Phantis Forums

Paok - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way there is going to be a full crowd, reason being that the PAOK fans have boycotted the rest of PAOK's home games for the season in protest of Goumenos' ownership of the club. I would love to see that guy go, he has been doing all the wrong things at PAOK for a long time.

I think this is going to be a difficult one, PAOK have just changed their coach, which always makes a difference at least in the first match. It is going to be up to Ribo again, but if he is blocked I can imagine we are going to have problems.

No way there is going to be a full crowd, reason being that the PAOK fans have boycotted the rest of PAOK's home games for the season in protest of Goumenos' ownership of the club. I would love to see that guy go, he has been doing all the wrong things at PAOK for a long time.

but knowing the Paok faithful

they hate Olympiakos more then they do of Goumenous

and it might not be sold to capacity but there will be 20 thousand there wishing they can take our heads off

off course in the end Ribbo will silence them all along with his friends lol

would like to see Zagorakis have a good game our Captenous for Ethniki

maybe he can put a stop to Ribbo

OLYmpiakos wins as usual

1-1.... the only points oly will drop the rest of the way..

if they dont drop points here they will break all the records for points in a season in greece..

what is the record for points in a season ??

cause i could rememeber during the 98-99 and 99-00 we were a way better team and more dominate in the Greek league

bak to the game

Lets go and beat Paok

3-0 gavros....paok is doing awful, i will be shocked if thrinos cant win this...

its tough to win in Toumba though

i mean most if not all of Paok's problems have been on the road

after a coaching change u might see and more determined Paok but i still expect to win up in Toumba

Anybody watching

It is now 37 minute

1:1

They scored first and RIvald had a dokari, Okkas equalized from a great pass of Djole

(I hear the radio, the quality is not very good and so is my Greek , so if i am wrong, sorry)

Please report anybody

Anybody watching

It is now 37 minute

1:1

They scored first and RIvald had a dokari, Okkas equalized from a great pass of Djole

(I hear the radio, the quality is not very good and so is my Greek , so if i am wrong, sorry)

Please report anybody

your right on the money with your brief report

had no idea they were playing this game so early

but i guess its up north in Greece so its pretty cold

i heard Djole had to beat to players to set up okkas

wuts the attendance at the game ?

OLYMPIAKOS#1

Archived