pao or any other competitor had to fight hard to stay close. and that is why these teams records are better than ours on international level.

but this hasn't to do anything with the coach topic we are in now. sollied or lemonis? you could also ask lippi or alefantos. i think the answer is clear. either kokkalis brings in a much bigger name or he should keep sollied.

yeah, because ribo and him are buddies. if he'll come then it'll be in summer, not now.

sollied just said in an norwegian newspaper: "i never said anything about playing in the cl final and kokkalis put the targets to high. i could have never happened. i can handle the pressure, but can the president too?" i must admit he's right somewhow...

:LOL: :LOL:

Don't think that Luxembourgo will be a good fit for our club. He's always bounced from one team to the next and the same on the National Team level.

Just like in our team that plays on the field maybe we should be looking for a coach that we're going to keep for at-least 3-6 yrs..

What do you al think?

Don't think that Luxembourgo will be a good fit for our club. He's always bounced from one team to the next and the same on the National Team level.

Just like in our team that plays on the field maybe we should be looking for a coach that we're going to keep for at-least 3-6 yrs..

What do you al think?

Since Kokkalis won the double last year he was happy with Sollied..

Now that his team hasnt played any better he wants to fire Sollied

With Kokkalis high expectations, there is no way a coach would stay for 3-6 years unless this mystery coach can bring us good luck and win in Europe. (CL or UEFA)

What do you al think?

I agree i don't think that Lux is the answer for you guys. And about keeping a coach fro 3-6 years i don't see it happening. It has NEVER happen and it will NEVER happen while Kokkalis is there.......Bagevij was a good coach for you guys. If he had the squad that Solied has now he would have done better.

Don't think that Luxembourgo will be a good fit for our club.  He's always bounced from one team to the next and the same on the National Team level.

What do you al think?

I agree i don't think that Lux is the answer for you guys. And about keeping a coach fro 3-6 years i don't see it happening. It has NEVER happen and it will NEVER happen while Kokkalis is there.......Bagevij was a good coach for you guys. If he had the squad that Solied has now he would have done better.
Here he goes again with Bajevic ~~~~~~~~

Dude! Bajevic should be the Natioanl Team Coach of Greece (I thin that everyone would agree with this)

I'm telling you, with all the looser coaches around Greece, Super League should be looking inot hiring guys that are experienced and guys that are going to be around for a bit. Yeah for right now this sounds crazy but IT HAS TO CHANGE in Greek soccer.

And as far as Bajevic doing better than what Sollied did........ Only god would know..

(punk) :tup:

Luxa won a place in the Liberrtadores for Santos and he will not leave them now, I suppose

He is a winner but he wants a free hand and deciding abpout the reforces, Kokkalis and him will not go on very well, for sure

I do not know a coach who won more titles with every club he played, Cruzeiro of 2003 , one of the best braziliasn teams ever, which won the tripple crown which is a thing unheard of in Brazil , afterwrds he left for Santos because a disagreement with the "rural kings" (The presidents)

He went to Santos and found them in the descending zone, anyhow they won the title of Brazil Champions

After a short time in Real madrid when he was not give nor free hand neither time , he came again to Santos, and attracted some players like Maldonado of Cruzeiro and "our" Ze Roberto

The thing is every player wants to play under him

But he will not come here

I do not know if Carembeu will be a good coach. Can he attract good players? This is the most important thing

At least, Isuppose , he speaks Greek, beside French and Spanih' so he will be able to speak directly to all players.

Now we have to concentrate on our double

I really don't see why Solied should be fired. Do you guys honestly believe that if you had a better coach you'd be doing well in Europe?!! (I"m not talking advancing into UEFA to play a couple more games).

What did you expect Solied to do? He's not perfect (I'm glad PAO didn't get him) but he has to work with the players AND the OUTSIDE influences he's got. Much like all the PAO coaches in the last 4-5 years. I think this is the sad state of greek football. Incompetent rich people whose egos get the best of them.

Solied got you another double, you're up by FIVE points midway, and you want to fire this coach???!!! Whatever.

You're going to go through lots of coaches in the next couple of years. Because none will change your team to be a euro contender. {I do like Greek teams to be powerhouses and feared in europe instead of the laughing stock of late}

What our teams need is that the owners stay away from the daily operations, hire professional people and give them the authority to act. The most successful coaches could NOT do the same in Greece today. If you believe that they could, then you fall prey to the owners' deceptions.... keep changing faces (on/off the pitch) and give hope to the fans...

I really don't see why Solied should be fired. Do you guys honestly believe that if you had a better coach you'd be doing well in Europe?!! (I"m not talking advancing into UEFA to play a couple more games).

What did you expect Solied to do? He's not perfect (I'm glad PAO didn't get him) but he has to work with the players AND the OUTSIDE influences he's got. Much like all the PAO coaches in the last 4-5 years. I think this is the sad state of greek football. Incompetent rich people whose egos get the best of them.

Solied got you another double, you're up by FIVE points midway, and you want to fire this coach???!!! Whatever.

You're going to go through lots of coaches in the next couple of years. Because none will change your team to be a euro contender. {I do like Greek teams to be powerhouses and feared in europe instead of the laughing stock of late}

What our teams need is that the owners stay away from the daily operations, hire professional people and give them the authority to act. The most successful coaches could NOT do the same in Greece today. If you believe that they could, then you fall prey to the owners' deceptions.... keep changing faces (on/off the pitch) and give hope to the fans...

THANK YOU

And now this guy Lemonis..... Wasn't this fool fired once before from our club...

What an idiot and more importantly what a foolish desicion by management

Unfortunately, none of us (well, with one exception) can disagree with you. I hope we could.

Money wise, we are losing money because we have Sollied on contract, but team wise we will play better with Lemonis. I think Olympiakos has many talented players and a different approach on the formation will boost our attack. That is just my oppinion. This Lemonis guy might get up from the bench and yell at the players, which is what Sollied didnt do. Our players need some motivation and i think we can benefit from some yelling and screaming. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived